Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh ive had a few prams and boys are now 3 and 2, and my 2 year old still faces me sometime in his bugaboo bee, not a fan of strollers,

Reactions: 2
PJ and movie day for Charlie today even though it’s been 26 degrees in Doncaster, a nice opportunity to take Harlow out somewhere but nah, that poor kid is always cooped up in the house

Reactions: 11
We only see odd times when she videos her,out the pram, if she out shopping ect she will be in a pram, or.on long walks, I dont think there is anything wrong with buying new prams 🤷🏼‍♀️ plus it will be winter soon and I'd rather a child be nice and warm in a pram

Reactions: 1
I sold my bugaboo donkey as it wasn't getting used much in double, I bought a bee5 i absolutely love it 😍
Off topic, I have this exact one but with the black handles 😍 love it. I've had it since he was a newborn and only bought one other buggy as a spare for the car but my favourite is the bee 🐝

To get back on topic, Charlie is crazy with her prams, she has the egg which is a proper stroller so seems really strange to buy another travel system that comes with a bassinet. I really doubt she's pregnant since she's been out drinking every weekend for months

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Off topic but charlies kitchen and bathroom must be very dirty right now.. its not had a clean in weeks

Reactions: 3
Do u think she took Harlow with her to the dessert place or is she just bleeping off out again lol. Birthday or not she needs to spend some quality time with her kid.

Reactions: 4
Does she actually spend anytime with Brett? It seems like if he’s no working, he’s left to look after her whilst Charlie’s out

Reactions: 3
Lazy pj day for Harlow but she gets tarted up to go out for dessert after being out on Thursday, Friday , Saturday and most of Sunday with her friends. You think you would make some sort of effort to do something with her kid. She's taken her to the park once last week and that's it. Only reason I remember is that is when Harlow fell over and hurt her nose

Reactions: 11
Lazy pj day for Harlow but she gets tarted up to go out for dessert after being out on Thursday, Friday , Saturday and most of Sunday with her friends. You think you would make some sort of effort to do something with her kid. She's taken her to the park once last week and that's it. Only reason I remember is that is when Harlow fell over and hurt her nose
Oh I forgot about the lazy PJ day. She could.of taken harlow or ordered some waffles , got a blanket on the floor and had a picnic watching a film. Easy to do things with kids. But suppose she needs the break to.mentally prepare her self for childcare Tuesday to Friday this week

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.