Teen mum young and pregnant UK #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats terrible, as much of an arse he has been we can tell he looks after his car and goes to work to pay for it , annoys me when people damage your property and you have to pay for the repairs.

On another note seen how much he is calling his mates G in the comments on his latest pics 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thats terrible, as much of an arse he has been we can tell he looks after his car and goes to work to pay for it , annoys me when people damage your property and you have to pay for the repairs.

On another note seen how much he is calling his mates G in the comments on his latest pics 😆😆
I agree. He clearly works hard for what he’s got (whether it’s finance or not he still works to pay for it) which is more than we can say for some of the dads off TMUK or TMY&P! He doesn’t deserve that at all. What an awful thing to do to some one.

Reactions: 12

Completely agree no one deserves that happening to their car. I’ve had the same thing happen to me and it’s terrible not only financially but really affects you emotionally too

Reactions: 5
Why do I feel like Charlie’s the sort of girl that’s like “if I can’t have u nobody can” wouldnt surprise me if she had done it or paid someone lol. She’s A nut case

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.