Teen mum young and pregnant UK #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is if her parents have gone and bought her the cars, she’s obviously got the first one then moaned that she doesn’t like it and that she wants one “faster and nicer” in her own words, and she’s now saying the first ones crap 🙄 if I was her parents I’d slap her

Reactions: 4
name one other person on Instagram that posts every receipt or everything that they buy

I reckon she's got the bed on PayPal credit. Otherwise probably would just pay with your debit card, wouldn't you🤷‍♀️
I pay with everything on PayPal I can. I can never be arsed to go and get my purse 😬

Reactions: 23
I’m not going to lie Charlie does really get on my tits with the way she goes about things but in some sense I can kind of understand why she feels the need to show off, many young parents are stereotyped as living on benefits in a council house, I am 19, with a 1 year old son, my partner who’s 20 is in the navy so he’s away a lot of the time and I live as a single mum, I work in admin and we’ve just bought our own house and run our own cars have a lot of savings and can still afford to live comfortably I don’t go to the extent she does as to show every little thing I have but I felt so proud posting pictures of our new home that we worked so hard for, yes her job isn’t a respectable job at all and hopefully one day she’ll realise what a terrible thing she is doing but I can understand why she’s so excited to show everyone these expensive things she can afford whilst being a young mum too.
The difference is though that you and your partner have worked hard and continues to work hard for your stuff. You have every right to be proud of yourselves for the things you’ve achieved. She’s just a scruffy bum that relies on hand outs

Reactions: 8
The difference is though that you and your partner have worked hard and continues to work hard for your stuff. You have every right to be proud of yourselves for the things you’ve achieved. She’s just a scruffy bum that relies on hand outs
True, I don’t agree with the way she gets her money or the way she feels she has to brag about everything she owns I just meant more about buying the house really, I’d respect her a lot more if she actually had a proper job, I’m not saying I’m above her in anyway but I work really hard for my money and spend a lot of time away from my son In order to give him a life I never had, I was very close to actually signing up to her programme until I read on here to see it’s a scam, sickens me that people like that get away with it too !

I really don’t know why you would want a ‘faster’ car as your first car... does she know the insurance on a 52 plate KA that’s like 1.0 L with 100k miles for a first time driver? It’s more than the car! I dread to think the insurance on that fiat if she wants proper cover... You don’t want a fast or nice car as your first because insurance mugs you off big time!

Reactions: 3
So it says payer Ema(something) on the bed post.. did someone else buy the bed? 😂
It says payer email. Her names up the top and in the invoice so it’s definitely been paid for in her name x

I pay with everything on PayPal I can. I can never be arsed to go and get my purse 😬
i always pay with PayPal! you’ve got extra protection when buying from businesses as well x

Reactions: 2
I really don’t know why you would want a ‘faster’ car as your first car... does she know the insurance on a 52 plate KA that’s like 1.0 L with 100k miles for a first time driver? It’s more than the car! I dread to think the insurance on that fiat if she wants proper cover... You don’t want a fast or nice car as your first because insurance mugs you off big time!
That car is probably a 1.0litre 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It really annoys me that Charlie gloats about spending loads of money. Like, I actually don’t care if you spend thousands a week, whatever, but there’s no need at all to post it. Especially at a time like this when so many people are facing redundancy or wondering where the next months bill money is going to come from. as well as that she probaby has a load of young, impressionable followers who will see all these lovely things and think they need them too, probably putting themselves in debt in the process.

It just doesn’t sit right with me to gloat about it.

Reactions: 12
DBC947E9-B2EB-46C4-94BB-C86A59BE01A7.png

That’s Donnas reply to people having a go at Charlotte using the N word repeatedly just shows you where she gets her don’t give a tit attitude from 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
View attachment 150242

That’s Donnas reply to people having a go at Charlotte using the N word repeatedly just shows you where she gets her don’t give a tit attitude from 🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s actually sickening how funny they think they are when people are targeted and killed everyday simply because of the colour of their skin

Reactions: 15
It’s actually sickening how funny they think they are when people are targeted and killed everyday simply because of the colour of their skin
My boyfriend is mixed race and it’s disgusting how he is treated, the fact they think it’s funny disgusts me! Do they think it’s funny him being called a monkey when playing football or when we went out for dinner once and a table full of older men/women staring at us! Angers me 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
They'll all be irrelevant soon enough so good luck with your debts Charlie hope it was worth it

My boyfriend is mixed race and it’s disgusting how he is treated, the fact they think it’s funny disgusts me! Do they think it’s funny him being called a monkey when playing football or when we went out for dinner once and a table full of older men/women staring at us! Angers me 😡
Absolutely sickening carry on of Charlotte and then to apologise and delete it ...so much for the insecure nervous girl she portrayed herself as on tv

Reactions: 6
Couldn’t of written a comment better myself! They don’t understand, I’m mixed race and I always say to my partner how worried how it’s going to affect our children when they receive the type of comment a I received off people when I was a child 😖 people like Charlotte and Donna literally make me cringe 🤮

Reactions: 7
I reckon she's got the bed on PayPal credit. Otherwise probably would just pay with your debit card, wouldn't you🤷‍♀️
I think she is being gifted the bed, they gift them to absolutely everyone, if not she is a bit silly to not use the 50% off code Chloe and half of Instagram offer 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So is Charlotte seeing 2 guys on and off? Lmaooo (late to the group trying to catch up lol sorry)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.