Teen Mum UK #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll never forget when Sassi wanted to be a plasterer, so her mum said she could do her basement. Sassi got upset about something (probably DAA-RIN) and she was in her overalls, throwing plaster at the wall and crying. My husband always asks if we can watch “the show where that girl was having a breakdown when she was spackling a basement”. Bless her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Yeah totally agree I have a friend who is really loud but underneath it all she's so vulnerable and such a caring friend, I think women like that don't fulfil the 'nice quiet ladylike girl' stereotype so get misunderstood a lot.

I agree Sassi was a major grafter, when she used to take Zen'aya to nursery and get into Manchester for work for 7.30 😭 most of the girls on this show don't work at all which I don't know how they get away with!

I respect that Chloe works and is wanting a career/ to get some qualifications.

The way that girls like Megan and Shannon live annoys me - I think they're both nice girls and I do like them don't get me wrong - but from what we can see they've never worked, have council houses and two kids, what makes you think you're entitled to that? I get that accidents happen etc but the second kid is so unreasonable and it just makes me think their aspirations and their aspirations for their kids are so low/ non existent.

Like I'm expecting my first and hoping to breastfeed and was thinking the other day (I'm rewatching old series) would I carry on breastfeeding as long as Shannon? Then realised I don't have a bloody choice as I'll be going back to work (part time) when the baby is 1!

I guess Amber comes into that category too as she doesn't seem to have worked for a long time but I have such a soft spot for her 🤣
You do what’s right for you, it’s your body and your baby and nobody’s business but yours. I thought I’d have no issues breastfeeding, my boobs are ginormous so it made sense in my head. I actually managed to breast feed all three of my children no longer than a couple of times because for some reason my milk never came in. All three are perfectly healthy, you just have to do what’s best for you all. Congrats on your pregnancy 😀

Reactions: 4
I saw Sassis Facebook a while back and it was a few different people from where they live commenting under a selfie she had posted completely ignoring that but calling Darren all sorts of names and throwing accusations i remember at the time it sounded like it probably was to do with what someone’s just said about the pair of them above.

I really like Sassi though and find it hard to believe she would be deep in to anything like that.

Reactions: 3
You can
Yeah totally agree I have a friend who is really loud but underneath it all she's so vulnerable and such a caring friend, I think women like that don't fulfil the 'nice quiet ladylike girl' stereotype so get misunderstood a lot.

I agree Sassi was a major grafter, when she used to take Zen'aya to nursery and get into Manchester for work for 7.30 😭 most of the girls on this show don't work at all which I don't know how they get away with!

I respect that Chloe works and is wanting a career/ to get some qualifications.

The way that girls like Megan and Shannon live annoys me - I think they're both nice girls and I do like them don't get me wrong - but from what we can see they've never worked, have council houses and two kids, what makes you think you're entitled to that? I get that accidents happen etc but the second kid is so unreasonable and it just makes me think their aspirations and their aspirations for their kids are so low/ non existent.

Like I'm expecting my first and hoping to breastfeed and was thinking the other day (I'm rewatching old series) would I carry on breastfeeding as long as Shannon? Then realised I don't have a bloody choice as I'll be going back to work (part time) when the baby is 1!

I guess Amber comes into that category too as she doesn't seem to have worked for a long time but I have such a soft spot for her 🤣
You can still breastfeed and go back to work. By the time the baby is 1 they'll likely be happy with food and water when you're at work. I breast fed both my kids and was able to keep going once I went back to work x

I’m getting a really bored of the ‘feel sorry for me’ posts from Chloe!!

Reactions: 15
Then realised I don't have a bloody choice as I'll be going back to work (part time) when the baby is 1!
See how you get on but you can def continue after going back to work! ☺
I went back to a 9-5 and continued.. They are at the age by then where they eat food in the day to fill them in nursery then I always fed my little one in the evening when we were home xx

Good luck 😘

Right. It actually makes me want to send her a troll-y message
But I won't because I'm not that mean (before anyone comes for me)
She’s still doing it just to take the attention off how she acted in the last episode! I wonder if there’s more to come so is trying to get everyone on side before we see it!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
wish someone screenshotted Chloe’s breakfast she must of deleted it and I missed it 🙈😂

Reactions: 5
Darren is definitely a weed smoker, he posts constant photos on snapchat of it and he's definitely living with Sassi right now.

Reactions: 11
I wonder why Ste his teeth are so bad?
Is he scared for the dentist? Or what is happening?
hes terrified of the denfist. I think someone will offer him some new teeth soon enough.. tbh i bet hes had offers already. Someone asked on a live once and he said he was terrified of the dentist but would love to get them done

Chloe is BORING!

Reactions: 6
I must be the only one who doesn’t think Darren was fit or that he and Sassi were a good couple. They were a nightmare together although they both clearly love Zenaya very much

Reactions: 42
I must be the only one who doesn’t think Darren was fit or that he and Sassi were a good couple. They were a nightmare together although they both clearly love Zenaya very much
I’m with you. Those tracksuits were an absolute travesty, and I live in tracksuits these days 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Part of Chloes talking to her mum how she did was out of pure shame and embarrassment that she was taking Jordan back.

I bet she doesn’t like herself for it and regrets making the cheating remarks public then she could have taken him back without anyone having known what happened including her mum if she so wished not to tell her.

Chloe probably has an idea of the kind of young woman she is and what she accepts and is willing to tolerate and Jordan made her realise she isn’t who she thinks she is at all.

I feel like she’s the type of person that wanted the perfect fairytale relationship and wasn’t gonna settle for anything less but here she is having to face the reality of never having that with Jordan.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
does anyone remember when amber and ste took the kids to the zoo and he wore them ridiculous fake teeth? was trying to find photos but can’t find any😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Nope you're not alone. They were horrendous. The arguments they used to have in front of their little girl was awful.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.