Teen mum young and pregnant UK #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did the same
I wish they would realise just how damaging these can be to a person. This promotes disordered eating, which can lead to a lifetime of disordered eating and eating disorders, to which so many young people are naive to before it is too late.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He's in her bio? Surely he wasn't out and back in that fast? 🤣🤣🤣

Anybody who uses the word "clout" needs headbutting

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
He's in her bio? Surely he wasn't out and back in that fast? 🤣🤣🤣

Anybody who used the word "clout" needs headbutting
Haha no way?! I literally checked as I watched her story and he was out! I mean, that is quick even by Charlotte's standards haha.

‘Dirty home wrecker’ CHARLOTTE YOU KISSED YOUR EX TWICE WHILE SUPPOSEDLY WITH CONNOR. You and Connor are as bad as each other. The relationship is like a bloody yo yo 🙄 both cheaters and both perfect for each other, just feel sorry for the kids growing up with parents who can’t stay faithful. If you aren’t happy do the girls a favour and co parent it’s less hard on them than constantly arguing because you both can’t stop cheating.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Confused as to why Charlotte is putting the girl on blast but not Connor? Like okay if the girl knows he’s got a girlfriend she is in the wrong too but it’s connor that is mostly in the wrong he’s the one playing around the mum of his kids. Find it weird she posted the girl making accusations but stopped showing us the convo when she asked for proof like ???? If the girl didn’t give you proof surely you’d show that to show she’s making it up to cause trouble, and if she did send you proof you’d be putting Connor on blast

Reactions: 13
What’s baffles me the most is how Connor even have girls messaging him when he looks like an actual crackhead 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.