Teen Mum UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea how Megan managed to bag this lot, the company must have seen how much of a scruff she is
😂😂 When they get gifted all this I really don’t get the point, where tf are they gonna keep it all in their small flats/houses 😆

Reactions: 7
What’s people’s thoughts on Manley and Erin? I keep seeing them together... and she keeps recording it which in my opinion just makes her look desperate.. I think she try’s to compete with Mia so much but will never compare for as long as she settles with that absolute dick

Reactions: 13
What’s people’s thoughts on Manley and Erin? I keep seeing them together... and she keeps recording it which in my opinion just makes her look desperate.. I think she try’s to compete with Mia so much but will never compare for as long as she settles with that absolute dick
She 100% comes across as desperate. I personally can’t see the attraction to space raider 🤷🏼‍♀️. Erin is a pretty girl and could do so much better than him. If it’s to compete with Mia, I’m pretty sure Mia couldn’t give two sh**s about him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Aw are they friends again 😩🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s treated her so badly I don’t know how she can be so decent with him and be such a beg

I think it’s sad that Erin try’s so hard to be like Mia. She’s literally morphing into her. She’s a pretty girl herself.
Also don’t know if it’s bn mentioned b4 but is Megan a traveler always thought she was

Reactions: 5
I think it’s sad that Erin try’s so hard to be like Mia. She’s literally morphing into her. She’s a pretty girl herself.
Also don’t know if it’s bn mentioned b4 but is Megan a traveler always thought she was
She’s dyed her hair dark too like Mia I noticed... and I always thought the same. However it’s never been confirmed. There was speculation it was Dylan who came from traveler background

Reactions: 6
I always thought Megan and her fam were travelers but I just think they’re tacky 🤣

Also was Dylan’s mum driving when the accident? Or was someone else?

Reactions: 9
I know there’s a group for teen mum Y n P. And tbh they’re literally the Poundland version. However, I noticed, does anyone think that Charlie tries so hard to be a wannabe chloe? She rents a tiny little new build and has a separate account purely for cleaning lol. And then she’s been advertising cam sites.... and then she’s like “oh well billie does it so why can’t i” it’s like hun you’ll never be good enough ok

I always thought Megan and her fam were travelers but I just think they’re tacky 🤣

No according to the news article she was the passenger.. coming from someone who knows travelers, she referres to the caravan as a ‘trailer’ which is what either showman or gypsies do. So I’m deffo thinking perhaps her dads a gypsy? Her real dad I mean..

Reactions: 6
I know there’s a group for teen mum Y n P. And tbh they’re literally the Poundland version. However, I noticed, does anyone think that Charlie tries so hard to be a wannabe chloe? She rents a tiny little new build and has a separate account purely for cleaning lol. And then she’s been advertising cam sites.... and then she’s like “oh well billie does it so why can’t i” it’s like hun you’ll never be good enough ok

No according to the news article she was the passenger.. coming from someone who knows travelers, she referres to the caravan as a ‘trailer’ which is what either showman or gypsies do. So I’m deffo thinking perhaps her dads a gypsy? Her real dad I mean..
Her real dad isn’t I know Paul n his late wife

Reactions: 3

She was passenger but it’s believed it was her that pulled the handbrake and caused the crash however they can’t say if it was on purpose or not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.