Teen Mum UK #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pancake lady, what was the deal with Dylan getting back in with Billie in the summer?
Was all ballshit.
Was nothing to do with billy, they made such a big thing of it, and it wasn’t.
dylan went to a party, fell asleep in the bedroom. Megan then turned up at the party and sat in the bedroom all night, nothing at all happened. They was making tit up for attention.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
It’s such a shame. I messaged Jamie as I thought they were so close but can see most of her friends have distanced from her. Who can blame them added what she did to Kirsty and now this!

Reactions: 7
Currently so invested in this, it's taken me 10 minutes to realise my husband isn't in room anymore 🙃🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not really most split families that dont get on do as one always tries using the kids against them. This way they have their set days they spend time with them
I know this as my partner has one.. but just seemed strange for them to have one all of a sudden.. like who wanted one? Her or him? Seems strange for Megan to mention one if he got it to make sure he got to see the kids, would she not have just kept that quiet to make herself look better

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.