Teen Mum UK #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe’s ads always make me laugh, she’s always so enthusiastic and the voices she puts on . She needs a job on QVC 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This ‘travel’ page is literally just another excuse and page to put up pics of herself ffs what has that pic got to do with travel? it isn’t even like she is stood with a great background of a destination 😂
There’s so many beautiful beaches etc in Ibiza and she’s spent all of it in an over hyped insta famous hotel 🤪 travel expert indeed

Reactions: 4
Can you imagine having Manley as your child’s dad 😭 it’s the fact he was the one who treated Mia like tit too 🤣 He must be gutted let’s be fair

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly she was making tik toks remember too using that sound which is about a boyfriend killing someone for you.. disgusting.. It’s the fact he pled not guilty too and still only had 3 years, and whilst it was all going on Megan was acting loved up and still acting like he’s not in jail putting old pics up. She got with him after it all too it’s so messed up.

Oh wow I mean personally for me it wouldn't be 'justice served' he'll be out next year and still be able to get on with his life where's the justice in that 3 years wow

Reactions: 2
Ffs so predictable 😩 someone said the other day on here she’s going to be joining one of those travel mlm companies (aka a pyramid scheme) 😂 imagine all the followers she has who will fall for it too .. someone take one for the team and find out how much they charge to join and how much she will be ripping people off for 😅

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Ffs so predictable 😩 someone said the other day on here she’s going to be joining one of those travel mlm companies (aka a pyramid scheme) 😂 imagine all the followers she has who will fall for it too .. someone take one for the team and find out how much they charge to join and how much she will be ripping people off for 😅
I am unfollowing her for this🙃, if anyone is interested this tiktoker exposes a well known travel MLM that she fell into the trap of. She has some really good videos raising awareness with facts and inside evidence etc!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I agree, that was my first thought too! She’ll suddenly become a travel expert and it’ll be all “inbox me for details babes” 🙄
I knew it! Who TF does Mia think she is suddenly branding herself as a travel agent, we’ve never seen her go further than Spain or wherever it was she had her op done! And she only saw the inside of a clinic then! 🙄
It makes me so angry that she’s preying on all her young vulnerable followers, who will believe this is a get rich quick scheme!

Reactions: 10
Omg I didn’t realise Shannon’s mum had a 1 year old!!! 🤯
She has quite a few baby daddies as well. No wonder Shannon is making all these decisions!
Push up bra, lip fillers and filters.. You wouldn’t even know that was Erin 😆
Could be wrong but I’m sure I saw Manley post a new gf the other day? Probs still not over him. How does he get all these girls pls? I’m not seeing what they do

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.