Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good nutritious food really is that simple to make maybe Charlie needs some lessons from Charlotte 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
thats ur choice if u wonna be boring never go out though fairs not good going out all the time every day but nothing wrong with having some time for a break doesnt make u a good mum just because uve never had a night off🤣
Well I’m glad my mum was a bore least I got too have quality time and a decent relationship with her 🤷🏼‍♀️ Rather have a boring decent mum than a fun crappy mum that’s not assed about me unless using me for exposure to sponge off people 💅🏻

but thats charlie and bretts choice? its their child and their lifes just dont see why your so bothered. im sure after working all week brett wants some time with harlow
So Charlie what’s your Sunday job? How’s the web caming going hun? Is our butxns ok? Do you remember what a watermelon is? How was the free eggs and black pudding, hope you ate it all up

Oh and while I’m catching up on the thread anyone else remember the screenshot Charlie posted of a tattle thread on her insta stories not long ago and on the corner was an “S” in the green circle? Seen the “S” in the green circle defending Charlie?

sorry for the many questions but Charlie hasn’t posted the insta question of the day today so thought I’ll do the questions on here to make up for it 😁 👋🏻 Hi Charlie gonna make me insta famous yet?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
God I've been deep in another thread, just checking in and wow just wow at today's debates 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well I’m glad my mum was a bore least I got too have quality time and a decent relationship with her 🤷🏼‍♀️ Rather have a boring decent mum than a fun crappy mum that’s not assed about me unless using me for exposure to sponge off people 💅🏻

So Charlie what’s your Sunday job? How’s the web caming going hun? Is our butxns ok? Do you remember what a watermelon is? How was the free eggs and black pudding, hope you ate it all up

Oh and while I’m catching up on the thread anyone else remember the screenshot Charlie posted of a tattle thread on her insta stories not long ago and on the corner was an “S” in the green circle? Seen the “S” in the green circle defending Charlie?

sorry for the many questions but Charlie hasn’t posted the insta question of the day today so thought I’ll do the questions on here to make up for it 😁 👋🏻 Hi Charlie gonna make me insta famous yet?
Can I please add

How can you sleep peacefully at night knowing that you’ve told someone to ‘die please x’

Reactions: 9
Can I please add

How can you sleep peacefully at night knowing that you’ve told someone to ‘die please x’
Surprised teen mom talks hasn't plastered that everywhere yet . What little fans she has left , would surely abandon her.

Reactions: 4
Charlie’s blocked me because I told her it was a horrible thing to say to tell someone to die 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Charlie’s blocked me because I told her it was a horrible thing to say to tell someone to die 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
Don't worry I got blocked months ago. She put a post up about a toy box saying it was the woman's fault Harlow fell into it. I told her it might be a shite toy box but the woman wasn't to blame for Harlow falling over and she blocked me 😂

Reactions: 2
Think someone should post it into the Facebook group
Agree.

To be honest wouldn't it have to be the person who she sent it too though , as I don't think you can post personal messages

All I done was tell her that Harlow will get bad ass health or deficiencies because she’s had tinned food and bread again whilst she has a good nutritious food and veg 😂

post deleted 🙃🥴
You should definitely do something about this , it's not right especially after she preaching about mental health.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’ve sent the screenshot to teen mom talks already and I don’t know why I’ve been banned from the Facebook group. I’ve also sent a message to the Arista living people but they haven’t responded but I hope they do the right thing and make Charlie pay for that bed!

Looks like Harlow is getting Charlie’s special spag bol for tea - lucky girl 😂
The mince is probably for Charlie and Harlow will only be getting garlic bread

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve sent the screenshot to teen mom talks already and I don’t know why I’ve been banned from the Facebook group. I’ve also sent a message to the Arista living people but they haven’t responded but I hope they do the right thing and make Charlie pay for that bed!

The mince is probably for Charlie and Harlow will only be getting garlic bread
Maybe someone on here can post it in that group? I would but I’m not in it 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.