Teen Mum UK #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Chloe can’t cook cos Jordan presented her with a single lonely thin plain omelette on a plate once and she was acting like he was a 5 star michelin chef straight out of the cordon bleu

• Haha
Reactions: 27
does anyone remember when amber and ste took the kids to the zoo and he wore them ridiculous fake teeth? was trying to find photos but can’t find any😭🤣
It was me that posted that zoo pic, back on the first thread! I’ve just trawled through and found it again - hope you all appreciate it’s glory! 🤣
96DFAF6E-E476-4809-935F-14D89BD7B12E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I know Chloe can’t cook cos Jordan presented her with a single lonely thin plain omelette on a plate once and she was acting like he was a 5 star michelin chef straight out of the cordon bleu
That tickled me 😂 .. I can remember her making her friend lunch before too and she made her a Birdseye chicken thing and frozen Yorkshire puddings 🤔😂

It was me that posted that zoo pic, back on the first thread! I’ve just traveled through and found it again - hope you all appreciate it’s glory! 🤣
View attachment 123872
Omg lmao ... He should def have his teeth done regardless 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone needs to start a GoFundMe page for Stes teeth. Hes not a bad looking guy, they let him down ☹ Not even being a witch, I think they would make him happier.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Manleys just an idiot though 😂😂 he’s always smoking weed or driving and snapchatting or doing something dumb...

oh and he thinks Coronavirus is a lie
Omg haha , tbh I rarely look at his stories only followed him to be nosey about something someone said on here and he was private so had to 😂😂

He is an idiot , so glad Mia moved on from him.

Reactions: 11
Chloe's breakfast looks like something you'd see on that Rate My Plate page on Facebook 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't really like that Chloe one.

I was a teen mum (still am, but now 30), and I wish my life had been half as easy as hers! New car for her first car, house 'helped along' financially by parents, house furnished by family. Even both their jobs are just ones her parents gave them. Excuse me while I get the world's smallest violin.
Where is the sense of working for what you have? Everything has just been handed to her.

Her man clearly wants to be a young guy and is bored with the life he has- which is really crappy- but I also don't think she helps herself. She is so negative and down on everyone around her. She needs to dump him, get herself some therapy, grow up a bit, and work out what she needs in order to be happy ALONE.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

I was a teen mum (still am, but now 30), and I wish my life had been half as easy as hers! New car for her first car, house 'helped along' financially by parents, house furnished by family. Even both their jobs are just ones her parents gave them. Excuse me while I get the world's smallest violin.
Where is the sense of working for what you have? Everything has just been handed to her.
I don't think anybody did anything wrong by helping her all her life. If you have the means to help your kids, you should. Her problem is that she thinks that's normal, as opposed to the fact she's incredibly lucky to have always lived so comfortably and got so much help. And let's be honest, her family clearly have plenty of money. Even if she now only has a low paid job for the rest of her life, she'll never have worries like most of us e.g. what happens if the car/washer/boiler breaks or what if the dog has emergency vet bills or what if my child's poorly and I have to take a week off work etc. Her family don't watch her go without, despite the fact she talks to her mum like she's a shite stain on her shoe.

Hugely agree with the last bit but don't think Jordan is necessarily crappy for still wanting to have fun. Your life doesn't end when you have children. I don't think he wants to spend all day playing PS or going out with the lads, I think he just wants stimulation and to have a laugh rather than spending all day videoing Chloe mopping the floor and making the beds. 😂😂

Reactions: 19

Her man clearly wants to be a young guy and is bored with the life he has- which is really crappy- but I also don't think she helps herself. She is so negative and down on everyone around her. She needs to dump him, get herself some therapy, grow up a bit, and work out what she needs in order to be happy ALONE.
👏🏻

I don't think anybody did anything wrong by helping her all her life. If you have the means to help your kids, you should. Her problem is that she thinks that's normal, as opposed to the fact she's incredibly lucky to have always lived so comfortably and got so much help. And let's be honest, her family clearly have plenty of money. Even if she now only has a low paid job for the rest of her life, she'll never have worries like most of us e.g. what happens if the car/washer/boiler breaks or what if the dog has emergency vet bills or what if my child's poorly and I have to take a week off work etc. Her family don't watch her go without, despite the fact she talks to her mum like she's a shite stain on her shoe.

Hugely agree with the last bit but don't think Jordan is necessarily crappy for still wanting to have fun. Your life doesn't end when you have children. I don't think he wants to spend all day playing PS or going out with the lads, I think he just wants stimulation and to have a laugh rather than spending all day videoing Chloe mopping the floor and making the beds. 😂😂
👌🏻

Reactions: 4
Totally agree!

I think the only 'wrong' thing her parents have done is allowing her to talk to them (her mum anyway) like she does. I might like her more if she appreciative of all the support.

