Teen Mum UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I woke up super early today and there was nothing on tv so I started rewatching series 1. Howling at Megan and Dylan just keeping a horse in the back garden šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I started watching from the start last week. They girls have changed loads. I loved how sweet Megan used to be. Amber came across half daft and thought she was a bit better than everyone, sheā€™s completely different now, although now she seems down compared to before. Chloe hasnā€™t changed much, always chasing the next big thing. Manley was horrible to Mia, Iā€™m glad sheā€™s away from him now. Manleys mum was a bit of a troublemaker I think! She seems to befriend both Erin and Mia but in series 2 sheā€™s kinda playing them off each other. Itā€™s been good watching again knowing what we know now

Reactions: 13
Does anyone have any insight into this, im re watching it and Iā€™m on the bit where Shannon does a pregnancy test before her mums wedding and her and Charlie both say their is a line, and then she goes to the wedding thinking she may be pregnant but then after then their is no talk of it and she isnā€™t pregnant? Do you think they lied about it being positive?

Reactions: 4
Long time lurker here! Have been keeping up with these threads for months!

Iā€™ve been re-watching all the series for the past 2 weeks (bored and working from home lol) but Iā€™ve literally just finished watching the newest series. Am I going crazy or have they edited the song Chloe song on the open mic thing? I could of sworn when I first watched it she sang that ā€˜fight songā€™ and basically aimed it at Jordan the whole time! Iā€™ve just watched it on nowtv and she sang that bloody Amazing Grace for the 100th time..

Reactions: 1
It's shame I had respect for Chloe when she kicked Jordan out , it was the right thing to do. Then she gave up on it as became a doormat. Pathetic.

Reactions: 5

Iā€™ve been re-watching all the series for the past 2 weeks (bored and working from home lol) but Iā€™ve literally just finished watching the newest series. Am I going crazy or have they edited the song Chloe song on the open mic thing? I could of sworn when I first watched it she sang that ā€˜fight songā€™ and basically aimed it at Jordan the whole time! Iā€™ve just watched it on nowtv and she sang that bloody Amazing Grace for the 100th time..
Didnā€™t she sing ā€˜This is Meā€™? That greatest snowman one?

• Haha
Has anyone seems sassi and her insta ad? She seemed really off like nervous or something repeating words and stumbling but then ending it with VIBEZZZZ šŸ˜‚ playing it offf
Yeah that was the most awkward add I have ever seen. She did not know what to do with her hands and clearly made half that tit up haha

Does anyone else think shes posting "sexy" photos since Darren got a girlfriend.
And whatever happened to her nail and lash lift business or her business launch she just did.

Reactions: 10
Yeah that was the most awkward add I have ever seen. She did not know what to do with her hands and clearly made half that tit up haha

Does anyone else think shes posting "sexy" photos since Darren got a girlfriend.
And whatever happened to her nail and lash lift business or her business launch she just did.
Just an excuse to have a party, that canā€™t be a legitimate business! More efforts went into the drinks menu than the actual business

Just an excuse to have a party, that canā€™t be a legitimate business! More efforts went into the drinks menu than the actual business
Haha she still asks for models occasionally. I dont think she's qualified yet. Well she hasn't proved she's qualified.

Reactions: 2
Thatā€™s like me having a graduation party for becoming a brain surgeon...... not qualified though! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Omg Iā€™m so glad you said this. I thought the same thing when I rewatched it, it really confused me.

thatā€™s what I thought too! She was actually not a bad signer once she sacked the amazing Grace stuff
We canā€™t all be thinking it, it must have happened šŸ˜‚

Sorry donā€™t you mean HUmaAZzzIiiing Grace šŸ¤Ŗ
Forgive me.... hahahaha

does anyone else think Chloe could totally be one of the tv shopping presenters. Wow this ring is worth Ā£5000 but today you can have it for Ā£29.99 patter

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone have any insight into this, im re watching it and Iā€™m on the bit where Shannon does a pregnancy test before her mums wedding and her and Charlie both say their is a line, and then she goes to the wedding thinking she may be pregnant but then after then their is no talk of it and she isnā€™t pregnant? Do you think they lied about it being positive?
no, they had a termination

Reactions: 2
I couldnt finish the last serise. Emma is just so blah and passive.
When her sisters said ā€œoh yeah you always wanted to be a young mumā€ made me angry. Poor babies! Not a pot to piss in, the world is hard enough, especially for black boys, yet you bring them into total uncertainty, ignorance and chaos.

I have been poor and depressed, but never dirty. No excuse for Emma and Amber.

I liked Sassi too, although volatile she really tried to do right. Boring without her. Sassi and Mia seemed to still have a spark to them, despite the difficulties of being young mums.

Chloe is ok, lucky to have good family support.

Megan I get the feeling her family were ex travellers a few generations ago perhaps?
She is extremes of seeming like a 50 year old, then seems15. She has a old school way about her one minute, then talks like a London school girl acting tough.

Reactions: 11
no, they had a termination
I saw a lot of speculation and Shannon denied it a few times (thereā€™s no shame if she had either way) but I didnā€™t know it was confirmed. Interesting I donā€™t know maybe Iā€™m being weird but it wouldā€™ve been nice (not best use of words I apologise) to see a young mum go through that journey not just the pumping out babies and baby daddy issue story line, letting it be known thereā€™s no shame in making decisions to better ones future if seen fit to (though wouldā€™ve been for nothing as she got pregnant again months later)

• Heart
I saw a lot of speculation and Shannon denied it a few times (thereā€™s no shame if she had either way) but I didnā€™t know it was confirmed. Interesting I donā€™t know maybe Iā€™m being weird but it wouldā€™ve been nice (not best use of words I apologise) to see a young mum go through that journey not just the pumping out babies and baby daddy issue story line, letting it be known thereā€™s no shame in making decisions to better ones future if seen fit to (though wouldā€™ve been for nothing as she got pregnant again months later)
Interesting I never even knew their was speculation! Definitely nothing to be ashamed about but equally I donā€™t blame her for not wanting people to know as itā€™s still a very taboo subject and she probably didnā€™t want to be judged

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.