Teen Mum UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do any of them (other than Megan who is self employed) actually work? I know Amber had a job in a cafe at some point on the show and Chloe worked for her Dad but do they still do this?
I think Chloe still works part time as I remember she posted a story at the beginning of lock down saying she has been put on furlough

Reactions: 4
What’s with Teen Mom Talks post about Megan and McKenzie with a laughing face? She’s a stupid cow who likes to steal tattle content 👀

💩💩 billie takes like $3 per subscriber thats about £2.50 a month of each bloke I doubt she makes much, she use to say she was an area manager for a supermarket or something didnt she? £75,000 plus a year wage for an area manager dont think she was 😂

Oh dear.
Yeah that's not a great example.
I understand everyone has a choice but she's on a huge platform - maybe MTV should of left that out.

Unless their point is "Use no contraception and this is what happens?" 🤷🏼‍♀️

FFS 🤦🏼‍♀️ I can't even get started on her.
Can she go that long without being stoned?
How have I not noticed shes always stoned?😂

Reactions: 5
Posting your 'daily payouts ' still doesn't convince me that you're making serious money 😂 if you were youd of sorted your jaw out😋 with the cash. Instead of buying tacky asf mirrored furniture 🙂😂😛

• Haha
Reactions: 16
has the female Ron Perlman got a public insta would love a giggle

• Haha
Has it actually been confirmed that Reeann is pregnant or is this just that Teen Mom Talks page which has said it?

Of course! I didn't mean to come across argumentative. The point of Tattle is to share your views, and respect others when theirs differ from yours! :) 🥰
100%❤❤

Reactions: 3
These clarosa Promotions are annoying, like they actually wear any of them shoes £49 for flippin slippers

Reactions: 7
These clarosa Promotions are annoying, like they actually wear any of them shoes £49 for flippin slippers
I think they look so cheap, and who would pay to have a subscription on shoes?! She must get some cash for the ads though - can’t say hand on heart I would turn down the cash in that position. But I’d never put myself on tv either, sooo 💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Worst part is half the shoes are bloody awful! Some of the trainers genuinely cause me a bit of offence they look so cheap and nasty.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Re Anne's story this morning, noticed she looks abit stoned this early???😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do any of them (other than Megan who is self employed) actually work? I know Amber had a job in a cafe at some point on the show and Chloe worked for her Dad but do they still do this?
Most of them work?
Megan, Mia, Amber used to work as a youth worker till she got pregnant now she’s looking after her baby, Chloe works full time and goes to college, Sassi works, the other girl that was on there (forgot her name) works full time

it’s only Shannon and Emma that don’t

Re Anne's story this morning, noticed she looks abit stoned this early???😂😂
Nah that’s her personality she’s just a little slow x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Most of them work?
Megan, Mia, Amber used to work as a youth worker till she got pregnant now she’s looking after her baby, Chloe works full time and goes to college, Sassi works, the other girl that was on there (forgot her name) works full time

it’s only Shannon and Emma that don’t
Oo, sorry, my fault. I didn't make it clear - I was only referring to the ones currently on the show. I knew about some of the older cast members :)

Reactions: 1
Oo, sorry, my fault. I didn't make it clear - I was only referring to the ones currently on the show. I knew about some of the older cast members :)
Does sassi work though? She had a massive launch for her buisness in macclesfield but hasn't been here since? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I actually really like Reeane 🤭 I think she’s got it together and she seems settled & seems like a good mum. She seems way nicer than what the show made her out to be. I feel like she got done dirty by the show and Megan.

What’s ree Ann’s Instagram?
Reeanenagle

Reactions: 19
I actually really like Reeane 🤭 I think she’s got it together and she seems settled & seems like a good mum. She seems way nicer than what the show made her out to be. I feel like she got done dirty by the show and Megan.

Reeanenagle
Me to xx

💩💩 billie takes like $3 per subscriber thats about £2.50 a month of each bloke I doubt she makes much, she use to say she was an area manager for a supermarket or something didnt she? £75,000 plus a year wage for an area manager dont think she was 😂
Duty Manager at Travelodge... about £11an hour if she's lucky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.