Teen Mum UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I felt so sorry for Megan when Dylan's mum died. You could tell she was his back home through it all, and probably even thought they'd reconcile. Then he got back with Ree-Ann and you could how devastated that made Megan.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Na na na long time lurker but i’m dying to know what megan’s sisters instagram story is about. I love megan and honestly think she deserves so much more than what she has been given. I reckon Dylan regrets many of his life choices and possibly saw the way tel was treating megan and couldn’t handle it, kinda like i can treat her that way but no one else as she is his baby mumma, However i do hope megan see’s her own worth and realises there’s a whole world out there of nice men who would probably treat her like a queen. I think she is just desperate to feel love. You can’t fault her that whoever she has been with she’s gone above and beyond and done everything she can for them, she probably thought she hit the jack pot with tel after dylan however you can tell he was in it just to get known if he’s already talking to ‘fans’ (lmaoooo) really do hope she finds someone who appreciates and loves her for who she is!

Just another thing to add to this, can anyone remember the episode where it was showing tel kicking off at dylan when they visited the school, we know megan has abit of fire too her and she didn’t even really react or stick up for tel? Maybe her and dylan really have matured and neither of them can be bothered with the drama off it all! It seems like they have a lot more respect for one another more so than they did a year or so ago.
Na na na long time lurker but i’m dying to know what megan’s sisters instagram story is about. I love megan and honestly think she deserves so much more than what she has been given. I reckon Dylan regrets many of his life choices and possibly saw the way tel was treating megan and couldn’t handle it, kinda like i can treat her that way but no one else as she is his baby mumma, However i do hope megan see’s her own worth and realises there’s a whole world out there of nice men who would probably treat her like a queen. I think she is just desperate to feel love. You can’t fault her that whoever she has been with she’s gone above and beyond and done everything she can for them, she probably thought she hit the jack pot with tel after dylan however you can tell he was in it just to get known if he’s already talking to ‘fans’ (lmaoooo) really do hope she finds someone who appreciates and loves her for who she is!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
WAIT!!! Is there a new series?? Last one I watched was Chloe singing for everyone

Reactions: 3

Just another thing to add to this, can anyone remember the episode where it was showing tel kicking off at dylan when they visited the school, we know megan has abit of fire too her and she didn’t even really react or stick up for tel? Maybe her and dylan really have matured and neither of them can be bothered with the drama off it all! It seems like they have a lot more respect for one another more so than they did a year or so ago.
I was shocked at how well she handled the school situation! You could tell when Tel was bitching in the car that she’s just over the drama.

Reactions: 11
I was shocked at how well she handled the school situation! You could tell when Tel was bitching in the car that she’s just over the drama.
I know i was really expecting her to go mad, and she just didn’t i literally thought then like she’s done with the drama!

Reactions: 5
She handled the school incident well until she told Tel all about it, she could have just kept it to herself rather than stirring the pot.

Reactions: 11
She handled the school incident well until she told Tel all about it, she could have just kept it to herself rather than stirring the pot.
In all fairness to her she probably felt like she had to to tell tel, he was her partner and probably didn’t want to be disloyal to him however i do agree some things are better left unsaid, however i do think she handled it all very maturely!

Reactions: 10
She is, she’s posted stories showing joints before. Lots of memes about drug dealers taking ages. She deffo smokes weed, wouldn’t surprise me if Dylan did too.
They both used to post about weed alll the time but since she got pregnant it all seemed to stop. At least for the gram..

Reactions: 4
Im desperate neeeeeeed of a new series to find out all the goss. 😭😭

Billie, stop posting indirect stories and come on over and spill some tea, I beg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Im desperate neeeeeeed of a new series to find out all the goss. 😭😭

Billie, stop posting indirect stories and come on over and spill some tea, I beg
Shall we all chip in towards giving her £10 on her on only fans to spill the tea. Only fans, but tattle version.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I must be the only person that thinks Megan shouldn’t get back with Dylan. He treated her so badly when he and Reeane got together even after she had his back fully after his mum passed

-The episode where he was late af getting the cake for Mckenzie’s birthday party because he was hanging out with Reeane

-When he told Megan he felt like a part of him is missing when he’s away from Reeane even though he knew that would hurt Megan because they were spending a lot of time together and he was low key flirting with her and asking her out and basically leading her on

-The way he was being super aggressive and screaming at her in the parking lot over her telling Reeane’s baby daddy about the pregnancy. I agree Megan shouldn’t have said anything but Dylan screaming and getting in her face was soooo unnecessary. That could have been handled privately. If I was Megan I would have been so embarrassed because that’s exactly the type of thing that makes Reeane feel like she’s so much better than Megan and she likes when they argue and when Dylan is mean to Megan

-He just recently had Carter so that’s a disaster because him and Ree ane are going to be seeing each other a lot for the next couple of years and if Dylan loves Reeane as much as he claims he does I think he’d cheat on Megan with her

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Dead end 🤔, maybe I’m reading too much into it...but that would make so much sense about Tel’s infertility.
I’m not sure if I buy the whole fertility story, it takes a year of trying for under 35s to be looked into for any underlying conditions that would be preventing pregnancy. And apart from someone on here saying it I’ve not seen anything else about it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Anyone notice the car seat in the back of dylans story, I don’t know if it’s legal or not probably is but doesn’t sit right with putting a young child in the front passenger seat whilst front facing, probably the most dangerous position. You’d think they’d Both be a bit more Careful considering the circumstances with Dylan’s mum
68860F7D-C4B2-4B7B-9E86-5270911E03BF.png

Anyone notice the car seat in the back of dylans story, I don’t know if it’s legal or not probably is but doesn’t sit right with putting a young child in the front passenger seat whilst front facing, probably the most dangerous position. You’d think they’d Both be a bit more Careful considering the circumstances with Dylan’s mumView attachment 189981
It’s legal but only if the air bag is off

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.