Teen Mum UK #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has quite a few baby daddies as well. No wonder Shannon is making all these decisions!
She has two. Her older three kids are with the same dad and her younger three have the same dad. It’s really not that big of a deal and it’s funny how it’s always the women who get shamed for having multiple baby dads but men get away with it the majority of the time.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
She has two. Her older three kids are with the same dad and her younger three have the same dad. It’s really not that big of a deal and it’s funny how it’s always the women who get shamed for having multiple baby dads but men get away with it the majority of the time.
Yup!! Pisses me off this… my two children have different dads… because life happens!!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Mia on her Instagram stories this morning talking about petrol . She says marliya is really late for school whilst she’s sat there filming and talking to the camera . Marliya just sat in the background like 🙄 . How about you get her to school then and stop filming yourself you twit?

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Mia on her Instagram stories this morning talking about petrol . She says marliya is really late for school whilst she’s sat there filming and talking to the camera . Marliya just sat in the background like 🙄 . How about you get her to school then and stop filming yourself you twit?
Don't think marlyia is ever at school on time all she ever posts is that she's up late. Never up in time and then she's late

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Oh wow I didn’t know that, thought her and Kaysha were half sisters so thought it was at least 3 dads my bad. Had that in my head this whole time for some reason. And nah that’s not my opinion on the men at all, a lot of the time they have even more and a lot of them don’t bother with any of the kids. Things happen and relationships fail and I don’t think there’s anything wrong with a couple baby dads at all, it’s very very common. Just think it’s a bit mad to have loads!

Reactions: 4
Oh wow I didn’t know that, thought her and Kaysha were half sisters so thought it was at least 3 dads my bad. Had that in my head this whole time for some reason. And nah that’s not my opinion on the men at all, a lot of the time they have even more and a lot of them don’t bother with any of the kids. Things happen and relationships fail and I don’t think there’s anything wrong with a couple baby dads at all, it’s very very common. Just think it’s a bit mad to have loads!
I know what you mean. Life really does happen. Some people re-marry or for some it just doesn’t work out but most times people just go around having kids with just anyone and no commitment whatsoever!

Take Shannon and Ree-ane (Megan too if she had gotten through with Tel) for example. You already have kids with one guy, why not take your time with the next guy, work on securing a home to raise your little ones in (doesn’t have to be a mansion in a posh area, just somewhere safe and comfortable for them to grow and play), a vehicle so you both can reliably get them to school and activities and what not and a bit of savings. Maybe even get engage or married.

Nope, they move in to a cramped flat together and rush to pop out another one. The men are just as bad but as a mom I don’t know why they’d want that life for their kids

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I know what you mean. Life really does happen. Some people re-marry or for some it just doesn’t work out but most times people just go around having kids with just anyone and no commitment whatsoever!

Take Shannon and Ree-ane (Megan too if she had gotten through with Tel) for example. You already have kids with one guy, why not take your time with the next guy, work on securing a home to raise your little ones in (doesn’t have to be a mansion in a posh area, just somewhere safe and comfortable for them to grow and play), a vehicle so you both can reliably get them to school and activities and what not and a bit of savings. Maybe even get engage or married.

Nope, they move in to a cramped flat together and rush to pop out another one. The men are just as bad but as a mom I don’t know why they’d want that life for their kids
I totally agree , children are such blessings but Shannon is bound to think how close in age she is to her sister and her sister is away at university and she’s having her third kid by the second dad at her young age. She has plenty of time to go to uni or do something with herself she’s still so young but what’s the rush in having more children 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Agree with the last two posts! I should’ve phrased my first one a bit better and didn’t mean to cause offence. But these two have summed up what I meant. I got pregnant with my daughter in my final year of uni with the worst boy I could’ve possibly picked as a baby dad lol. I’ve learnt multiple lessons because of these circumstances and I’m being extra careful with the next (if there is one lol). She’s now 6 but when she was younger, I was so broody and she kept bugging me for a sibling but I knew it wasn’t sensible to rush into something when I was nowhere near stable in life. Shannon and Ree-Ann got pregnant straight away with their new partners and they’re in their early twenties so likely to have more baby daddies. You’d just think they’d learn from their first experiences and make sure everything was better for the second

Reactions: 8
I’m a single mum to an 8 month old girl. I think a big part of them having babies with different dads is partly because they’re looking for someone to love them and be with them.

