Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More money being spent by Charlie - hope she didn’t have to bring Harlow to the nail appointment, really no need for her to be sat there hot and bothered breathing in all the fumes

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Looks like Charlie’s palmed harlow off onto someone else. She won’t have taken her to get her nails infilled...

More money being spent by Charlie - hope she didn’t have to bring Harlow to the nail appointment, really no need for her to be sat there hot and bothered breathing in all the fumes
Is there actually a risk of this? Because my mother has breathing problems and my nail tech said there is no risk sitting having your nails done, they wear a mask due to the acrylic dust particles from the electric file and plus being in there all day

Reactions: 1
Is there actually a risk of this? Because my mother has breathing problems and my nail tech said there is no risk sitting having your nails done, they wear a mask due to the acrylic dust particles from the electric file and plus being in there all day

I’m qualified, and I wouldn’t like the idea of monomer being around a young child all day.
I just came to say this

I'm sure I read somewhere that those Arista beds are actually a big con? Did I make that up or can someone else verify that?:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
I'm sure I read somewhere that those Arista beds are actually a big con? Did I make that up or can someone else verify that?:ROFLMAO:
Nope your right I looked at there website bad reviews about not turning up and late etc and somone above looked up the company and it kept freezing

Reactions: 2
I’m sure I read something about how influencers get a big discount but if they don’t push the bed and get their followers to use their discount code they have to pay the discounted amount back?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m sure I read something about how influencers get a big discount but if they don’t push the bed and get their followers to use their discount code they have to pay the discounted amount back?
That's it, that's what I remember seeing. So basically, they're not promoting the product because they think it's good, they're promoting it so that they don't have to pay for it

Reactions: 3
Do you think she buys the pram s second hand? Because none of her pranks are cheap? Or do you think she has 12 pranks all on the knock still?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.