Teen Mum UK #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon Megan strategically gave the kids too much knowing there'd be left overs that she'd have to eat. That's deffo something I'd do.

Yes! The coach was polite but you can tell was thinking "alright love, just a few words will do....'
I bet her Facebook occupation is set to "Full time home owner"

Anybody else finding the new series boring as all hell though. Literally every week its Amber an Steve having an argument, Megan talks about how Tel is a great father figure, Jordan plays his PS4 and Emma talks about Nasseh being useless.

They should make a new series with just Mia, Naomi, Shannon and Sassehhh.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Chloe’s singing was the most cringeworthy thing I’ve watched, she’s quite deluded, I do like her and she’s had an awful few months but she’s quite whiny & needs to give Jordan a proper kick!

on another note I’m rewatching the whole series, does anyone remember when Megan bought a horse?! She has come the furthest I’d say in terms of maturity, Amber and Ste are in the same boat back in series 1 as they are now so repetitive.

Reactions: 13
Every episode just lately I’ve been trying to think of what Tel reminds me of.. I’ve finally managed to put my finger on it- a Mii character :ROFLMAO:
1993A7CD-2551-4CED-B6F4-95896AEB432C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
has anyone seen that the teen mom uk fan page has screenshotted a photo of billies only fans telling everyone where they can find it😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
has anyone seen that the teen mom uk fan page has screenshotted a photo of billies only fans telling everyone where they can find it😭🤣
I saw that. I was most shocked at how different she looks (and I’m not even on about the atrociously fake wig or suggestive clothing). Catfish much?!

Reactions: 8
Just watched this weeks episode
Chloe-firstly haaaaamazing grace 😂 I’m dead and how cringe was it 😂 plus the vocal coaches faces were basically saying wind it in love we don’t care about your life story. Her and Jordan are never going to want the same things
Megan-always wants to rush marriage and babies in her relationships. Also I get fed up of them all saying innit 🙄 did anyone realise Megan’s surname is Italian? She never mentioned it 🙄 tel and his mid sneeze face I can’t take seriously plus he mumbles to much I can’t understand him half the time
Amber-her and ste just go round in circles arguing constantly. I understand she’s breastfeeding and doesn’t want baby away but also think ste could come round the house to see his son I do understand why he’s frustrated as it’s his baby to but the way he spoke to her in spoons was bang out of order
Emma-she really bores me also why doesn’t she have a pram for her baby it’s so frustrating seeing him in a car seat constantly also she needs to learn better camera angles so we don’t constantly see uo her nostrils. I love her mum though

Reactions: 10
Dylan and Ree not following each other on Instagram again then?

They must be on and off more times than Ree’s knickers have been

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
This page always tries to stir the pot by pretending to be friendly 😂 wants people to see they aren’t socially distancing...

Btw they look like they are about to do one of their drop offs 😆😂 be careful Leoni, might end up back in court babesss

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Definitely off, he used to be tagged in her pictures🙈
Yep somethings fishy she’s been on a big deleting spree again!! and they aren’t following each other.

I really like Amber & Ste individually and i do think he would happily try and make things work with Amber for the rest of his life but like it’s been said here already they really have been stuck going around in the same circle since the very first episode years ago, it’s so boring and i think it’s time for MTV to drop them.

I could see MTV having Mia back on now that her boyfriend is out the picture? They clearly like her a lot and wanted to continue working with her to keep her in the teenmomuk family and give her the podcast! I feel like they might already be paving the way for her comeback with it actually.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Yep somethings fishy she’s been on a big deleting spree again!! and they aren’t following each other.

I really like Amber & Ste individually and i do think he would happily try and make things work with Amber for the rest of his life but like it’s been said here already they really have been stuck going around in the same circle since the very first episode years ago, it’s so boring and i think it’s time for MTV to drop them.

I could see MTV having Mia back on now that her boyfriend is out the picture? They clearly like her a lot and wanted to continue working with her to keep her in the teenmomuk family and give her the podcast! I feel like they might already be paving the way for her comeback with it actually.
I think they're going to maybe give her her own show, or give her some presenting work to start her off?

Reactions: 1
Been watching from the start again 🤣
So megan not only got that horse for her garden in season one that she got rid of but now season 2 she has another horse!

Manlys ears are so high up on his head, I know he looks like a space raider but there was something else that didnt look quite right then I noticed his ears! They are definitely in the wrong place🤣

And amber didnt even put ste on Brooklyn's birth certificate until season 3 I think!

Sassi is really annoying, her constant wanting to be married to darren and he clearly doesnt want to 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
485DC414-98F6-4DDA-965C-A6A0C95003C4.jpeg
A51F339C-D0B3-4491-B0A8-6B4E99115946.jpeg

I like Megan but shocking to not be wearing a seatbelt. Hope she’s not teaching her children that this is ok

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.