Teen Mum UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Erin’s little girls hair. One hand it’s so nice she’s embracing her culture but on the other it does look a bit much for such a wee little girl, wish I could grow my hair as long as hers though!

Reactions: 3
I really really like ree 🙊
I don't really have too much of an opinion on her to be honest, but I have to say it... I can't stand her voice :ROFLMAO: She always sounds like she's full of cold. It drives me insane haha.

I do wonder if she just got edited in a way on the show that made her seem worse than she is. One thing I will say is her flat always looks immaculately clean and tidy (albeit not to my taste!) compared to Megans.

Reactions: 11
Random but I wonder why Mia and her boyfriend broke up? The one she was dating not that long ago, who looked reallr angry all the time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't really have too much of an opinion on her to be honest, but I have to say it... I can't stand her voice :ROFLMAO: She always sounds like she's full of cold. It drives me insane haha.

I do wonder if she just got edited in a way on the show that made her seem worse than she is. One thing I will say is her flat always looks immaculately clean and tidy (albeit not to my taste!) compared to Megans.
I don’t mind reeann either, just bugs me that she talks about teen mom like she’s one of the main cast members

Reactions: 12
Random but I wonder why Mia and her boyfriend broke up? The one she was dating not that long ago, who looked reallr angry all the time 🤣
I always used to think hmm I wonder if he’s actually as angry as he looks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t mind reeann either, just bugs me that she talks about teen mom like she’s one of the main cast members
It annoys me too! She’s really invested in a show that isn’t about her... Didn’t help that they filmed her giving birth but I bet she asked them to do that lmao

I like her too and like you say probably the only clean home on the show 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I really like Reanne too 🙊 to be fair we dont really know alot about her! I just like that she is absolutely not arsed about all the hate she gets and she does a good job with the kids. I still do really like Megan though. I'm very conflicted me guys 🤣🤣🤣

I'm also on my bended knees praying to god that Nasseh isn't the father to Emmas new baby. Why do these girls keep procreating? My mum had 9 kids and I fully put it down to her having nothing else to do. I've got one and my head falls off everyday 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I always used to think hmm I wonder if he’s actually as angry as he looks 😂
Tbh he looked like a drug dealer

Where’s ambers chihuahua that was on the show for 1 episode? I was in tears laughing because it kept barking and Brooklyn was playing up lol

• Haha
Seemingly an unpopular opinion, but this is tattle so it’s welcomed I guess lol
I can’t stand ree-ann, he voice annoys me, her whole attitude annoys me, she just annoys me. We don’t know a lot about her other than “I’m just ree-annnnnnnn thatsssssss just muyyyy naymeeee”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't like any of them but for some reason I enjoy the 'chavvier' girls storylines better 😂 like Megan living in the caravan with a horse in the garden, Megan and ree fighting in the street. Makes for much better TV than Shannon hanging around her flat with her kid undressed (again) complaining about Charlie going to the gym. Booooring.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.