Teen Mum UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im desperate neeeeeeed of a new series to find out all the goss. 😭😭

Billie, stop posting indirect stories and come on over and spill some tea, I beg
Where is this story everyone's talking about? I can't find it

Reactions: 1
I thought that is if the car is rear facing, surely the air bag should be on if the baby is facing the front otherwise that’s really dangerous they would go straight through the screen
Oh yes I think you’re right, I got in touch with the DVLA regarding this, a rear facing car seat can go in the front only if you switch the airbag off. But to be fair I had a girl in a car seat forward facing in my car once and I switched the air bag off them too

Anyone notice the car seat in the back of dylans story, I don’t know if it’s legal or not probably is but doesn’t sit right with putting a young child in the front passenger seat whilst front facing, probably the most dangerous position. You’d think they’d Both be a bit more Careful considering the circumstances with Dylan’s mumView attachment 189981
I'm sure in the latest series there was a part where McKenzie was in the front forward facing whilst Dylan was driving. I could be wrong but for some reason I have that scene stuck in my head??

You can use a FF seat in the front but it's last resort and the airbag should be on with the seat pushed as far back as the car allows so the airbag doesn't deploy too harshly into the child. You're right, it is the most dangerous position. Neither Dylan nor Megan seem to take much notice of car safety which is shocking.

Reactions: 6
If I put my child in the front they’d probably mess around with the gear stick or press buttons, it can be distracting

Has anyone noticed that lately Dylan is much more active in ig? I very rarely saw him put things on before 🤷🏻‍♀️. I hope him and ree have split up just because 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 but I hope Megan pies him

Reactions: 7
Anyone notice jord only really posts photos of Marley on his story’s etc if he’s head to toe in designer clothes? Toddlers ruin and grow out of clothes so fast I find it pointless, having nice designer outfits for special occasions I get that

Hahah Megan ain’t moved well not to the new build in the picture with her on car bonnet.thats her dad Paul’s house

Reactions: 3
Anyone notice the car seat in the back of dylans story, I don’t know if it’s legal or not probably is but doesn’t sit right with putting a young child in the front passenger seat whilst front facing, probably the most dangerous position. You’d think they’d Both be a bit more Careful considering the circumstances with Dylan’s mumView attachment 189981
Is it his car? He posts different cars all the time plugged in

this looks like it could be a transit van so only has front seats. My partner has one for work and the layout looks exactly like his, especially as the gearstick is on the dash...

Has anyone else’s seen Darrens snapchat story? I’m sure he’s been on holiday hasn't he? why is he stood outside court like he’s just been released from prison 🥴

Reactions: 4
Has anyone else’s seen Darrens snapchat story? I’m sure he’s been on holiday hasn't he? why is he stood outside court like he’s just been released from prison 🥴
Literally just came here to get an answer to that🤣🤣 is it recent or an old photo 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Literally just came here to get an answer to that🤣🤣 is it recent or an old photo 🤷🏼‍♀️
It was posted from his camera roll so who even knows. My thought is he tried to bring drugs back from his holiday and ended up being arrested and bailed.

Reactions: 5
she’s looking to move though, she wants to swap flats to be closer to her family. I’ve seen it on Facebook x

She’s obviously wanting to move again.
I don’t have Facebook nor know if she wants move good luck to her just few comments about new car and house but the one in the pic is her dads in billericay

I wanna know how £20 a month is lasting her on gas and electric jeeeeez I’d be made up if I paid that

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.