Teen Mum UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Megan advertising her sister’s only fans account, does she not realise that most of her followers are young mums 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I don’t get how people find Darren attractive . He looks like he needs a Good wash , prob stinks of weed and is riddled with STIs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
It's just Billies wigs I can't get. If she's making that much money please just buy a semi decent lace front 😂u

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m not sure if I buy the whole fertility story, it takes a year of trying for under 35s to be looked into for any underlying conditions that would be preventing pregnancy. And apart from someone on here saying it I’ve not seen anything else about it 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s him who’s said he isn’t the dad to this girls kid because he’s got infertility problems

& that car seat looks like it’s in a van

Reactions: 3
Literally just commented saying this, get your own content 🥱🥱
Lmao that photo is so embarrassing... who tf gets someone to take a pic of you with a prison tracksuit on and the bag of your tit that they’ve returned to you... he looks proud as duck like it’s given him a title as a bad man 😂 He needs to grow up 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t get how people find Darren attractive . He looks like he needs a Good wash , prob stinks of weed and is riddled with STIs

He does reek of weed, the times I was around him it was like his aftershave was weed scented it was that strong. He always looked clean when I saw him and clothes looked washed. Although I cannot comment on STIs part.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You’re allowed to go on holiday if you’re on bail, we’re not in America 😂

Reactions: 5
You’re allowed to go on holiday if you’re on bail, we’re not in America 😂
Bail conditions prob would stipulate that in UK too. That's his post lockdown hair cut isn't it?!

My guess is causing a scene on the plane

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure if I buy the whole fertility story, it takes a year of trying for under 35s to be looked into for any underlying conditions that would be preventing pregnancy.
I’m wondering if he knew he had fertility problems years ago though? He was with his ex for 8 years and remember his ex Kirsty was commenting on Facebook slagging off Megan and saying Megan was giving her advice to help her get pregnant by him at one point 🙄 so maybe it’s something he knew was an issue already? 🤷🏻‍♀️ If it is true though that’s very sad and if Megan wrote ‘dead end’ in relation to that she is vile!

Not going to lie though I would love that Kirsty to come on here and spill some tea 😅😂 Someone send her the site 👀👀

I wish someone would educate Megan on the dangers of sun beds :( it must be the second time this week that she’s put a sunbed photo up. A girl from my town was only 27 when she died from Skin cancer from using the sun beds 3 times a week for 2 years. Think of your kiddies :(

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I wish someone would educate Megan on the dangers of sun beds :( it must be the second time this week that she’s put a sunbed photo up. A girl from my town was only 27 when she died from Skin cancer from using the sun beds 3 times a week for 2 years. Think of your kiddies :(
She doesn't even practice any car safety, car seats and correct wearing of seat belts, after the bairns grandmother died in a car crash she clearly doesn't care about any of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She doesn't even practice any car safety, car seats and correct wearing of seat belts, after the bairns grandmother died in a car crash she clearly doesn't care about any of it.
Bit weird reading into it with Dylan’s mum dying, apparently before the crash she was arguing with the lady, she wasn’t wearing a seatbelt and apparently she’d applied the hand break twice within half an hour before the crash

I remember Megan once mentioned she wanted to crash her car into a tree when she was at her lowest in series 3, perhaps she felt the same way, it’s such an awful situation, wouldn’t wish it on anyone... dean seems so lonely now 😔

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.