Teen Mum UK #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just think hes funny, if his girlfriend was someone I liked then I'd probably think differently but because its naggy chloe it makes me laugh what he says to her🤣
The pair of them need a line and a good hard shag 🙄

Disclaimer- I don't condone class a drugs 😂👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jordan is coming across as a dick more than ever but I howled at this. Like literally if she didn't put all this insane pressure on him she might actually get something out of him. But if you feel like nothing you do is enough eventually you'll stop trying and I presume that's where Jordan's at. I think he actually appreciates what he has 🤷‍♀️
You hit the nail on the head here !!

Jordan is a modern version of the typical closed off old school English bloke and the more you chip away and moan at them the more they shut down and you won’t get anything from them.

Chloe for some reason doesn’t know her own boyfriend or what works with him in terms of how she needs to approach him and talk to him.

Again, it’s because she doesn’t want to put the effort in.

Reactions: 7
I do everything you do nothing 🤣
I always think about that time they were moving and he came home from work and she told him he never does anything 😂😂😂😂 She's actually deluded. I think it's the same episode Chloe had a go at her mum because she did nearly everything for Marley. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.