Teen Mum UK #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone remember when amber and ste took the kids to the zoo and he wore them ridiculous fake teeth? was trying to find photos but can’t find any😭🤣
I remember 😂 I honestly thought he had been to turkey and got some ridiculously white teeth but clearly not 🤣 and amber was ripping him for it, I’ll investigate!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone seen the new first look of amber in hospital with gall stones I never had these but heard they are extremely painful, bless her she’s not had it easy since giving birth to little Hudson. I’m guessing she okay now tho as that was filmed months ago I remember she put stuff up on Instagram about her being in hospital etc

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Anyone seen the new first look of amber in hospital with gall stones I never had these but heard they are extremely painful, bless her she’s not had it easy since giving birth to little Hudson. I’m guessing she okay now tho as that was filmed months ago I remember she put stuff up on Instagram about her being in hospital etc
No I've only seen the bit on the end of last weeks where it shows what's to come next week. I think its lovely that they let the baby in hospital with the mother due to breast feeding, I've never really thought about it before. Such a reassurance for the mother.

Reactions: 7
No I've only seen the bit on the end of last weeks where it shows what's to come next week. I think its lovely that they let the baby in hospital with the mother due to breast feeding, I've never really thought about it before. Such a reassurance for the mother.
bit off topic but my 8 year old had to have surgery this year, and I currently breastfeed my baby and I was allowed to have him at the hospital with us, Luckily I didn’t have to stay because my partner was able to.

Reactions: 3
I’ve had gallstones which resulted in gallbladder removal... it’s agony! 😫

Reactions: 1
Oh god, anyone just seen Megan’s story on IG “delivery day”... a Chanel toilet seat cover.... yeh love I don’t think Coco Chanel designed toilet seat covers and floor mats meg babes.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Oh god, anyone just seen Megan’s story on IG “delivery day”... a Chanel toilet seat cover.... yeh love I don’t think Coco Chanel designed toilet seat covers and floor mats meg babes.
This comment 🤣🤣 I skipped past it and briefly saw the logo as if that's what it is. I didnt think people had toilet seat coverage anymore (no offence to anyone who does)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This comment 🤣🤣 I skipped past it and briefly saw the logo as if that's what it is. I didnt think people had toilet seat coverage anymore (no offence to anyone who does)
The most unhygienic tattiest shite Iv ever seen no wonder her flats full to the brim with clutter when’s she and Dylan gonna stop pretending they’re travellers 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Megan’s fake Channel stuff makes me cringe - her clothing range is straight out of Dagenham market. They truly will sell any old shite including fake air pods.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Megan’s fake Channel stuff makes me cringe - her clothing range is straight out of Dagenham market. They truly will sell any old shite including fake air pods.
I remember when ree Anne got an even cheaper looking replica of Megan’s already cheap tacky coat 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
hes terrified of the denfist. I think someone will offer him some new teeth soon enough.. tbh i bet hes had offers already. Someone asked on a live once and he said he was terrified of the dentist but would love to get them done

Chloe is BORING!
Thank you for clarifying that for me.
That’s so sad tho I hope he can get over it sometime. But one of my best friends is petrified as I well so I can understand it

Finally caught up with last weeks episode. Don’t think anymore needs to be said about Chloe as it’s all been said!

Really felt for Amber this week, I found her quite relatable in this episode too. The not sleeping and showering just about sums up early motherhood for many of us I think. It’s good that Ste is such an involved dad and can help take some of the pressure off. Gall stones are horrendous It seems like it’s one thing after another for her this season.

I like Emma she is so cool and calm especially when dealing with Nassah who seems like he has nothing between the ears. Hope his mum gets to see her grandson regularly at least.

Megan & Tel make me cringe🙈 far too much too soon for both of them. Ree-Ann needs to wind her neck in trying to wind Dylan up over Tel. He didn’t seem to take the bait though, not this week anyway.

Reactions: 19
I actually love Dagenham Market 🙈😂. Though I don’t have tacky fake designer tat around my house, I just go for the loungewear sets and shoes 🤣

Reactions: 8
Remember that episode where she was moaning about Jordan ‘doing nothing’ and then he stated he works full time and cooks EVERY NIGHT . They must just include all the scenes of him playing PlayStation to make him look like a lazy twit . But a guy who works full time and cooks every night can’t be faulted.

And she was moaning saying she wants him to clean the pots and pans cause he ‘does nothing’ 😂 now we know why he cooks every night 🤔👀

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.