Teen mum young and pregnant UK #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is Charlotte seeing 2 guys on and off? Lmaooo (late to the group trying to catch up lol sorry)
She was with connor got pregnant
Got with ash whilist pregnant hid him in the corner whilist filming and pretending to be a single mom
Split with ash got back with connor
Met ash to release a balloon and kissed him twice
Still with connor and is house hopping during lockdown

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
My boyfriend is mixed race and it’s disgusting how he is treated, the fact they think it’s funny disgusts me! Do they think it’s funny him being called a monkey when playing football or when we went out for dinner once and a table full of older men/women staring at us! Angers me 😡
It’s disgusting I can’t believe that in this day and age people are still treated like this, I really hope if there is another series that Charlotte isn’t showing in it otherwise I won’t be watching any of mtvs shows anymore and I’m sure a lot of other people would be doing the same.

Couldn’t of written a comment better myself! They don’t understand, I’m mixed race and I always say to my partner how worried how it’s going to affect our children when they receive the type of comment a I received off people when I was a child 😖 people like Charlotte and Donna literally make me cringe 🤮
I pray your children don’t experience any kind of racism, hopefully the BLM movement will educate people like Charlotte and Donna, and they’ll realise just how damaging saying words like that can be. It annoys me when people like that use excuses like “well if they don’t like the word why do they use it” they really do need educating on the situation and to just try and put themselves in the shoes of someone subject to racism.

She was with connor got pregnant
Got with ash whilist pregnant hid him in the corner whilist filming and pretending to be a single mom
Split with ash got back with connor
Met ash to release a balloon and kissed him twice
Still with connor and is house hopping during lockdown
And she still has people calling her an inspiration😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Neither do I, even a normal 9-5 job couldn’t buy you 2 cars within 2 days, maybe she’s claiming as single whilst Brett works? There’s definitely something going on because even with bretts pay I doubt they’d afford all that unless he gets paid a very good wage.
Would she not of sold the other one

Maybe, I didn’t think you could sell a car so quickly though
Maybe the red fiat was from the same place as the original one

I really don’t know why you would want a ‘faster’ car as your first car... does she know the insurance on a 52 plate KA that’s like 1.0 L with 100k miles for a first time driver? It’s more than the car! I dread to think the insurance on that fiat if she wants proper cover... You don’t want a fast or nice car as your first because insurance mugs you off big time!
Fiats are in a pretty low insurance group

Reactions: 1
Maybe the red fiat was from the same place as the original one

Fiats are in a pretty low insurance group
She replied to someone that the first car had a fault and she got a refund on it.

What racial terms has charlotte said please? Cant find anything anywhere on the threads x
It was on the last thread page 40 onwards I think but she basically made a tik tok lip syncing the N word then made an insta story post (That’s in last thread) trying to justify it saying the N word 3 more times and claiming it’s only become offensive since George Floyd was murdered... the ignorance is embarrassing!

Reactions: 6
What baffles me is why you would buy a second car so quickly... like if you rushed into the first and got a crappy one why are you buying a second one so quickly? There’s no rush you can’t drive yet 🤣
Honestly baffles me! She posted about the car and the day after was hers right away the first one she brought 😂

Reactions: 2
Why do they talk about a second series? The clue is in the show’s title. Young and Pregnant! They aren’t pregnant anymore! The only thing they would do is move them on to the Teen Mom UK cast.

Charlie and Charlotte are just acting like a silly little girls. Their mothers need to confiscate their phones to save them embarrassing themselves any further!

Reactions: 9
I don’t believe for one minute she makes any money from selling that stuff, nobody makes enough to actually live on from MLMs, it’s all a smoke screen. Everything gets paid by Brett who works a decent job, or her parents. Unless she has gotten herself in a massive amount of debtZ
I'm trying to think of her past stories in Instagram, about the orders, I'm sure the figures were 'over 200' and around 400 on past orders? Someone in a previous thread said she makes £5 per sale, so that would be around 3k. And if people have signed up under her she also gets money I think? But even so I think it's stupid. It's not something she should be doing anyway, morally anyone knows that, and it should be illegal. It's so obvious all the pictures are fakes, edits, people reacting to laxatives and shi..ing all day and thinking wow because they aren't thinking of the logic.

She doesn't even drive why buy a car yet! If, and that's a big if, she has enough money for it, sit it in the savings use part to pass your test then buy one. Or at least get closer to the test.

The bed, bet they gave her a 95% code or something to promote it. What a stupid price for a bed though if not!

She always says everything is for Harlow, Harlow is her world etc. So it should be. My little girls are my world too. But I'm showing them a role model. I have a 'proper job'. I'm not frivolous. I dress them in practical cheap clothes as they grow so fast! And I put myself behind them at all times. Surely she could be saving half of this money for harlows future. As she seemingly lived a fine lifestyle before and Brett seems the type to give money to his daughters needs from what I've seen of him.

I'm sure she reads here so hopefully she's had the sense to register herself as self employed with hmrc or she will have a nasty shock to come. But of course we wouldn't ever see any of that, I doubt she will post taxman came knocking and I've lost my car bed 10k collection of shoes...

Reactions: 4
I'm trying to think of her past stories in Instagram, about the orders, I'm sure the figures were 'over 200' and around 400 on past orders? Someone in a previous thread said she makes £5 per sale, so that would be around 3k. And if people have signed up under her she also gets money I think? But even so I think it's stupid. It's not something she should be doing anyway, morally anyone knows that, and it should be illegal. It's so obvious all the pictures are fakes, edits, people reacting to laxatives and shi..ing all day and thinking wow because they aren't thinking of the logic.

She doesn't even drive why buy a car yet! If, and that's a big if, she has enough money for it, sit it in the savings use part to pass your test then buy one. Or at least get closer to the test.

The bed, bet they gave her a 95% code or something to promote it. What a stupid price for a bed though if not!

She always says everything is for Harlow, Harlow is her world etc. So it should be. My little girls are my world too. But I'm showing them a role model. I have a 'proper job'. I'm not frivolous. I dress them in practical cheap clothes as they grow so fast! And I put myself behind them at all times. Surely she could be saving half of this money for harlows future. As she seemingly lived a fine lifestyle before and Brett seems the type to give money to his daughters needs from what I've seen of him.

I'm sure she reads here so hopefully she's had the sense to register herself as self employed with hmrc or she will have a nasty shock to come. But of course we wouldn't ever see any of that, I doubt she will post taxman came knocking and I've lost my car bed 10k collection of shoes...
No sense will ever register with her 😂 she thinks she knows best and that's final, we will just all know when its come crashing down because she will start to go quiet. Hopefully she realises the coffee isnt going to be a long term thing and not something she will be able to support her daughter with forever but I doubt she will realise. The coffee cant be that good, only the other day she was saying she needs to move because she cant afford it

Having a nose to see if Laura and Morgan we’re back on social media. Came across this... haven’t they only just done their house up after moving in?
Pretty sure they said not long ago they were wanting to try for another baby so maybe need a 3 bedroom now🤒

Someone said in the last thread that mtv have advertised for new cast members, where was this?

Pretty sure they said not long ago they were wanting to try for another baby so maybe need a 3 bedroom now🤒
Maybe they are pregnant or are trying and MTV will show it all .. you never know . They don't seem like the worst people on the show now since Charlie and Charlotte showed their true colours 😄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.