Teen Mum UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally! Amber was trying to answer questions from people and Sassi kept jumping in and making everything about herself and then amber couldn’t get a word in edgeways, really gone off Sassi, I liked her on the show but her head has got WAY too big now!

Reactions: 8
Just about to say same, sassi was on another level on that live, half the time I don’t even know what she was even on about one minute she’s talking about Darren next minute she’s talking about chicken lol, I have such a soft spot for amber, its clear as hell she suffers with depression, I think she’s real, genuine and such a lovely person.. think she just needs abit of help.

Reactions: 10
I didn’t see the live but didn’t Sassi go wild for like 3 days none stop posting?

ETA I thinking of last time ffs catch up woman

Reactions: 1
I genuinely thought she was on drugs...constantly bouncing around and couldn’t stay still. I only watched the first bit, couldn’t stand Sassi on it so left. It was literally the Sassi show.

Reactions: 6
I genuinely thought she was on drugs...constantly bouncing around and couldn’t stay still. I only watched the first bit, couldn’t stand Sassi on it so left. It was literally the Sassi show.
either that or she was drunk but yeh was very cringe watching her !

Megan said that song her friend wrote and is in the video for is about her

Reactions: 1
The “£5 flash a fanny” made me actually laugh out loud
Why would anyone want to pay her for seeing that manky foof?

Reactions: 9
The “£5 flash a fanny” made me actually laugh out loud
Why would anyone want to pay her for seeing that manky foof?
Christ only knows makes you wonder doesn’t it though! Like I always sit and think I’d die having an only fans subscription on my bank statement

She more than likely reads this thread and that’s why she thinks she has haters etc.. the fact of the matter isn’t even her looks it’s her “I can take your man” attitude.
If my man wanted someone like her I’d hold the door open for him to leave I wouldn’t want him myself

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
When you say ballon do you mean the ones they all seem to suck on

Reactions: 2
So are Dylan and reannee not together anymore? Also what was that about Megan smoking in car with kids

Reactions: 2
Ah I hate typing this cos I always think people say it to stop themselves looking like haters
But I hate how Chloe’s (and others tbf) insta is just all all ads! I’ve defended her loads on here and still do but story after story is just an ad! I follow these girls and others for realness (like the tea from the lives last night!) not one add after another! I can’t say I would turn down the cash in this economy but I miss the old instagram! Now it just turned into a selling page for everyone!

Reactions: 11
Not sure if anyone else spotted this ages ago or if it was just me...
Billie regularly puts a short video on her stories of her fanny being licked by some bloke wearing a cap, but (thankfully) blocks out her bits with an emoji. However ages ago she once put it on without covering anything up and you can see that the bloke also has a fag behind his ear. Honesty it is so chavvy! Backwards cap and a fag FFS! I bet her minge smells of stale fags

Reactions: 28
She’s vile but she really is full of herself.

Reactions: 4
she really is the epitome of chav.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.