Teen Mum UK #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amber put on her instagram that everyone is giving her grief about breastfeeding 😯😯

I'm normally #teamste but him telling her off for breastfeeding wasn't right. Fed is best and ultimately it's the mothers decision however they want to feed their baby, be it bottle or breast. Also you're not supposed to pump before 6 weeks as it can interfere with your supply. Apparently. I didnt breastfeed so I dont know.
But anyway, it felt like her mum and ste are putting her under such pressue to bottle feed when she doesnt want to.

That being said...

She does need to think of him a little. He is the baby's father. If my husband couldn't spend any time with or looking after our newborn baby, that would be cruel. Why should it be any different because they're not together?
Could he not come round and bath the baby? Or just spend the afternoon in their house?
He was just so thrilled to spend a bit of time with them, talking about going to the beach, it broke my heart. He was so eager to bond with his baby!

Reactions: 18
I agree, I know she said she couldn't pump until he was 5 or 6 weeks old or something, fair enough... but she could easily let ste come round daily for a few hours or let him take Hudson locally for a hour walk so if hes getting hungry hes back in time for a feed. Ste would happily stay at hers all day while she rests if she was tired or in pain! Yes he shouldnt of moaned at her about breastfeeding that was wrong, but I get where hes coming from and maybe he just worded it the wrong way x
Definitely agree with this. It’s an easy solution but Amber and Ste need to put their emotions to one side to realise it!

I liked the bit where Chloe went off an a tangent about her life to the vocal coaches and they were just looking at her wondering if she meant to go to therapy instead haha.

Also Steve's a bleep and if my fella had dared say anything of the sort about me breastfeeding, I would've broken his nose.

I generally don't like Amber but I do feel really sorry for her. Breastfeeding is hard, she didn't have it easy at the start with Hudson losing weight plus Brooklyn plus lack of support from Ste and her mum plus gallbladder problems. She just needed some support ffs. How sad. And she's exactly right "it's no wonder breastfeeding rates are so low".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Amber put on her instagram that everyone is giving her grief about breastfeeding 😯😯

I'm normally #teamste but him telling her off for breastfeeding wasn't right. Fed is best and ultimately it's the mothers decision however they want to feed their baby, be it bottle or breast. Also you're not supposed to pump before 6 weeks as it can interfere with your supply. Apparently. I didnt breastfeed so I dont know.
But anyway, it felt like her mum and ste are putting her under such pressue to bottle feed when she doesnt want to.

That being said...

She does need to think of him a little. He is the baby's father. If my husband couldn't spend any time with or looking after our newborn baby, that would be cruel. Why should it be any different because they're not together?
Could he not come round and bath the baby? Or just spend the afternoon in their house?
He was just so thrilled to spend a bit of time with them, talking about going to the beach, it broke my heart. He was so eager to bond with his baby!
I absolutely agree! It’s her decision how her baby is fed & I think she did well breastfeeding for the amount of time she did, it’s not easy with just one child, let alone having Brooklyn as well. I completely understand that Ste wants to be involved with his boys, it’s one thing I really rate him on. But it’s not as easy as pumping enough so he can have Hudson overnight, for a ton of reasons already explained. I do think Amber needs to consider him though, he’s very involved with his kids & I imagine he found it hard not doing much with Hudson for those first few weeks/months.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I liked the bit where Chloe went off an a tangent about her life to the vocal coaches and they were just looking at her wondering if she meant to go to therapy instead haha.
Ha yes ! That singing coach looked like she did not have to to listen to Chloes life story πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Also Steve's a bleep and if my fella had dared say anything of the sort about me breastfeeding, I would've broken his nose.

I generally don't like Amber but I do feel really sorry for her. Breastfeeding is hard, she didn't have it easy at the start with Hudson losing weight plus Brooklyn plus lack of support from Ste and her mum plus gallbladder problems. She just needed some support ffs. How sad. And she's exactly right "it's no wonder breastfeeding rates are so low".
Oh my gosh all of the above! Me and my other half were pissing ourselves at the singing teacher looking like she was all out of fucks to give about Chloes life story πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and I can understand Ste wanting access to his son and I even agree that Ambers mum treated him less like the babies dad and more like his babysitter but the comment he made about her breastfeeding made my blood boil. He should focus more on keeping his feelings in check and then she might be comfortable enough to let him in and be around a bit more. Not cool at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh my gosh all of the above! Me and my other half were pissing ourselves at the singing teacher looking like she was all out of fucks to give about Chloes life story πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and I can understand Ste wanting access to his son and I even agree that Ambers mum treated him less like the babies dad and more like his babysitter but the comment he made about her breastfeeding made my blood boil. He should focus more on keeping his feelings in check and then she might be comfortable enough to let him in and be around a bit more. Not cool at all.
I wanted Amber to turn round and say "No I fidntbthink about you because it's duck all to do with you, it's to do with Hudson"
Why wouldn't a father want that for his baby if it's possible and mum is happy to breastfeed?
Selfish prick.

Honestly think I'm pregnant again given how enraged I'm getting over Teen Mom lately. Might put my cv into MTV πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

TMUK drinking game: Take a shot every time Ste and Amber argue, Megan wants a baby, and Chloe mentions that she has a mortgage.

Just kidding. You'd die.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Has anyone watched teen mom australia? I can't find a thread for it but it's so different from the UK or American oneπŸ˜‚ refreshing to see no mention of drugs or screaming arguments in front of the children πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone watched teen mom australia? I can't find a thread for it but it's so different from the UK or American oneπŸ˜‚ refreshing to see no mention of drugs or screaming arguments in front of the children πŸ˜‚
I just started watching it today

Did anyone else see the size of those plates of takeaway Chinese Megan gave her children in last night's episode! Far too much for an adult let alone two kids under 7!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Far too much for an adult let alone two kids under 7!
I dread eating Chinese in the presence of people with that attitude cause I'd eat twice that and a mountain of prawn crackers.

But I agree maybe too much for kids. Doubt they have it every day though so no harm.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Catching up on last nights episode. Tel and the β€˜promise ring’ has me howling. She’s going to think it’s a bloody engagement ring!!!

• Haha

Did anyone else see the size of those plates of takeaway Chinese Megan gave her children in last night's episode! Far too much for an adult let alone two kids under 7!
You should see me at an all you can eat Chinese buffet if you think that was too much for an adult 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone else seen next weeks preview on Facebook where Nasseh gets mad at Emma cause she won’t let him take Jeremiah to a festival

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I binge watched it in a morning πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ shorter episodes and there are only 8 of them. Can’t wait for the next season!

Haha to be fair my kids plates are big, I give them a little of everything and they eat about half. They go through stages of liking and then hating different foods so I have to make sure there’s enough on there to actually fill them by the time they’ve turned their noses up at half the items πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and then once they’re done Henry Hoover (me) comes round to inhale the leftovers. I have to admit sometimes I’m actually glad when they leave some stuff haha

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.