Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow imagine dressing like a granny and going spoons for your birthday with no money and begging for drinks.. how is she not embarrassed? Anyway

happy birthday Charlie! Smash up your gaff and do some balloons. Enjoy a one night stand. Stick to what you’re best at.. begging on insta xxxxx

I think it’s time to throw the bag out babe, it’s covered in filth 🤢
Is that condensation?? Ffs

If you’re that skint don’t go out at all. Where’s her money she earns from all her jobs???

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Weird question.. bailey turned 19 in August, Charlie turned 20 in September so doesn't that mean the sisters were in the same year at school?

Weird question.. bailey turned 19 in August, Charlie turned 20 in September so doesn't that mean the sisters were in the same year at school?
They definitely would be now! I can’t remember how it worked 20 years ago, don’t think kids had to be in school at 4 then, I know I started at 3 as I turned 3 in December and started in the spring term after I turned 3 and I’m 6 years older than Charlie, so it may have still been on that system. We used to start nursery the term after we turned 3 rather than reception the year we turned 5 like we do now.

So there used to be term by term intakes based on age rather than one yearly intake, think it was so that there wasn’t a year full of kids who didn’t turn 3 for another 10 months who wouldn’t be ready for school. Sorry this is a boring ramble 😂

They may well have changed to the new system by time Charlie went to school but I have a feeling the new system isn’t that old..

So was last night part of the big birthday celebrations with a total of 1 friend out? Wasn’t yesterday her actual birthday....that’s got to pinch a bit. Looking forward to the stories tonight of Leeds sesh feat. Huggins snogging Charlie’s face off to prove a point, and maybe finish the night off with some balloons 🎈 gud times 🎉

Reactions: 7
They definitely would be now! I can’t remember how it worked 20 years ago, don’t think kids had to be in school at 4 then, I know I started at 3 as I turned 3 in December and started in the spring term after I turned 3 and I’m 6 years older than Charlie, so it may have still been on that system. We used to start nursery the term after we turned 3 rather than reception the year we turned 5 like we do now.

So there used to be term by term intakes based on age rather than one yearly intake, think it was so that there wasn’t a year full of kids who didn’t turn 3 for another 10 months who wouldn’t be ready for school. Sorry this is a boring ramble 😂

They may well have changed to the new system by time Charlie went to school but I have a feeling the new system isn’t that old..
I'm 4 years older than Charlie and we went that they only had intakes in September so I think they were in the same year. They seem very opposite, bailey doesn't seem as much of a beg and appears to have her head screwed on a bit more than Charlie. Bar the horrendous lip fillers

Reactions: 1
Nah she’d be 1 or 2 year below. My brother is a year older than me but was 2 years above in school, he was born in August 94 and I was born in Sept 95, he left school in 2010 and I left in 2012 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
That blazer is far too small, it’s distorting the pattern where it’s being pulled tight at the buttons

Reactions: 6
Nah she’d be 1 or 2 year below. My brother is a year older than me but was 2 years above in school, he was born in August 94 and I was born in Sept 95, he left school in 2010 and I left in 2012 🤷🏼‍♀️
tbf i’m only 2 years older than charlie and the way it worked for me when i was in school, they’d be in the same year, as bailey would turn 20 in august, the end of the school year, and charlie turned 20 september, beginning of school year - as both turning 20 in the same academic year, would be in the same year at school

Reactions: 12
Maybe Charlie is such an attention seeker because she didn’t get much attention from her family due to the small age gap 🤷🏻‍♀️

She needs to wear clothes the right size for her instead of trying to squeeze into a smaller one. And call me old fashioned but I like a nice family meal for my birthday - not leaving my family at home and going to some chavvy pub and trying to get randoms to buy drinks for me! Shame the eat out to help out scheme isn’t still running as I can’t imagine Brett wanting to put his hand in his pocket to pay full price 😆

Reactions: 8
I don’t get why she tries to wear these small skin tight outfits, when they clearly do not fit her. Does she not look at herself before she goes out? 🤔
She would suit something in the next size up, like maybe a nice pair of Jeans & a “nice top”... everyone knows how comfortable + flattering jeans & a nice top is!

Reactions: 9
My sister was born in august and nephew in December (4 months between them) but my sister ended up being in the year above my nephew. If she was born like 3 days after her birthday they would of been in the same year

I honestly think her and Brett are spilt again no engagement ring she took down the story of his card too

She just had to get the price tag in 🤣
Love moschino is the affordable designer bags/purses she obviously been reading here about her bag also probably got it of depop or ebloggers like that apple watch

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don’t get why she tries to wear these small skin tight outfits, when they clearly do not fit her. Does she not look at herself before she goes out? 🤔
She would suit something in the next size up, like maybe a nice pair of Jeans & a “nice top”... everyone knows how comfortable + flattering jeans & a nice top is!
Yep, like I think she looked really nice and just comfortable in the pics of her at the farm the other week! She looks really good in skinny jeans imo

Reactions: 2
Charlie needs to learn her body shape and work around it. Everything she wears just does not suit her body type and makes her look so uncomfortable and tight.

Reactions: 6
So take a few days off and come back thinking they would be back together but then I remembered of course it’s her birthday still So ain’t back together yet you don’t wanna be spending those pennies I feel as if this should be a Charlie Thread because that’s all it ever seems to be about but I think that is due to the fact the other mothers ain’t as tragic as Charlie thankfully she has one child and not two imagine if she had another one she would need a whole week off I don’t understand the so-called mother having to take every weekend off because they have their own child all week she goes on about Tattle but Tattle and it’s no different to any other mum page we talk about facts and the stupid things that she actually does I cannot wait for this birthday weekend to be over I’m going to give it till Monday and then I might come back and then hopefully I won’t have to see Charlie squeezed into some stupid ridiculous outfit holding a bag like she’s from some scary movie

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.