Teen Mum UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean what's different with Emma having baby#2 and Amber & Megan going on for baby#2 ?? None of them are what I would call great mum's
Both work and have houses

Whats the way she dressed got to do with being her mum or her ability to parent ? Ypu don't dress different just becauze you have kids. Some of her clothes might be a bit revealing and not to everyone's tastes

Also iv missed the carseat thing whats happened with Emma and carseats ? In the UK if your in a taxi you don't need carseats for short journeys. Or is it normal card and she just doesn't have a carseat ?
Yes it’s legal doesn’t mean it’s right. That baby would die if a crash happemed

Reactions: 11
Both work and have houses

Yes it’s legal doesn’t mean it’s right. That baby would die if a crash happemed
Hmm... Does amber work? Not getting into the whole who works and who doesn't, Emma has a flat lol pretty sure all of them are in council properties too.. don't you remember when Megan lived in a cramped and pretty dirty caravan with a newborn..

I agree if your going to take a baby in any vehicle they should have a proper car seat.. just replied with the facts that it is legal(shouldn't be)

Reactions: 8
I mean what's different with Emma having baby#2 and Amber & Megan going on for baby#2 ?? None of them are what I would call great mum's
I don't think Amber and Megan are terrible Mum's? There's definitely things they could improve on (for example - when we've seen Amber's house on TMUK it often looks like it needs a good scrub!!), but I would never say they're not good Mums?

Reactions: 7
I don't think Amber and Megan are terrible Mum's? There's definitely things they could improve on (for example - when we've seen Amber's house on TMUK it often looks like it needs a good scrub!!), but I would never say they're not good Mums?
I don't think they are terrible either just said not great.. my thoughts behind that are Megan wanting a baby with a guy she's been with about a month with 2 youngsters already and amber basically breaking ste and his ex up so she could have baby no.2 and then broke up whilst she was pregnant... Just my opinion tho maybe was abit harsh with my initial comment just thought people were being a bit unfair with what was being said about Emma being pregnant again

Reactions: 7
Wonder how she’ll fit a new baby name tattoo in she’s got is it ‘Mummy’ on one boob and ‘Jeremiah’ on the other

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Excellent, another tax payer funded child. It’s a joke how decent working people have to scrimp and save to be able to afford a baby and live off reduced maternity pay while she swans around popping them out without a care in the world

Reactions: 34
I don't think they are terrible either just said not great.. my thoughts behind that are Megan wanting a baby with a guy she's been with about a month with 2 youngsters already and amber basically breaking ste and his ex up so she could have baby no.2 and then broke up whilst she was pregnant... Just my opinion tho maybe was abit harsh with my initial comment just thought people were being a bit unfair with what was being said about Emma being pregnant again
It was said on here that it was dumb of her to be like that, no one praised her for that 🤣! In fact there were similar debates about it 🤷🏼‍♀️. I’d say the difference is that Amber and Ste were together for a while when they had Brooklyn, and they didn’t right away have Hudson. Megan, was a bit silly with the wanting baby no 2 straight away - but again her and Dylan were together for a while. However Emma knew mumbles for all of 5 minutes and had a baby with him - he didn’t tell his family or see J often, and now she’s pregnant again (I’m guessing he is the dad? - if so, that’s just irresponsible).

Reactions: 9
While ideally I don't think any of them should have gone on to have a second baby when they did, at least Dylan and Ste are decent dads who seem to actually parent their children and Megan and Amber were in a relationship with them at the time. Emma having unprotected sex with her deadbeat baby daddy who has no interest in having a relationship with her and getting pregnant 6 months after having her first...I will just never understand these people lol

Reactions: 14
Off topic but... Megan and her gun fingers get on my tits!!.. I like Megan but less of the wanna

Wannabe gangster tit ** sent too early!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It was said on here that it was dumb of her to be like that, no one praised her for that 🤣! In fact there were similar debates about it 🤷🏼‍♀️. I’d say the difference is that Amber and Ste were together for a while when they had Brooklyn, and they didn’t right away have Hudson. Megan, was a bit silly with the wanting baby no 2 straight away - but again her and Dylan were together for a while. However Emma knew mumbles for all of 5 minutes and had a baby with him - he didn’t tell his family or see J often, and now she’s pregnant again (I’m guessing he is the dad? - if so, that’s just irresponsible).
Yes I agree.. I haven't been on here long enough to read through the previous threads so I'm probably bringing stuff up that's already been discussed lol my bad guys
Think it's fair to say all of the cast have made very questionable decisions 😂

Whats the way she dressed got to do with being her mum or her ability to parent ? Ypu don't dress different just becauze you have kids. Some of her clothes might be a bit revealing and not to everyone's tastes

Also iv missed the carseat thing whats happened with Emma and carseats ? In the UK if your in a taxi you don't need carseats for short journeys. Or is it normal card and she just doesn't have a carseat ?
Please, I didn’t mean she’s a bad mum because of what she wears. However I do think her clothes are slightly tight and revealing and i wouldn’t wear that myself. At least she has the confidence to do so. Each to their own. I’m entitled to an opinion.

Wouldn’t like to see his CSA bill 😂

Could you just imagine nasseh reading a book to his kids though 😂

CSA in the UK is notoriously shocking the amount a non resident has to pay! My friends ex gets money knocked off his child maintanece because he lives with a woman who has a kid! When my friend queried this the CSA cheerfully told her well he has another child to look after as well. She gets £24 a week. If Nasseh isn't working good luck getting money from him.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.