Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Charlie's defence (I know, I can't believe I'm defending her either!!), Huggins was a pretty crap "friend". She came on here to spill tea about her own friend, and also was seen commenting on the Teem Mom Talks page about Charlie. If that was my "friend" I'd unfollow and ditch her too.

I kind of feel like Huggins thought Charlie was super famous and was kind of riding off her coat tails in the hope of gaining attention herself. Good on Charlie if she has ditched her I say!!

**DISCLAIMER** In no way do I believe Charlie is actually famous or has any coat tails to ride. That was just my view on how Huggins may have viewed her. Don't want to be told off or told to make a rave thread haha
I have to say I agree with you on this, I also think beggy Mitchell is so beggy because Huggins seems well off. She prob works hard for her money like normal people, however I did notice one day she put a post up basically slagging someone for having a car on finance (which I thought was disgusting to be honest as so many people do this and it doesn’t make a difference whether it’s on finance or bought outright) so maybe Charlie is trying to think she’s loaded (when she clearly isn’t with all her beggy posts) just so she doesn’t feel left out! I don’t no if that’s true but it does sorta make sense as to why Charlie is constantly bragging about the fake goods she gets or selling on her sloppy seconds that she’s only wore ‘once’ or used ‘once’.

Anyway seems like they’ve kissed and made up because they are back on following terms again...wonder is this the new weekend show 👀

Reactions: 6
Yep Arista beds are a complete scam for influencers. She’ll end up having to pay for the bed

Reactions: 2
Huggings was all over teen mom talks the other week telling complete strangers that Charlie was sending her suicidal messages. She was also all over here sharing messages from brett to Charlie. Shes obvs loving the attention, putting up posts saying she's kissed Charlie on other places than her lips (big deal) bit weird but she seems like even more of an attention seeker than Charlie!
Unreal Charlie selling a pram she just had to have. She needs therapy, it's not normal! Also where the hell does she store them in the dolls house
Did no one else take she’s kissed her on other places as kissing her ass? That’s what I assumed hahaha

I dont understand all this pram business me. I got a silver cross pram given to me that was about 500 years old and then when he was too big for it I got a stroller for £60 from argos. Hes 3 and a half now and I've still got the stroller 🤣🤣 but I know that alot of mums LOVE prams. I'm not normal am I? 😳

Also why is brett so quiet? I hope hes found another bird!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I dont understand all this pram business me. I got a silver cross pram given to me that was about 500 years old and then when he was too big for it I got a stroller for £60 from argos. Hes 3 and a half now and I've still got the stroller 🤣🤣 but I know that alot of mums LOVE prams. I'm not normal am I? 😳

Also why is brett so quiet? I hope hes found another bird!
I think they’re still engaged... and because of this I’m betting Brett will post a a pic of Charlie today, or she’ll make sure her engagement ring is in all the videos

Reactions: 3
Why does tia look drugged up and that tongue piercing is always poking out. All her tik toks are tit. She can’t be over Ashley the amount of videos she makes about him

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It literally makes me laugh, Young&Pregnant had what one season?? and there’s 17 pages on here about it, love it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg I just watched the tik tok...that was the cringiest thing I’ve ever seen, I’m so embarrassed for them!!
T pouts a lot too, it’s like she wants the look of having lip fillers but can’t afford it.

And why are they in a hotel?

Reactions: 5
Charlie’s really trying to push the sale of that bed company, already posted twice about it in her story and it’s not even lunch time 🤣! Bet she’s sh*ting it now incase she actually has to pay for something.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Charlie’s really trying to push the sale of that bed company, already posted twice about it in her story and it’s not even lunch time 🤣! Bet she’s sh*ting it now incase she actually has to pay for something.
I was just about to say this!! How many times a day does she need to post her bed 😬

• Haha
Omg I just watched the tik tok...that was the cringiest thing I’ve ever seen, I’m so embarrassed for them!!
T pouts a lot too, it’s like she wants the look of having lip fillers but can’t afford it.

And why are they in a hotel?
Don’t get me started on that stupid duck face she pulls at the same time as trying to talk 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don’t get me started on that stupid duck face she pulls at the same time as trying to talk 😭😭
🤢🤢🤢🤢 why does she think that looks good

not surprised its a saturday and of course harlow has been thrown away again🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.