Teen Mum UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting I never even knew their was speculation! Definitely nothing to be ashamed about but equally I don’t blame her for not wanting people to know as it’s still a very taboo subject and she probably didn’t want to be judged
Very true. The internet is full of trolls after all

I saw a lot of speculation and Shannon denied it a few times (there’s no shame if she had either way) but I didn’t know it was confirmed. Interesting I don’t know maybe I’m being weird but it would’ve been nice (not best use of words I apologise) to see a young mum go through that journey not just the pumping out babies and baby daddy issue story line, letting it be known there’s no shame in making decisions to better ones future if seen fit to (though would’ve been for nothing as she got pregnant again months later)
I believe she said it was a false positive and those particular tests were recalled in shops 🤷🏼‍♀️

They must have said her nails or her hands looked horrible because she did a story showing them off saying she struggles to keep her nails looking nice because she has psoriasis :( ... It was funny though because she dedicated it to whoever said it and said "I've got something for you" and just stuck her finger up! ... Fair play Chlo! 😂😂
Only thing is it doesn't look good on her from a business point of view.
Like when she went on a pissed off rant on Instagram because people slammed her for belittling her mum.
It doesn't look good and like it or not she's her own brand now.
I wouldn't want to do business with people who go on Insta rants and swear at their followers. It just doesn't look good in the long run.
Immature if anything.

Reactions: 12
I believe she said it was a false positive and those particular tests were recalled in shops 🤷🏼‍♀️

Only thing is it doesn't look good on her from a business point of view.
Like when she went on a pissed off rant on Instagram because people slammed her for belittling her mum.
It doesn't look good and like it or not she's her own brand now.
I wouldn't want to do business with people who go on Insta rants and swear at their followers. It just doesn't look good in the long run.
Immature if anything.
She is a proper spoilt, brat . Doesn’t like being pulled up on her behaviour . I wish they would take her off the show .

Reactions: 8
Really how do you know this?
I remember reading about it at the time...in fact I’m sure one of them answered a question about it on insta. I realise that’s a totally wishy washy useless answer, I’m sorry I don’t have anything concrete!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just looked again.. even her bun has got that good angle thing down to a T! 😂😂

Also just finally went and watched the story, that mascara was doing absolutely nothing! My £1.50 Boyes special works better than that. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I don't get the obsession with her and filters.
We've seen her every week no make up, hair scraped back.
We know what she looks like!! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I noticed the other day that Amber used that Tiffany tan filter on her story that was only showing the tv!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think chloe is stunning and looks so much better without the filters. Wish she had the confidence to stop using them but I suppose she’s quite self conscious as people do troll her about her looks.
I don’t know why everyone think she’s a spoilt brat because she wants to aim higher. Isn’t that better than what Amber or Emma for example are doing? Which is..nothing?

I also think she’s lucky to have the support system she does.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.