Teen Mum UK #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How awkward was it when ste went to pick up Hudson from Ambers mum. She was talking to him like he was the babysitteršŸ¤£šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Picture the scene. Itā€™s 11.30pm. It could be a weekend or a weekday, you donā€™t know. You donā€™t work so thereā€™s no need to differentiate between them, really. Youā€™re hanging out with your best mate Megan in her flat. You met her when she did your Russian volume lashes for you (a set and a half please, doll) and you hit it off. Some of her kids are still up; youā€™re not sure how many she has but thereā€™s always at least one making a noise whenever youā€™re over. Theyā€™re running about in their vests, and Meganā€™s threatening to send them to bed but not actually moving off the sofa sheā€™s lounging on. There are toys everywhere. Piles of plastic tat she picked up for them one day in B&M to shut them up whilst she browsed the zoflora section. Thereā€™s also a few black bin bags scattered about - are they full of old clothes? Toys? Rubbish? You donā€™t know and they never seem to get taken out anyway. Megan is having a fag and a warm glass of rose - shes dead sophisticated, you think.

But still...something doesnā€™t seem right. Should the kids be up this late? Is this all there is to life - a cramped two bed flat and an unending cycle of reproducing? Topping up your income with a few OnlyFans picture sets? Mouthing off about your exes new woman online? Maybe, just maybe, thereā€™s more out there. You could go back to college - you always wanted to work in a bank after all. Maybe see what happens. Start with a proper routine in your life. Maybe give up the smokes, you know? Try for something a bit better.

Youā€™ve been downing Blossom Hill, though, and you need a piss. You climb over toys to get to the bathroom. Youā€™re thinking youā€™ll maybe check about enrolling in college tomorrow, maybe pop down and speak to someone in the college office, when suddenly....

In the bathroom.
A CHANEL bathroom set.
imagine that.
having CHANEL in your BATHROOM.
bloody hell.
megan must be LOADED.

Sod college. Sod getting up at 7am instead of midday. You thought maybe she wasnā€™t all that but now...oh now, you know this is life. This is success.
šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

I am begging you to start some sort of blog / creative writing outlet because you have a talent. Also ā€œset and a half please dollā€ killed me šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€

I always watch the episode later on but is this the one where Emma takes the baby round to finally meet mumbling joes family?
Mumbling Joe šŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tonightā€™s recap

chloe - boring aF

megan - cringe, playing happy family with eyebrows boy.

amber - arguing with ste AGAIN yawnn

Emma - sort ya lashes out

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well I'm from Liverpool and I couldn't understand a bleeping word......we had to put subtitles on! Was feeling particularly sad because they were eating in Bold St....šŸ˜­ that was life B.C.......also I'm sorry but Nasseh is more autistic/aspergers than Emma ever will be šŸ˜‚
I genuinely had to put subtitles on during the scene where mumbly Joe went for dinner with his mate. Why does he add innit to everything? "My mum wants to meet you innit?" I dunno, is it?

Also why does Chloe start every sentence with "I just feel like..."

Jordan's "haaaaauseee" goes right through me.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I genuinely had to put subtitles on during the scene where mumbly Joe went for dinner with his mate. Why does he add innit to everything? "My mum wants to meet you innit?" I dunno, is it?

Itā€™s the way every episode chloe moans about Jordan laying about whilst she lays right next him šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Him saying haaaaaauuuse was so bad last night it sounded like he was saying arrrrrrrsssseeeee. Which he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well I'm from Liverpool and I couldn't understand a bleeping word......we had to put subtitles on! Was feeling particularly sad because they were eating in Bold St....šŸ˜­ that was life B.C.......also I'm sorry but Nasseh is more autistic/aspergers than Emma ever will be šŸ˜‚
Same im from Liverpool and was looking to see if I could work out where he lives šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Emmaā€™s eyelashes are scary. They remind me of giant spiders and look totally ridiculous. Like, have lash extensions or whatever but less is definitely more in this case!

Reactions: 8
I feel like this series is scraping. Needs a defibrillator or some mouth to mouth or something. Itā€™s almost as dead as the young and pregnant season. Scrap the lot of them and start over šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
I just donā€™t get Chloe and Jordan. They both just look like slobs all the time, they have one child and a small house to keep clean.....
Yet they both seem to just lie about moaning, Chloe covered herself with a blanket at one point! Theyā€™re only young ffs!
3 kids here, usually both work full time, bigger house to keep on top of and both late 30ā€™s....I wanna kick them both up the arse! Play, go in the garden, go to the park anything just bleeping move!!!!!
Grrrrrrrrr

• Haha
Iā€™ve read some of comments on FB etc about amber and Stes situation. Iā€™m sorry if people donā€™t agree with what Iā€™m saying here but Iā€™m disgusted in Steve, especially that scene in spoons saying your didnā€™t think of me when you breasfed, why would the girl need to think of you, she will be thinking of her baby and I think instead of people calling her for this and that they should be saying well done she was poorly in and out of hospital, course sheā€™s not gonna be all happy sappy. And as for not letting Steve have baby overnight, I have to agree. No way would I let my baby slee elsewhere that young! The fact she has had to explain herself over the BF on her instagram story is a shame and then earlier on out a post up of her about her mental health, I just hope she doesnā€™t read too much into them and let the comments bother her, she might have people what donā€™t like her but she also got people that do bless her
How much can you write on here?
So Chloe for the singing, think that takes some guts especially if your not the best of singers, I think she did okay plus it was probably a way to get away from all the stress back at home so good on her. i feel like the signing was just another thing to film tho probably cos they had nothing to film with her as Iā€™ve not heard of her singing still? Last episode next week, gonna miss teen mom and doubt there will be another series coming soon with this lock down going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I just donā€™t get Chloe and Jordan. They both just look like slobs all the time, they have one child and a small house to keep clean.....
Yet they both seem to just lie about moaning, Chloe covered herself with a blanket at one point! Theyā€™re only young ffs!
3 kids here, usually both work full time, bigger house to keep on top of and both late 30ā€™s....I wanna kick them both up the arse! Play, go in the garden, go to the park anything just bleeping move!!!!!
Grrrrrrrrr
If you follow her on insta you will see she does actually do alot of cleaning and does different activities with Marley.

It just sounds like arse I agree! I hate it. People say it's a Nottingham thing but Chloe and everyone else dont say house like that
Yeah Jordan's is more noticable and really irritating , especially in the episodes when they were looking at bigger houses and he kept saying it , that's all I could hear

Reactions: 6
Emmaā€™s eyelashes are scary. They remind me of giant spiders and look totally ridiculous. Like, have lash extensions or whatever but less is definitely more in this case!

The lashes are awful I agree. She is a pretty girl but has questionable style. The way she poses in the camera when she talks directly to us annoys me aswell, you can see right up her nostrils.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen the snippet on facebook of Emma and Nassah? Where he turns up after over 3 weeks declaring he wants to start taking the baby out. And then calls Emma selfish because she says not right now

Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen the snippet on facebook of Emma and Nassah? Where he turns up after over 3 weeks declaring he wants to start taking the baby out. And then calls Emma selfish because she says not right now
Was he saying something about taking him to a festival aswell?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yeah wth are her lashes, one of her sisters needs to be kind and tell her šŸ¤£ I think they're only stick on as she doesn't seem to have them on every episode?

Also it's her first series so maybe once she sees it back she will ditch them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.