Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say Brett has her as he’s had her for the last few weekends while Charlie’s been travelling all over the place for nights out. Even Huggins commented on a post saying that Charlie has H all week while he’s at work so why can’t she go out..god forbid she was ever a single parent with no help from anyone. Pisses me off when people say stuff like ‘oh but I have my child all week on my own so I deserve every weekend out’ like wise up, it’s called being a parent! Yes Brett should have his daughter at the weekend but they shouldnt make it look as though he doesn’t do anything else, pretty sure he’s working full time paying for a roof over their head (even when he’s split with Charlie and Huggins tries to take the piss out of him for staying with his mum that time), he sees H when he’s home from work etc and while Charlie’s been out doing god knows what with god knows who he’s been with H. He needs a break at time’s himself not that Charlie would agree
👏 👏 👏

God forbid they split up and stayed that way. Charlie would be in for a right shock, brett would just pay the maintenance for harlow. Poor Charlie would have to budget and wouldn't get as many breaks as she does now

Im a single mum to three my ex gives me £2 a week for my kids and the inly time I got a break was when I went to the hospital to have my youngest and i came home four hours after she was born to pick my kids up 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
👏 👏 👏

God forbid they split up and stayed that way. Charlie would be in for a right shock, brett would just pay the maintenance for harlow. Poor Charlie would have to budget and wouldn't get as many breaks as she does now

Im a single mum to three my ex gives me £2 a week for my kids and the inly time I got a break was when I went to the hospital to have my youngest and i came home four hours after she was born to pick my kids up 😄
I agree with you 100%! My mum was a single parent living in a different country to the rest of her family and she was only able to get out once every few months (and that was when we were in secondary school) and my ‘dad’ paid her next to nothing also. Charlie doesn’t seem to realise how easy she has it at all and takes Brett for granted slagging him off and damaging his property etc but at least he tries! If they ever split he could easily say I’m getting my own place so you need to pay your own rent from now on but il still provide for H. I dare say any money she gets from him goes on herself instead of H cause no other young girl her age can afford to have a baby in expensive (sometimes awful) clothing, get their lips done every few weeks, get their nails done all the time and go out partying Friday-Sunday every weekend. I work full time in a good job and couldn’t afford that lifestyle!

Reactions: 10
It's well cheeky of Bailey to sell clothes on depop saying "only worn once for a few hours" when there's pictures of both her and her sister wearing them lol.
Is that black one on the top row the one Charlie wore and broke?!

Reactions: 2
Only just caught up with last night's antics! 😂

Pretty awkward when you spend so much on an over the top balloon display that you can't afford to buy your own drinks!
What's going on anyway, is 20 the new 21 or something? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All the balloons will just be left as there’s no room in that small car with them 5, bet the car stinks with them all smoking and hungover

• Sick
Reactions: 9
All the balloons will just be left as there’s no room in that small car with them 5, bet the car stinks with them all smoking and hungover
What an absolute waste! How have they got money to burn like that!? 🙄

That girl smoking was rats!

Reactions: 5
Someone’s replied they don’t care on donnas post 🤣

That’s a bit mean to be fair. Donnas not done anything and if she wants to say it’s her birthday then why not?
I mean she’s got over 200 comments to say happy birthday which was more than the 4 Charlie got so we know whose more liked.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
*Tumbleweeds*
Kinda need Charlie to address the "man are scum never dating anyone again" post don't we?

Or a Char n Don Don o'clock?

Or *imagine!!!* the grand return of Morgan to social media!!

Reactions: 7
Kinda need Charlie to address the "man are scum never dating anyone again" post don't we?

Or a Char n Don Don o'clock?

Or *imagine!!!* the grand return of Morgan to social media!!

Any of those would be a good start!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.