Teen Mum UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why tf hasn’t she had that overbite sorted! It’s mad.. I knew someone like that who had to have an operation and braces to correct it 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think it’s really expensive isn’t it? And the recovery is a long hard process. Perhaps she chose not to go through it

Reactions: 5
I think it’s really expensive isn’t it? And the recovery is a long hard process. Perhaps she chose not to go through it
But she makes sooo much money on her only fans, just look at all the amazing feedback she gets, so surely the price of it isn’t too much for her...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
With the amount of braggy posts she does about her "payouts" on only fans I'm sure she could afford it.

But she makes sooo much money on her only fans, just look at all the amazing feedback she gets, so surely the price of it isn’t too much for her...
Oops, didn't see this when I posted my reply. Great minds think alike 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve known adults who have had to have it done and it was done under the NHS.. it’s not classed as cosmetic or anything because I’m sure people with jaws like her genuinely have life long problems otherwise (not even taking the piss 😂)

She recycles the same feedback every day. She obviously doesn’t have the imagination to come up with anything new!

Reactions: 7
I had an extreme underbite fixed on the NHS I had braces and wiring in my teens to help it too clearly she never did.if she is making what she says she could go private or like been said NHS do do it with a wait time.it makes her look more manly

Yeah correcting an underbite isn't an easy procedure. Hers is quite pronounced and it wouldn't be an easy operation. I think that's why she uses so many filters as is does soften it I think on her photos.

Reactions: 3
Thank you so much Chloe for showing us that you made your bed today, I can now get on with my day without worrying about whether your bed is made or not :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She recycles the same feedback every day. She obviously doesn’t have the imagination to come up with anything new!
majority of it has got to be made up doesn't it? like it's all a load of cringe tit saying that same thing ("I'm straight but you've made me wet" "I think about you when I duck my boyfriend"). Probs just stuff she likes to hear.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think we recycle the same topics about billie to be fair

Yeah correcting an underbite isn't an easy procedure. Hers is quite pronounced and it wouldn't be an easy operation. I think that's why she uses so many filters as is does soften it I think on her photos.
agreed- this isn’t easy thing and it’s super harsh to comment on something like this that’s she’s born with.

She is a bit of a twit, with a tit personality - let’s stick to that over something that probably causes her a lot of emotional pain & that really can’t be helped

Reactions: 17
I think we recycle the same topics about billie to be fair

agreed- this isn’t easy thing and it’s super harsh to comment on something like this that’s she’s born with.

She is a bit of a twit, with a tit personality - let’s stick to that over something that probably causes her a lot of emotional pain & that really can’t be helped
Devil’s Advocate though - don’t you think it’s fair game considering how she tries to imply she’s so savage and will take anyone down? The way she speaks and goes after other women is in the same vain.

Reactions: 19
Devil’s Advocate though - don’t you think it’s fair game considering how she tries to imply she’s so savage and will take anyone down? The way she speaks and goes after other women is in the same vain.
I think she’s a massive wanker - will not deny this. And I know she’s been unkind to others in the past

but she’s 100% fronting, over years of people taking the piss. Honestly this is a gossip page and I would never try and police other peoples opinions, I know people disagree with mine! but this must have a massive impact on her, and I could never bring myself to foment negatively on something like this 💛💛

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Fair point... This is the girl who says she will take anyone’s man 🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fair point... This is the girl who says she will take anyone’s man 🤣🙄
What gets me the most about Billie is about how she preaches female empowerment etc but drags reanne at any opportunity whilst being cool with Dylan.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What gets me the most about Billie is about how she preaches female empowerment etc but drags reanne at any opportunity whilst being cool with Dylan.
Pfffttt exactly , she is 100% not a girl’s girl.. You can tell that by the things she says!.. Everyone says how amazing she is to Megan but all I see her ever do is go to her flat to get fed or make sly digs at her 🙄🤣 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think she’s a massive wanker - will not deny this. And I know she’s been unkind to others in the past

but she’s 100% fronting, over years of people taking the piss. Honestly this is a gossip page and I would never try and police other peoples opinions, I know people disagree with mine! but this must have a massive impact on her, and I could never bring myself to foment negatively on something like this 💛💛
100% respect what you are saying 👏

I think this is my point? She’ll happily drag other women’s appearance and say how they can’t keep their man interested etc so being such a prick gives me zero issue to drag her back.

Equally I really do understand what the person said above that she’s fronting, tattle is a place we’re we can have differing opinions respectfully.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.