Teen Mum UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time I say the word house in my head I say is as haaaaaase and it’s so annoying but I can’t stop myself doing it

Reactions: 9
Am I going mad or did I see sassi and amber were doing a live too? Anyone watch it?

Reactions: 1
Am I going mad or did I see sassi and amber were doing a live too? Anyone watch it?
Your not going mad they did I watched it.. sassi was saying she has some massive gossip on the whole Darren situation and if she gets too like a certain amount of youtube subscribers she will tell it all and she’s not bothered about telling it etc.. darrens mum then started commenting aswell ! Amber and sassi was goin off about teen mom talks page which was funny to be fair

Reactions: 12
Thank you for that

Reactions: 6
I think it's quite mean to make fun of someone,for not being able to read. Tel could have dyslexia. I know she has been hurt by him, but him not being able to read didn't bother you before....
I feel like they stuff they said on live is fair enough between mates, who doesn't slag off an ex. It's not something that should be broadcast to the world.

Reactions: 22

Ooooooooo girl you got all the tea for us!

I used to really like Megan but to be honest, her and Billie when they're together just come across as really nasty girls. The kind of girls who will tell you they love your outfit to your face then take the piss out of it behind your back. But then be the same girls who will preach "be kind" all over the socials. Horrible.

Reactions: 30
Exactly, I didn't like that because my boyfriend is dyslexic and he sometimes asks me to spell words for him or read something out that he can't get. There's nothing wrong with it

Reactions: 13
The goss from the lives last night ....

amber and sassi’s live was basically just sassi being her usual over the top self, and I honestly wanted to hug amber the whole time! She opened up about how people are always slating her house etc and saying it’s dirty & she almost burst into tears at a few points. Very sad and she seemed so upset, really felt for her!

sassi and amber discussed a potential meet and greet when Covid is over.

amber confirmed her and Ste aren’t together but have a good co-parenting relationship for the kids sake... sassi said she has one week on and one week off between her and Darren for Zenaya & she doesn’t get on with Darren..

both slated teen mom talks & said they can’t stand her and she’s a liar.. teen mom talks then came on and commented that amber was a liar but sassi was telling the truth about the things they were talking about

Megan & Billie live:

both spent the time ripping into tel and discussing Tilly situation, but didn’t confirm if she was pregnant or not

billie was moaning about how much a box of balloons are in Essex & told anyone who can get them for £10 a box to inbox her

reann and Dylan was discussed a little bit but both wouldn’t confirm if they were having another baby or not

that’s all I can think of atm

Reactions: 11
Obviously I didn’t watch the live and I don’t even dislike amber but did she say why she doesn’t clean her house Don’t mean to be harsh but if my house was bogging and people slagged me off I would be mortified! I would just clean it!

Reactions: 11
Wait what did I miss? They broke up again?

I'm glad somebody said it. I was about to reply and say "we only say her house is dirty because it is"

Reactions: 10
I wanna every time she posts about the bank account deal she’s advertising for like it’s her only means of income & day job. “Ask me something” then answers I’ll answer some of all the questions I keep getting in my dms about the account & how I saved so much $$....all the same shit she posts before 1,000 times over & again. Don’t even care to see her posts anymore bcuz it’s 95% that & 5% of a hip hop wanna b’s music with no followers of his own. What’s he got on her that she promotes him on the daily.... is it the He’s her connection or knows too much? Loved her the most b4 & now can’t stand her posts the more we see the real her

Reactions: 5
I think she was in one of his videos, that's why she shares his music

Reactions: 1
I know I would just clean mine too, I would be mortified myself, but think it’s deeper than that. She said some days she can’t even face getting out of bed due to mental health, so I think she could have a touch of depression

Reactions: 7
Exactly, I didn't like that because my boyfriend is dyslexic and he sometimes asks me to spell words for him or read something out that he can't get. There's nothing wrong with it
My bf is dyslexic too, he gets by fine the majority of the time... but will confirm how to spell some things. Even if my bf wasn't dyslexic, I would still find it cruel.

Reactions: 7
I really didn’t see the point of sassi and Ambers live.. it was literally just the Sassi show the whole time Amber hardly got a word in edge ways she spoke abit about her kids and seemed to get a little upset about people saying about her house being a mess etc I actually really like Amber and think maybe her mental health effects her tidying her house tbf.. then Sassi was just making me cringe talking about Darren and his girlfriend an just acting over the top then she sat there eating I had to come of it

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.