Teen Mum UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching Chloes YouTube video and I’m not sure what I’m staring at the most her shiny face or the lips she just keeps pouting and drawing attention to them 🤣she needs so matte powder on that face it’s like the moon at night

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really tried to watch Chloe’s YouTube video but I can’t help but feel she’s trying too hard to be like other youtubers. I don’t know, just feels like she’s not being herself.

Reactions: 5
The makeup ffs tried too hard to look like the filter she uses on Instagram 🤦🏻‍♀️ .. Agree with the above comment too that it feels like she’s trying too much to be like other youtubers instead of being herself
Omg generally I like Chloe but that makeup is hideous! I wish she had more confidence in herself because she's not a bad looking girl at all! She just needs to tone down the makeup and filters! She'd look lovely with a really understated makeup look. She's got more highlighter on her face there than superdrug have on their shelves!

Reactions: 10
This might be wildly controversial - and I say this as a teen single mum myself - but it’s easier I feel to make a decent fist of it if you only have one child. I don’t mean to offend anyone by saying this.

Reactions: 11
This might be wildly controversial - and I say this as a teen single mum myself - but it’s easier I feel to make a decent fist of it if you only have one child. I don’t mean to offend anyone by saying this.
im a teen mum of 3 and a trainee solicitor. Life is hard for everyone you just have to try. Multiple kids won’t stop anyone doing anything they wanna do. I’m not offended btw I just dunno why teen mums get these easy rides of not having to try cause they’re young or they have 2 3 or 20 kids. Everyone has to try in life 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I think chloe will be pregnant soon so she can have a bigger hauseeee 😂 I think she loves the influencer life too much to become a midwife.. can’t see her leaving that life behind to work 12 hour night shifts
Jordan finally gets a shag and boom chloe gets knocked up again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Watching Chloes YouTube video and I’m not sure what I’m staring at the most her shiny face or the lips she just keeps pouting and drawing attention to them 🤣she needs so matte powder on that face it’s like the moon at night
My hubby says she has a "Moon face"

The makeup ffs tried too hard to look like the filter she uses on Instagram 🤦🏻‍♀️ .. Agree with the above comment too that it feels like she’s trying too much to be like other youtubers instead of being herself
When she puts so much eye make up on her lazy/twitchy eye is more obvious!

Looks like 2 dif people
There's highlight and then there's over kill, she passed over kill with she put on layer 20!!!

Reactions: 5
Why is it that when some girls get fillers they 🙃 constantly 🙃 bloody 🙃 pout 🙃

ISNT THE POINT OF LIP FILLER THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO POUT

Reactions: 12
she posted this on that pic of him with a spliff by a hot tub, he posted that story after

View attachment 279966
Lord have mercy 🤦‍♀️ I think it’s totally fine to not be exclusive while dating, that’s actually the point of it— but if you’re going to plaster the other person and be super flirty on social media why act surprised people are wondering why he announced he was single....

The fact that you have to throw out there that you’re single gives off “I’m not satisfied with this person I’m seeing, I’m still available in case anyone’s wondering and would like to slide in my DMs or give it a go”

If he had said “Guys, relax we’re not official yet, we’re just dating” that would’ve been so much better, but whatever, Darren is still a man child with issues

Reactions: 15
I think Chloe is naturally gorgeous, but her makeup in that video ain’t it. Waaaay too much highlight🌝
She ruins her beauty by caking on makeup and overusing filters & photoshop.

Reactions: 9
I think Chloe is naturally gorgeous, but her makeup in that video ain’t it. Waaaay too much highlight🌝
She ruins her beauty by caking on makeup and overusing filters & photoshop.
she's also the spitting image of her mum I think! I don't think I can bring myself to watch the youtube video..

Reactions: 2
Going so far off track here but what happened with Sassis sister and Amber?
I'm assuming it's Layla the big mouthed loud one right? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Going so far off track here but what happened with Sassis sister and Amber?
I'm assuming it's Layla the big mouthed loud one right? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah I missed how that’s played out too and was wondering 🤷🏻‍♀️ Didn’t it start because someone grabbed someone’s weave 😭

Reactions: 1
Yeah I missed how that’s played out too and was wondering 🤷🏻‍♀️ Didn’t it start because someone grabbed someone’s weave 😭
No way 🤣 I really need to know.
Layla is soooo gobby though.
I love her other sister - is it her half sister.
She has good advice etc she's abit more mature x

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.