Teen Mum UK #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just sounds like arse I agree! I hate it. People say it's a Nottingham thing but Chloe and everyone else dont say house like that
Jordan is from Ilkeston (Derbyshire), and they have that slow, way of dragging words aaaaut like haaaaause etc. Nottingham is very close to Ilkeston, but his accent comes across as a bit stronger than hers. I have friends from Ilkeston and they say things like "I faaaaund auuuut that me mam is sellin' her haaaaause" and I live in Derby and don't talk like that 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can’t believe it’s the last episode next week, feels like this season has barely begun as nothing has really happened! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Maybe it’s time for a whole new set of mums?!

Reactions: 20
Im watching last nights show just now and I just can’t look at Billie the same 😂😭

I agree! Knowing that we have seen a partially covered video of her noshing off some bloke, and the colour of her nipples makes it's hard to concentrate. I do actually like Billie though, she is very good with Megan and keeping her in reality.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Is it me or has billie had jaw surgery? Her underbite doesn't seem as bad this season

Reactions: 3
stes out of order period I think In his head he’s thinking ambers breastfed on purpose so he can’t have time with Hudson, in reality his wrong, but amber should be letting him round hers for a few hours a day because that is unfair and selfish... also did anyone see how nervous and excited he was when he was at ambers mums getting Hudson? I felt really sorry him🥴...

I’m deffo rating ‘tel’ although he looks mid sneeze he looked unreal lastnight and the way he is with the kids is lovely

Can someone send Emma some nice wispy eyelashes or offer her extensions when lockdown over her eyelashes are SCARY, she’s lovely but I do think she needs a reality check when it comes to nasseh I also wish she’d stop saying ‘I’m a little bit autistic’ her mum said it too.. I just find it strange to say it in that way but maybe it makes her feel more comfortable I’m guessing she 100% does not have a proper pram just the car seat n frame so that’s that solved 😂

Reactions: 8
Why does everyone rate Emma as a good mum? What’s the measure? All I’ve seen is her talk about Nasseh so far.
Granted I haven’t seen anything that makes me think she’s a bad mum like I have with Megan and Amber but I’m just curious to know.

Reactions: 9
Why does everyone rate Emma as a good mum? What’s the measure? All I’ve seen is her talk about Nasseh so far.
Granted I haven’t seen anything that makes me think she’s a bad mum like I have with Megan and Amber but I’m just curious to know.
Im glad someone said it 😂I’m not a fan of Emma.. & I agree there’s been nothing that shows that she’s this amazing mum more so then others from what Iv seen she’s just a normal everyday person who’s clearly head over heels for her baby daddy but try’s to play it cool

Reactions: 12
Can’t believe it’s the last episode next week, feels like this season has barely begun as nothing has really happened! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Maybe it’s time for a whole new set of mums?!
I’m bored of them. Emma is literally mind numbing to me, same with Chloe and Amber. It’s the same arguments. Least Megan’s storyline has been kept interesting and showed the realities of being a single mum in a council flat.

I’d watch Mia and Sassi agai

Reactions: 8
I love amber I could watch her story a lot off the time and never get bored, Chloe is the same crap every week, he’s still sat on the sofa he’s not going to change not sure what she don’t understand about it? He’s saying he don’t miss her don’t wanna fight for her then leave the relationship all I see is two unhappy people, I felt sorry for her at first but now it’s getting dragged out. Megan I can also watch and I like Billie she seems to advise her, Emma’s story i think she’s someone to look up to if your struggling with autism x

Reactions: 2
Emma only doesn’t want nasseh to take the baby out without her because she thinks she has a right to a relationship with him because she got knocked up by him

also I absolutely can’t stand that dopey face she pulls trying to like look at him sexily where she looks up from under her eyelashes at him!!!!!
95ABCBF2-484A-43AE-B4E7-C2D917704887.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Emma only doesn’t want nasseh to take the baby out without her because she thinks she has a right to a relationship with him because she got knocked up by him

also I absolutely can’t stand that dopey face she pulls trying to like look at him sexily where she looks up from under her eyelashes at him!!!!!View attachment 129825

Eugh!!! Yes!!! So annoying. She tells him off but how he can take it seriously when she tries to sexily smirk at him all the time. It's not a joke, your baby daddy is useless and you know this. She says all the right things to him but her face is a different story.

Reactions: 7
I really like Emma and was impressed with how their families have handled everything. Her mum and Nassehs mum are fab

Reactions: 11
Unpopular opinion - I don’t think Ste should be going at amber for BF however I think he’s at her so much because that’s her excuse every single time. He very much wants a family unit and Amber doesn’t which is fair enough but a father is just as important as a mother and she shouldn’t be telling Ste when he can and cannot see his own newborn son. Roles reversed and the world and their granny would be in uproar. Breastfeed by all means but don’t use it as an excuse and to your advantage it’s just sick. Honestly baffles my mind how she ended up pregnant again when she dislikes Ste so much 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Jordan is from Ilkeston (Derbyshire), and they have that slow, way of dragging words aaaaut like haaaaause etc. Nottingham is very close to Ilkeston, but his accent comes across as a bit stronger than hers. I have friends from Ilkeston and they say things like "I faaaaund auuuut that me mam is sellin' her haaaaause" and I live in Derby and don't talk like that 😆
My boyfriend or from Ashbourne and he sounds the same 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Unpopular opinion - I don’t think Ste should be going at amber for BF however I think he’s at her so much because that’s her excuse every single time. He very much wants a family unit and Amber doesn’t which is fair enough but a father is just as important as a mother and she shouldn’t be telling Ste when he can and cannot see his own newborn son. Roles reversed and the world and their granny would be in uproar. Breastfeed by all means but don’t use it as an excuse and to your advantage it’s just sick. Honestly baffles my mind how she ended up pregnant again when she dislikes Ste so much 🙄
I agree, I know she said she couldn't pump until he was 5 or 6 weeks old or something, fair enough... but she could easily let ste come round daily for a few hours or let him take Hudson locally for a hour walk so if hes getting hungry hes back in time for a feed. Ste would happily stay at hers all day while she rests if she was tired or in pain! Yes he shouldnt of moaned at her about breastfeeding that was wrong, but I get where hes coming from and maybe he just worded it the wrong way x

Reactions: 15
I'm not sure if anyone knew this because she didn't mention it much last night but did you know that Megan's surname is Italian? 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Natural?? Lip fillers?? Que??
That’s the definition of fish lips. Not a good look. When will this lip filler trend bleeping DIE.

Thought Ste was completely out of order with what he said in the pub. There was no way I’d have been able to leave mine for hours at a time when they’re that little. I couldn’t express enough to last a couple of hours let alone over night or for the whole day, some women just can’t express that much milk unfortunately. Breast pumps aren’t as good as getting the milk out as a baby so some women just don’t respond as well to them or it can take time to get the knack, it’s certainly not an over night fix. She’s done well breastfeeding for the amount of time she did especially as she was poorly for a chunk of it too. It’s hard and relentless in the first few weeks and mums should be supported through it not berated and made to feel like they’re being selfish. It’s great that Ste is such a hands on dad but he needed to accept that taking Hudson out for a whole day or having him over night just isn’t going to happen when he’s so little. Breastfed babies need their mums in the early day’s that’s just how it works but it does pass and now she’s not breastfeeding at all so🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.