Teen Mum UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know Shannon’s ethnicity? She and kaysha are full sisters and her mum is white but Shannon seems mixed?

Reactions: 2
Is Shannon and Charlie not together anymore then? Also what’s the deal with her mum and all those kids do they all have different dads?

Is Shannon and Charlie not together anymore then? Also what’s the deal with her mum and all those kids do they all have different dads?
No they broke up
Shannon & Kaysha full sisters the rest are to her now husband (almost sure on that)

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she still B’feeds Theo
I actually think she did a q&a a while ago & said she had stopped. She definitely made life harder for herself. I hope she gets herself abit of a life out the babies, breastfeeding and Charlie BS

Reactions: 4
Shannon & kaysha have a brother a couple of years younger than them. I think all three have the same dad. The younger ones are to the husband I think

Looks like Darren has a new girlfriend on his story 👀
Looks wise she’s way out his league. He’s not ugly to me but she looks way better than him and dare I say prettier than Sassi. She better run for the hills. Darren and Sassi are a mess. We def need a new series ASAP

For the people who can’t be bothered to look or who might miss it:

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Looks wise she’s way out his league. He’s not ugly to me but she looks way better than him and dare I say prettier than Sassi. She better run for the hills. Darren and Sassi are a mess. We def need a new series ASAP

For the people who can’t be bothered to look or who might miss it:
she looks very pretty but her fashion choices look iffy

Reactions: 13
I wouldn’t say she’s prettier than sassi , typical over made up clone

Reactions: 39
Looks like some of us have completely different opinions. I’d say that, looks wise, she’s below average and that both Darren and Sassi are better looking than her.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.