Teen Mum UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The contraceptive Quote should never had aired how irresponsible of Emma saying/doing it & mtv for airing it. Teen mom has a massive teen audience
I know she said this on Instagram but she didn’t say it on the show did she!? 😳😱

Reactions: 1
I know she said this on Instagram but she didn’t say it on the show did she!? 😳😱
I’m pretty sure she said on the Q&A video that MTV released that she doesn’t use protection, but she was still shocked about being pregnant again.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Haven't been following this thread for a while or really any of the girls but I've just seen this on Emma's instagram, I thought she said she wasnt pregnant or have a missed something massive here 🙈🙈
You know what this post screams?: “Hey everybody! I barely gain weight when I’m pregnant or get stretch marks! I’m so lucky! Please please give me some attention! I’m sure my doctor has explained during the first pregnancy and this second one that it’s completely normal to not have a huge bump as everyone carries differently! But I NEED ATTENTION, please please give it to me!!!” 🤦‍♀️

Not surprised if Ree-Anne really is pregnant, someone posted a pic of her with a big belly and most of us called it on the last thread as well

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
That she doesn’t and won’t take contraception and doesn’t like condoms either so doesn’t use them. Bar the obvious of getting pregnant, Sti’s aswel
Oh dear.
Yeah that's not a great example.
I understand everyone has a choice but she's on a huge platform - maybe MTV should of left that out.

Unless their point is "Use no contraception and this is what happens?" 🤷🏼‍♀️

Apparently Ree Ann is pregnant 👀
FFS 🤦🏼‍♀️ I can't even get started on her.
Can she go that long without being stoned?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh dear.
Yeah that's not a great example.
I understand everyone has a choice but she's on a huge platform - maybe MTV should of left that out.

Unless their point is "Use no contraception and this is what happens?" 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yes & because of her platform she should be careful what she says. We only see a tiny bit. It doesn’t show the sleepless nights, the colicky baby, or how hard motherhood really is. They make it look like a walk in the park

Reactions: 7
Smoking during pregnancy not ideal but not going to pass judgement on that. She has been told repeatedly that it’s unsafe to travel in a vehicle without a car seat and she openly tells people that she’s not going to use one ‘but thanks for your concern’ she’s an absolute head and no need to thank anyone for having more concern over the wellbeing and safety of her baby than she does! Not many people know about car seat safety and that’s fine but once you’re told about it and you still disregard your child’s safety, that’s when it’s an issue.

i honestly don’t think she should be given a platform and I don’t think MTV should be highlighting what she does as ok. couldn’t care less about the smoking or mumbles and another pregnancy or 2 dads but she to disregard the safety of your child like that is just unfathomable to me, the fact she’s been told so many times and she’s openly not arsed is really worrying for that child. She should be ashamed of herself

Also apart from the pic of Ree looking bloated last month why does everyone think she’s pregnant?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Smoking during pregnancy not ideal but not going to pass judgement on that. She has been told repeatedly that it’s unsafe to travel in a vehicle without a car seat and she openly tells people that she’s not going to use one ‘but thanks for your concern’ she’s an absolute head and no need to thank anyone for having more concern over the wellbeing and safety of her baby than she does! Not many people know about car seat safety and that’s fine but once you’re told about it and you still disregard your child’s safety, that’s when it’s an issue.

i honestly don’t think she should be given a platform and I don’t think MTV should be highlighting what she does as ok. couldn’t care less about the smoking or mumbles and another pregnancy or 2 dads but she to disregard the safety of your child like that is just unfathomable to me, the fact she’s been told so many times and she’s openly not arsed is really worrying for that child. She should be ashamed of herself

Also apart from the pic of Ree looking bloated last month why does everyone think she’s pregnant?
The teen mom talks page on instagram had up she was

The contraceptive Quote should never had aired how irresponsible of Emma saying/doing it & mtv for airing it. Teen mom has a massive teen audience
A massive teen audience who are following teen moms lol.. May as well have moms who are not teens to ‘set a good example’ 😅😅

Has it actually been confirmed that Reeann is pregnant or is this just that Teen Mom Talks page which has said it?

whatever justification you feel you need I guess. We can agree to disagree on this one 💛
Of course! I didn't mean to come across argumentative. The point of Tattle is to share your views, and respect others when theirs differ from yours! :) 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Has it actually been confirmed that Reeann is pregnant or is this just that Teen Mom Talks page which has said it?
I don’t think Reanne has confirmed it, so it’s a bit sly if she is and teen mum talks have announced it.

Reactions: 8
Wonder if all of them is just gonna keep popping them instead of getting a job 😂

Reactions: 9
Wonder if all of them is just gonna keep popping them instead of getting a job 😂
Do any of them (other than Megan who is self employed) actually work? I know Amber had a job in a cafe at some point on the show and Chloe worked for her Dad but do they still do this?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.