Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys charlie has money in her see through bag. Nobody order for her !!! Haha

On the other hand is she happy.becauze I dont think iv seen a photo of her smile.

Reactions: 5
I like the outfit just not on her .. 😂
Wouldn’t mind if she was wearing that, she’s wearing a mini pencil skirt, with a long line blazer 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 that’s 2 sizes too small.

The outfit is awful lol she coulda looked cute in a clueless vibe if that’s what she was going for but she’s dressed like a nan at a wedding. What other 20 year old dresses like her ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her mate though, jeeeezzz. Please hunny, those brows and the pale eye shadow...literally looks like Halloween bless her!

Reactions: 9
Wouldn’t mind if she was wearing that, she’s wearing a mini pencil skirt, with a long line blazer 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 that’s 2 sizes too small.

The outfit is awful lol she coulda looked cute in a clueless vibe if that’s what she was going for but she’s dressed like a nan at a wedding. What other 20 year old dresses like her ?
Agreed! I know it's bitchy but she's got horrendous taste! I've never seen her in anything that flatters her body! She's got a fab body, just dress it accordingly! She's clearly not comfy in all this skimpy tit she wears you can tell by her posture! And that's totally okay! I just wish she would just put her comfort first! 🙄

Reactions: 11
Let’s not go slagging the friend off just because she’s been posted on Charlie’s story. tit like that gets tattle a bad name. Go in on the people involved, even that Rebecca because she came on here and made herself fair game, but it’s a bit crappy to be going in on somebody just because they’re involved with Charlie.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think Charlie looks really good for having a kid. I think she doesn't really know how to dress for her figure. I mean I'm in my 20s and iv only just started dressing for a style that suits me. Before that my family always joked that when they bought me clothes they would have to think like a lesbian 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Agreed! I know it's bitchy but she's got horrendous taste! I've never seen her in anything that flatters her body! She's got a fab body, just dress it accordingly! She's clearly not comfy in all this skimpy tit she wears you can tell by her posture! And that's totally okay! I just wish she would just put her comfort first! 🙄
Exactly! I think you can tell if somebody is comfortable in a picture or not. She always always looks awkward cause she’s over thinking it because she isn’t comfortable.
She’s tryna dress “trendy” but she needs to dress like her. She isn’t in bad shape at all so I don’t understand why she does it. She woulda looked so much better in a good pair of jeans tonight and a good top! If she got a staple pair of jeans she could swap the top for a new one if that’s what she really wants each time.

Charlie you read here so as a teen mum myself I get that you don’t really know who you are yourself anymore and you’re tryna figure it out, but a little bit of advice is that if you aren’t comfortable; it’s not for you! And that’s fine. You don’t have to know what your style is and who you are right now; but you can rule out what makes you uncomfortable. You don’t have to dress like anyone else, you’ll look so much better dressed as you!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Love zooming in to see what’s in the bag, so we know she definitely smokes now you can see her ciggies.. I can help it with these see through bags I’m sure we’ll see some balloons in there later

Reactions: 1
I think Charlie looks really good for having a kid. I think she doesn't really know how to dress for her figure. I mean I'm in my 20s and iv only just started dressing for a style that suits me. Before that my family always joked that when they bought me clothes they would have to think like a lesbian 🙄
She so does, and she just needs to find what she's comfy in instead of forcing herself into horrendous skimpy outfits! 😩

Hahaha I absolutely know what you mean!
I lived in checkered shirts for about 10 years! My family would call them "dyke shirts" 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Let’s not go slagging the friend off just because she’s been posted on Charlie’s story. tit like that gets tattle a bad name. Go in on the people involved, even that Rebecca because she came on here and made herself fair game, but it’s a bit crappy to be going in on somebody just because they’re involved with Charlie.
Agreed, and it’s funny how on these threads we can openly talk about bxtlins and parker and the other people relevant to the cast members but as soon as T gets mentioned all of the posts are taken down🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She so does, and she just needs to find what she's comfy in instead of forcing herself into horrendous skimpy outfits! 😩

Hahaha I absolutely know what you mean!
I lived in checkered shirts for about 10 years! My family would call them "dyke shirts" 🤔
Yes I loved in check shirts for months haha 😄

No T is someone we aren't supposed to talk about here. Her and Charlotte share an ex.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.