Reactions: 12
Chloe was my favourite but I’ve lost a lot of respect for her , she spoke to her mother like tit yes. But she wants to be treated like an adult , her mum spoke to her like an adult so she bites her head off .

I would of course love to help my children out like that when they are older, but I would like for them to learn tome financial responsibility. You can help your child without giving them everything .

Reactions: 10
I must be the only one who doesn’t think Darren was fit or that he and Sassi were a good couple. They were a nightmare together although they both clearly love Zenaya very much
I agree. I couldnt bear watching their arguments. I always felt like Sassi had such double standards, saying and doing certain things yet if Darren had done them she’d have shouted and screamed at him. That being said, some of the things Darren said were inexcusable.

Manleys just an idiot though 😂😂 he’s always smoking weed or driving and snapchatting or doing something dumb...

I have a friend who says stuff like this. It really does make me question humans at times 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

I completely agree, my parents have helped me throughout my life with certain things. I’m an only child & my parents have done alright for themselves so they’ve helped me along the way. I’d do the same for my children if I’m lucky enough to be in that position when they’re older! Somehow though Chloe never seems appreciative, she comes across quite entitled & as you say, she thinks it’s normal. I’ve always been very aware of money - my parents taught me about finances from a young age & I've never taken their help for granted, nor would I ever expect it from them!

Reactions: 9
It was me that posted that zoo pic, back on the first thread! I’ve just trawled through and found it again - hope you all appreciate it’s glory! 🤣
View attachment 123872
How much better does he look tho 😩😂
Needs to get rid of his beards, get a nice fade, get his ass to turkey for some teeth and he’ll have the ladies swimming for him 😛😛

Talks about radiation but is happy to sit there on his phone? Ohhhhkayyyyy then 😂 bet he uses a microwave too 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Megan lives just up road to me.she is such a beg! The club she goes to unit 7 had her 21st birthday is such a dive well known for spiking and some men assaulting people and underage girls can't believe she goes on acting like it's so good!

Megan lives just up road to me.she is such a beg! The club she goes to unit 7 had her 21st birthday is such a dive well known for spiking and some men assaulting people and underage girls can't believe she goes on acting like it's so good!
Doormen***

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I completely agree, my parents have helped me throughout my life with certain things. I’m an only child & my parents have done alright for themselves so they’ve helped me along the way. I’d do the same for my children if I’m lucky enough to be in that position when they’re older! Somehow though Chloe never seems appreciative, she comes across quite entitled & as you say, she thinks it’s normal. I’ve always been very aware of money - my parents taught me about finances from a young age & I've never taken their help for granted, nor would I ever expect it from them!
This is exactly the point that people who stick up for chloe are missing! The problem is not that she is given stuff, fair enough if her parents are in a position to help. The problem is that she doesn’t recognise that she is lucky to have received this help, in addition to this she acts like these things are an expectation. Instead of admitting yes she has had help and is grateful for it she bangs on about how hard she has worked which simply isn’t the case. Most full time workers her age cannot afford a new build house and Mercedes as first car then upgrade to Range Rover whilst supporting a child, and they probably work just as hard, if not harder than her as it’s obvious that a part time job in a shop wouldn’t fund her lifestyle alone. Now she has her job at her dads company which she probably wouldn’t get anywhere else with her lack of qualifications yet still attributes this to hard work instead of showing some thanks.

Reactions: 27
I’ve just managed to finish and get up to date with all 7 seasons (I’ve been very busy in lockdown, clearly😂) and thought I would share all my thoughts on the cast to see who agrees.

Megan - I liked her up until she started planning a kid with Tel after such a short amount of time. I don’t like Reeanne personally but it’s a bit hypocritical to say she’s not a stepmum then to go and refer to Tel as their father figure 🤷🏽‍♀️. Megan seems really down to earth though.

Amber - genuinely think she is a good mum and only wants the best for the kids but her house is an absolute dive and needs a thorough scrub! Ste is a great Dad, I really wish they could just get along.

Chloe - my fav! She’s had help from her parents but I don’t resent her for that, if my parents could give me the same as her I’m sure I’d take it too. She’s a fab Mum and it’s such a shame what happened with Jordan. i hope she realises her worth! she’s so ambitious too which I hope rubs off on Marley.

Sassi- not a fan at all. Don’t like her attitude or how she has to shout constantly just to make a point. I do however admire her ambition. Zenaya is beautiful.

Shannon - I feel for Shannon, she’s a great mum but Charlie didn’t support her enough. I love how she breastfed despite criticism.

Emma - haven’t seen much but her baby dad is a moron. I hope she realises soon and finds someone who will appreciate and be supportive to her and the baby.

well done if you got to the end, at least typing this entertained me for 5 mins 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.