I’m nowhere near ready for a relationship and I’m 36. But there are times where I’d love someone to spend time with and care for me. So I think these girls being so young just jump at the chance of a new relationship because they’re lonely and want to feel wanted.

Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen Chloe’s holiday vlog? I tried to scan through it and she just gets on my nerves . She’s touching her hair every second, she mentions food and being full and how she couldn’t finish stuff so many times for a short video.. Jordan looks a miserable bleep as always and she says about how she will miss/misses/missed Marley a stupid amount of times too 😴 at the end saying how the trip made them realise why they love eachother so much it is so put on she talks like a 50 year old woman sometimes too

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m a single mum to an 8 month old girl. I think a big part of them having babies with different dads is partly because they’re looking for someone to love them and be with them.

I’m nowhere near ready for a relationship and I’m 36. But there are times where I’d love someone to spend time with and care for me. So I think these girls being so young just jump at the chance of a new relationship because they’re lonely and want to feel wanted.
I agree. I have one child with my partner but he works 70+ hours a week to provide for us. I appreciate what he does but it does get lonely as I’m the sole one responsible for my child when they’re ill, up in the night, feeding, entertaining, cleaning and cooking etc. The time he does spend with us is absolutely priceless, and I think you’re absolutely right in suggesting that’s what these girls crave. Someone else to lean on and pay a bit of attention to them at times, not even as an adult to help them parent but just to be recognised as an individual. A new relationship has the potential to offer that, at least during the honeymoon phase. These girls base their validation and their self worth on internet likes currently, it’s not a healthy way to live. Trouble is they’re all too young and lack the life experience to realise this.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen Chloe’s holiday vlog? I tried to scan through it and she just gets on my nerves . She’s touching her hair every second, she mentions food and being full and how she couldn’t finish stuff so many times for a short video.. Jordan looks a miserable bleep as always and she says about how she will miss/misses/missed Marley a stupid amount of times too 😴 at the end saying how the trip made them realise why they love eachother so much it is so put on she talks like a 50 year old woman sometimes too
I never thought I’d be the kind of person who gets annoyed by the sound of peoples voice or what they say but Chloe is up there. Her voiceovers on the show are so staged and in real life she just comes across as trying too hard. Some people are natural at the influencer lifestyle but she’s dragging her way through it’s painful to watch. She’s a young mum fair enough she might have ambition but this road she going down is completely opposite to working hard for what you have, because tbh influencers don’t work hard, I wouldn’t wanna be one but they choose the lifestyle

I agree. I have one child with my partner but he works 70+ hours a week to provide for us. I appreciate what he does but it does get lonely as I’m the sole one responsible for my child when they’re ill, up in the night, feeding, entertaining, cleaning and cooking etc. The time he does spend with us is absolutely priceless, and I think you’re absolutely right in suggesting that’s what these girls crave. Someone else to lean on and pay a bit of attention to them at times, not even as an adult to help them parent but just to be recognised as an individual. A new relationship has the potential to offer that, at least during the honeymoon phase. These girls base their validation and their self worth on internet likes currently, it’s not a healthy way to live. Trouble is they’re all too young and lack the life experience to realise this.
Yes this is exactly see it. They’re so young that they don’t realise a new relationship isn’t the answer to their problems. And in some occasions these relationships then result in a pregnancy, perhaps planned or on purpose because they think they’ll get that family unit and support they so desperately crave.

I thought Kaysha was Shannon's half sister as well, I'm so out the loop lol.

As for Mia, she's gonna get herself in trouble if she doesnt get her child to school on time soon!!! ffs put her to bed at a NORMAL time not 11pm, make her lunch THE NIGHT BEFORE, get her uniform and bag and shoes ready for the morning... is it rocket science?

Imagine Jordan taking that picture of Chloe with the milkshake😭😭 How awkward

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.