Teen Mum UK #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Him running his mouth is probably why they ended up like that
The "you didn't think of me when you decided to breastfeed" she's barely thinking of herself never mind him considering she hadn't even been able to have a wash

Reactions: 23
The "you didn't think of me when you decided to breastfeed" she's barely thinking of herself never mind him considering she hadn't even been able to have a wash
Why would his opinion matter in her decision to breastfeed? It’s about what’s best for the baby. Not his ratface

Reactions: 25
Knocked out even more than they are 😅
True story - Sat watching tonight’s episode and my 7 year old saw ste and said ‘what happened to his teeth?’ I said that’s what happens if you don’t brush your teeth . She looked horrified.. 2 secs later she’s brushing her teeth before bed without being told to 👍🏻😆😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m sorry I feel like they’ve really ran out of storylines for Chloe. Singing lessons??? Her and Jordan are sooooo yawn they act like 40 year olds it’s weird!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m sorry I feel like they’ve really ran out of storylines for Chloe. Singing lessons??? Her and Jordan are sooooo yawn they act like 40 year olds it’s weird!
MTV are scraping the barrel with storylines

Reactions: 4
Did anyone watch mia and chloes live? I missed it, was it any good?
Nothing that entertaining.. there’s some screenshots of Chloe talking about Jordan. If you’re interested 😂

Is it me or does it seem like having a mortgage or being a homeowner has become Chloe’s identity? I know she’s proud but it’s mentioned 24/7 😩 on the podcast mia introduced her as homeowner chloe 😂😂 like wtf . Even when asked about Jordan she mentions ‘we’ve got a mortgage together’ yes we all know Hun .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nothing that entertaining.. there’s some screenshots of Chloe talking about Jordan. If you’re interested 😂

Is it me or does it seem like having a mortgage or being a homeowner has become Chloe’s identity? I know she’s proud but it’s mentioned 24/7 😩 on the podcast mia introduced her as homeowner chloe 😂😂 like wtf . Even when asked about Jordan she mentions ‘we’ve got a mortgage together’ yes we all know Hun .
View attachment 129589

View attachment 129591
Thank you , I'm gunna listen to their podcast too I think.

As if she introduced her as that 🤣 how funny. I might put it on my bio 🤣 I think they have done well and she should be proud but you're right it doesnt need to be mentioned all the time and become her identity.
I became a homeowner at 24 as a single parent I am proud of myself for that but not everyone knows and I dont go on about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

View attachment 129589

View attachment 129591
Yeah the constant mention of the mortgage is so annoying 🤣 it's really not a big deal lol I guess something to feel superior about
... Like yeah my relationship is a bleeping mess but we've got a mortgage ☺

Also remember when they had the estate agent round when they were thinking of moving to a bigger place, and his valuation basically meant they would have lost money if they sold it... I guess that's why she feels the mortgage means they're stuck together which is tit but that's newbuilds for you. Bad financial decision hun especially when you barely know each other, me and my BF rented a little flat together for about 14 months before we bought our house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just listened to mia.and chloes podcast and it was quite interesting actually. Was surprised chloe only told close family she was pregnant until 8 months then the next thing she is on mtv 🤣 nothing wrong with it just thought it was funny

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
What did everyone think to Mias boyfriend? He looked like a drug dealer, he was always taking her to nice restaurants in london and always buying her louis v bags etc... but then they broke up. I wonder what happened? They seemed good! X

Reactions: 7
just catching up on this thread ! does anyone know billies (megans sister ) twitter account name ? I'm intrigued
Be prepared I looked last night lol

Its kimberlee Ferrari and I think her Instagram is delilah Ferrari

What did everyone think to Mias boyfriend? He looked like a drug dealer, he was always taking her to nice restaurants in london and always buying her louis v bags etc... but then they broke up. I wonder what happened? They seemed good! X
Yeah I wasnt sure, just knew from what I saw on her stories. She never mentioned why they broke up just seemed very sudden.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Im watching now- Emmas needs good bras and needs to put her tits away.. and whyyy is her baby ALWAYS in a car seat???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My partner who has no interest in teen mom and always plays on his phone or leaves the room when i watch it said to me tonight from the bits hes seen he thinks Nassaeh is only seeing his son to get on the show and help his "music career" 🤣 must pretty obvious. I agree as much as I hope he wants to see his son for the right reasons

Reactions: 10
I’m only just watching this week’s episode but it’s just been the scene where Nasseh was talking to his friend. He didn’t whisper and I understood what he said 😂 I think I need a sit down
Well I'm from Liverpool and I couldn't understand a bleeping word......we had to put subtitles on! Was feeling particularly sad because they were eating in Bold St....😭 that was life B.C.......also I'm sorry but Nasseh is more autistic/aspergers than Emma ever will be 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.