Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing with Charlie is she thinks she’s some sort of celebrity. I do think she’s very unhappy though and social media doesn’t help her at all. Not just because she’s a beg but because of people on social media with the ‘perfect figure’ ‘perfect face’ etc and she’s trying to be that. She needs to just be herself

also if you look on Charlie’s Instagram on the 27th august she says ‘my lip lady’s the best’ and then on 9th November she says ‘it worth travelling to Manchester for? Thought you had to wait 6montgs to a year between each one?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The thing with Charlie is she thinks she’s some sort of celebrity. I do think she’s very unhappy though and social media doesn’t help her at all. Not just because she’s a beg but because of people on social media with the ‘perfect figure’ ‘perfect face’ etc and she’s trying to be that. She needs to just be herself

also if you look on Charlie’s Instagram on the 27th august she says ‘my lip lady’s the best’ and then on 9th November she says ‘it worth travelling to Manchester for? Thought you had to wait 6montgs to a year between each one?
You need to wait two weeks in between injections for the swelling to go I’m sure you can have them anytime after the two weeks x

Reactions: 2
Nice to see their wearing masks.....oh wait their not! Why do they think they are immune to it?! When will her and her friends grow up

Reactions: 12
I live in Leeds and we nearly went back in to local lock down this week! People just don't follow the rules

Reactions: 6
If Brett is antimask I reckon charlie is too. She would usually make a point Of asking where to get them lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Charlie: “My friends are better than yours” - don’t know about that, I doubt my friends would come on this site and share personal information about me 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I asked bex when she was on here of Charlie new what she was up to and she didn't acknowledge the question. Charlie will know now as she's made it obvious she reads here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.