Teen mum young and pregnant UK #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they are pregnant or are trying and MTV will show it all .. you never know . They don't seem like the worst people on the show now since Charlie and Charlotte showed their true colours šŸ˜„
Nah Morg still has the face and personality of a bulldog chewing a wasp.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
But even paying half the price is still a lot to spend so I donā€™t know why she bothered trying to make it look like she paid the full price ??? šŸ˜«šŸ˜‚
I bought that exact same bed for Ā£200 sheā€™s just encouraging young girls to waist their money on tit they can find somewhere cheaper just because she gets it for free. She infuriates me and she needs to get over herself. Maybe buy things for Harlow that arenā€™t gonna break šŸ™„

Reactions: 4
Donnas ā€œfansā€ are more delusional than her. People are ā€˜hatingā€™ on you because YOUR daughter used racial slurs and thought it was okay. Raise her right and maybe you wonā€™t get haters. Sheā€™s more of a child than Charlotte!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Donnas ā€œfansā€ are more delusional than her. People are ā€˜hatingā€™ on you because YOUR daughter used racial slurs and thought it was okay. Raise her right and maybe you wonā€™t get haters. Sheā€™s more of a child than Charlotte!
Down to earth family šŸ¤£šŸ¤£! More like car crash family who seek fame in anyway which way!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
For anyone who would like to complain about Charlotte and her racist slurs.

I hope everyone sends screenshot but I'm sure MTV will just say they are no longer associated with them as they weren't filming anymore anyway. Donna thinking she's hilarious on tik Tok put the phone down and teach your daughter about racism and maybe some basic hygiene while your at it. So infuriated after her racist post the other day .... absolutely sickening

Reactions: 8
I bought that exact same bed for Ā£200 sheā€™s just encouraging young girls to waist their money on tit they can find somewhere cheaper just because she gets it for free. She infuriates me and she needs to get over herself. Maybe buy things for Harlow that arenā€™t gonna break šŸ™„
Yeah I priced up on a bed on there after chloe advertised it with her discount. Ended up getting a similar one cheaper at full price

Reactions: 1
I honestly do not understand how people can follow and find the tit that they do funny and ā€œinspirationalā€. Same with Charlieā€™s beloved minions and all of them tbf. The only one who seems a relatively nice person is Aleesha, although she is still selling crappy coffee lol.

• Heart
I honestly do not understand how people can follow and find the tit that they do funny and ā€œinspirationalā€. Same with Charlieā€™s beloved minions and all of them tbf. The only one who seems a relatively nice person is Aleesha, although she is still selling crappy coffee lol.
Its irritating to see how much they are up their arse

It was on the last thread page 40 onwards I think but she basically made a tik tok lip syncing the N word then made an insta story post (Thatā€™s in last thread) trying to justify it saying the N word 3 more times and claiming itā€™s only become offensive since George Floyd was murdered... the ignorance is embarrassing!
Someone said in the last thread that mtv have advertised for new cast members, where was this?
onntheir website

Top scammer at it again with the ā€œweight lossā€ pictures. She is no better than other people who promote the weight loss injections, fad diets etc itā€™s disgusting.

Top scammer at it again with the ā€œweight lossā€ pictures. She is no better than other people who promote the weight loss injections, fad diets etc itā€™s disgusting.
its horrible isnā€™t it!

My mum got
wonder why she changed her mind so quick on the other šŸ¤”
a car on finance a few months back before lockdown she crashed it the day after she bloody bought it šŸ™ˆ but because it was in the 14 day period after she got it they gave her a different one and she didnā€™t have to pay anything for the first one. Maybe a similar thing. Not that Charlie can crash it if she canā€™t drive it I guess šŸ™ˆ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.