Teen Mum UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think chloe is stunning and looks so much better without the filters. Wish she had the confidence to stop using them but I suppose she’s quite self conscious as people do troll her about her looks.
I don’t know why everyone think she’s a spoilt brat because she wants to aim higher. Isn’t that better than what Amber or Emma for example are doing? Which is..nothing?

I also think she’s lucky to have the support system she does.
She’s definitely lucky and had a bigger boost in life than most teenage girls. I wish had that support around me when I was younger like she has!
None of the girls seem to not be doing anything really? But I suppose they are now becoming one of these ‘social media influences’ and call that their job. It seems a lot of young girls do that🤦🏼‍♀️ I did actually ask amber last week about a job as I knew she was into social care and my friend has opened a new care home in Blackpool and she replied saying she starts a new job in a nursery when she gets childcare for her child so I’m not sure. I’ve also had a conversation with Emma before and seems really nice to be honest but abit all over place like she doesn’t know what she wants to do in life!

No, he’s a space raider
😂😂😂 That space raider comment never gets old

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Manley must not know about Tattle. Surely there's not a man on this earth swanning about acting like he's Leonardo DiCaprio when there's a forum full of people comparing him to a pickled onion corn snack. ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Chloe looks horribly uncomfortable perched on that storage box in the rain.

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20201004-184408_Instagram.jpg

I wish she'd wipe off the 20 layers of make up, sit normally and just smile. How can she look at that and think, yup, I look great. Natural would be so much better

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
View attachment 265250
I wish she'd wipe off the 20 layers of make up, sit normally and just smile. How can she look at that and think, yup, I look great. Natural would be so much better
Because she wants people to.think she's the size 10 she claims she is.
There's nothing wrong with the way she looks or what she weighs she should be happy with how she look. Her editing and posting skills make her look worse

Reactions: 12
Chloe’s new pic must be a joke surely she’s worse than Billie Catfish

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen on Billie's story , the only fans review that just says your hole looks great . Absolutely cracked me up.

Her hungry jogger munching growler has put me right off me dinner
I felt like it was a huge case of camel toe to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has anyone seen on Billie's story , the only fans review that just says your hole looks great . Absolutely cracked me up.

I felt like it was a huge case of camel toe to be honest.
Billie is back on her only fans review posting. They're all SO cringe.

Reactions: 4
Billie is a dirty cow. And if you’re reading this big Billie big jaw then no I’m not jealous of you , you certainly couldn’t steal my man and you couldn’t turn me. I say this as it’s true. You are an absolute disgrace, put your arse hole away hen and have a bit of dignity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
They are though aren't though, like they're all written in a really similar way especially the amount of people who are like "oh I thought I was straight!" 🙄
That's because she can turn any straight person and steals our men that's why we are so jealous 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.