Teen Mum UK #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yuck - Chloe has just posted an Insta story/photo of her “brunch” - nasty (pig snout tail bum) frankfurter, sad bacon, insipid pool of baked beans and some burnt-looking scrambled eggs. Plus a random croissant lobbed on the side? Absolutely rank! :sick:

If the way to a man’s heart is through their stomach, I can see why Jordan strayed based on that culinary monstrosity! :ROFLMAO:
The cut up frankfurter and the croissant... Why 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The cut up frankfurter and the croissant... Why 😭😭😭
seriously... and totally agree with a PP - what made you think this was Insta-worthy?!

Chloe’s aesthetic is now represented by a Herta frankfurter, knock-off AirPods and grim grey crushed velvet/mirror combination furniture.

Beautiful.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I LOV YER FROM THE BOTTOM OF MA HARRRRT
I feel a bit sorry for Sassi 😂 I think she's just a naturally loud person and it just escalates when she's emotional and it comes across as aggression. I'm exactly like that and everybody thinks I'm being a cock but I'm honestly just somebody who talks loud. 🙈

Sassi gives me life. I think she showed real ambition and actually wanted to get out and work hard to make it happen. Not nice having screaming arguments in front of baby though.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I feel a bit sorry for Sassi 😂 I think she's just a naturally loud person and it just escalates when she's emotional and it comes across as aggression. I'm exactly like that and everybody thinks I'm being a cock but I'm honestly just somebody who talks loud. 🙈

Sassi gives me life. I think she showed real ambition and actually wanted to get out and work hard to make it happen. Not nice having screaming arguments in front of baby though.
I love sassi 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh yuck - Chloe has just posted an Insta story/photo of her “brunch” - nasty (pig snout tail bum) frankfurter, sad bacon, insipid pool of baked beans and some burnt-looking scrambled eggs. Plus a random croissant lobbed on the side? Absolutely rank! :sick:

If the way to a man’s heart is through their stomach, I can see why Jordan strayed based on that culinary monstrosity! :ROFLMAO:
What a weird meal... She acts so mature but she is honestly still a child at times.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I'm sure in the series where they moved haaaaause Jordan kept commenting on the fact she can't/doesn't cook 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Yeah totally agree I have a friend who is really loud but underneath it all she's so vulnerable and such a caring friend, I think women like that don't fulfil the 'nice quiet ladylike girl' stereotype so get misunderstood a lot.

I agree Sassi was a major grafter, when she used to take Zen'aya to nursery and get into Manchester for work for 7.30 😭 most of the girls on this show don't work at all which I don't know how they get away with!

I respect that Chloe works and is wanting a career/ to get some qualifications.

The way that girls like Megan and Shannon live annoys me - I think they're both nice girls and I do like them don't get me wrong - but from what we can see they've never worked, have council houses and two kids, what makes you think you're entitled to that? I get that accidents happen etc but the second kid is so unreasonable and it just makes me think their aspirations and their aspirations for their kids are so low/ non existent.

Like I'm expecting my first and hoping to breastfeed and was thinking the other day (I'm rewatching old series) would I carry on breastfeeding as long as Shannon? Then realised I don't have a bloody choice as I'll be going back to work (part time) when the baby is 1!

I guess Amber comes into that category too as she doesn't seem to have worked for a long time but I have such a soft spot for her 🤣

Reactions: 15
Like I'm expecting my first and hoping to breastfeed and was thinking the other day (I'm rewatching old series) would I carry on breastfeeding as long as Shannon? Then realised I don't have a bloody choice as I'll be going back to work (part time) when the baby is 1!
i would keep an open mind, you can breastfeed for as long as you and your child want and it’s no one else’s business! Often older children only feed morning and night particularly if you’re at work or they’re at nursery or whatever. It’s a lovely way to reconnect when you’re back together.

I went back to work at 9m working nights and weekends and we continued to breastfeed until 18m ❤ It’s amazing when they’re ill from nursery and won’t eat or drink anything else too! Good luck with everything 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yeah totally agree I have a friend who is really loud but underneath it all she's so vulnerable and such a caring friend, I think women like that don't fulfil the 'nice quiet ladylike girl' stereotype so get misunderstood a lot.

I agree Sassi was a major grafter, when she used to take Zen'aya to nursery and get into Manchester for work for 7.30 😭 most of the girls on this show don't work at all which I don't know how they get away with!

I respect that Chloe works and is wanting a career/ to get some qualifications.

The way that girls like Megan and Shannon live annoys me - I think they're both nice girls and I do like them don't get me wrong - but from what we can see they've never worked, have council houses and two kids, what makes you think you're entitled to that? I get that accidents happen etc but the second kid is so unreasonable and it just makes me think their aspirations and their aspirations for their kids are so low/ non existent.

I guess Amber comes into that category too as she doesn't seem to have worked for a long time but I have such a soft spot for her 🤣
As PP said, you can absolutely continue around nursery and can express too. There are so many proven benefits and advantages to the child of breastfeeding for longer. Congrats on your little one.

Reactions: 8
i would keep an open mind, you can breastfeed for as long as you and your child want and it’s no one else’s business! Often older children only feed morning and night particularly if you’re at work or they’re at nursery or whatever. It’s a lovely way to reconnect when you’re back together.

I went back to work at 9m working nights and weekends and we continued to breastfeed until 18m ❤ It’s amazing when they’re ill from nursery and won’t eat or drink anything else too! Good luck with everything 😊
As PP said, you can absolutely continue around nursery and can express too. There are so many proven benefits and advantages to the child of breastfeeding for longer. Congrats on your little one.
Thanks both, I didn't realise it was an option! Hoping it goes well. Thanks for the congratulations 😘

Reactions: 3
I'm disgusted with the way Chloe spoke to her mum, I always liked her the most out of the girls but I have gone right off her. She had an attitude with her mum in the first scene where they were in a market and she was telling her mum that she and Jordan were back together. My mum would have walked away if I had started speaking to her like that.
And then at the meal, my god!! Why the hell should one of her parents HAVE to take Jordan and Marley to a kids party?? Can Jordan not get a taxi if he cant drive? Can he not go on the bus?
Of course her mum is going to have an opinion on Jordan cheating on her when she has sent her mum all the photos and videos and has had to comfort her!!

Reactions: 21
My conspiracy theory is that Sassi and Darren are big druggies and that’s why they aren’t on the show anymore .
Darren definitely smokes weed at least, they both probably do, they went to Amsterdam on the show I bet they spent a lot of time off camera in coffeeshops. Wouldn’t be surprised if he was into harder stuff. I smoke weed as a parent it’s not that big of a deal, but harder stuff is a different story.

Reactions: 19
Wasn't there something a few months back thah Darren & Sassi fell out and her sister was going behind her back carrying info to Darren. I remember her saying something like that

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I wonder why Ste his teeth are so bad?
Is he scared for the dentist? Or what is happening?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.