Teen Mum UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shannon would wind me up so bad like Charlie just wanted her to get a job and save for a family home and she just wanted to pop a baby out so she doesn't have to work probably thinking charlie would still buy there family home without her putting in. She was always mardy and her flat a riot. She needs to stand up and clean up.

Reactions: 18
Shannon would wind me up so bad like Charlie just wanted her to get a job and save for a family home and she just wanted to pop a baby out so she doesn't have to work probably thinking charlie would still buy there family home without her putting in. She was always mardy and her flat a riot. She needs to stand up and clean up.
IT TaKeS TwO pEoPLe To MaKe A bAbY CHARLIEEEE

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I couldn’t believe the fact her mum was cracking up about it all. So fucked up. I think Charlie is a proper dick head but I do definitely think she did it on purpose.
Thing is, I think a lot of the time the girls on this show (and real life) end up not knowing a life without getting pregnant and being mummy (whether they’re good at the role is a different story) so the whole prospect of someone wanting to not have a kid baffles them and becomes a personal attack, even though it kind of is, I think Shannon really didn’t grasp Charlie’s point of view there. Shannon’s mum really didn’t help matters I think she needed a good talking to, as for Charlie he’s just a jumped up knob I don’t want to congratulate him for being a parent but he does do his bit as far as Instagram let’s ya know.

Reactions: 5
Thing is, I think a lot of the time the girls on this show (and real life) end up not knowing a life without getting pregnant and being mummy (whether they’re good at the role is a different story) so the whole prospect of someone wanting to not have a kid baffles them and becomes a personal attack, even though it kind of is, I think Shannon really didn’t grasp Charlie’s point of view there. Shannon’s mum really didn’t help matters I think she needed a good talking to, as for Charlie he’s just a jumped up knob I don’t want to congratulate him for being a parent but he does do his bit as far as Instagram let’s ya know.
Tbf I think Charlie’s a dick but he was trying to step up said he would propose to her etc before she got pregnant again and then when he found out she tricked him into having another baby it went south and you could tell he just went off her .. they had many discussions on the show about another baby, he made it clear he didn’t want more and then all of a sudden she’s pregnant 🧐 like someone said I think he wanted to have a bit of a life , buy a house etc and probs wanted her to get a job too.. remember when she said she was starting a ‘business’ and he was asking questions and she was shouting ‘WELL I DON’T KNOW CHARLIE’ . All she ever did was shout at everyone 😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Totally random but I really wish amber would get some proper blinds up in her house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Totally agree 👍

Of course. She’s dumped her useless ex and she’s banging. He was always punching anyway.
Deffo.

Reactions: 1
Tbf I think Charlie’s a dick but he was trying to step up said he would propose to her etc before she got pregnant again and then when he found out she tricked him into having another baby it went south and you could tell he just went off her .. they had many discussions on the show about another baby, he made it clear he didn’t want more and then all of a sudden she’s pregnant 🧐 like someone said I think he wanted to have a bit of a life , buy a house etc and probs wanted her to get a job too.. remember when she said she was starting a ‘business’ and he was asking questions and she was shouting ‘WELL I DON’T KNOW CHARLIE’ . All she ever did was shout at everyone 😂😅
Think Charlie would get my back up a bit but she’s much the same. The two of them were not meant to be were they match made in hell 😭 but fair play, who doesn’t want to make a life for themselves rather than pump out money draining responsibility I mean baby after baby. Kids are great, if you want them and are ready but that said Charlie knew what Shannon was like as in one episode before the new babs they had an argument bc one of Shannon’s friends told Charlie Shannon got pregs on purpose (with Theo) or something so it’s not like he went in there with no protection not knowing Shannon was likely to keep any potential child. I think they’re as bad as each other. Teen mum uk: advertising unprotected sex and not working since 2016.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I genuinely dont even understand what she saw in him 🤷‍♀️ maybe hes cracking in bed? 🤣🤣 sorry I'm awful me 🤣🤣🤣
Charlie was/is a narcissist f**k, selling her the dream to keep her ona string. I’ll agree she didn’t forget the morning after pill but at the same time he knew she wanted another one he should have wrapped up. What he did was essentially visit her and Theo that’s about it. I think if she was on now without him she would be a lot better

Reactions: 17
Charlie was/is a narcissist f**k, selling her the dream to keep her ona string. I’ll agree she didn’t forget the morning after pill but at the same time he knew she wanted another one he should have wrapped up. What he did was essentially visit her and Theo that’s about it. I think if she was on now without him she would be a lot better
Well yeah I completely agree with you. Hes not a good person at all. But if your bird tells you shes getting the morning after pill then you would believe that she is? He told her he didnt want anymore kids 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Well yeah I completely agree with you. Hes not a good person at all. But if your bird tells you shes getting the morning after pill then you would believe that she is? He told her he didnt want anymore kids 🤷‍♀️
I don’t think he should have believed her 😂 he should have wrapped up the morning after pill isn’t 100% either. He must of being the only one who didn’t see it coming

Reactions: 9
I don’t think he should have believed her 😂 he should have wrapped up the morning after pill isn’t 100% either. He must of being the only one who didn’t see it coming
Well yeah 🤣🤣 I don't get why she wasn't on anything anyway!!

Reactions: 1
Shannon came across as painfully thick. Completely dumb. However pretty she is, that won’t be enough.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.