Teen Mum UK #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talk of scraping the barrel I haven't watched for a few series but anyone seen teen mom America have sent a mixture of mums and dads from the show to some retreat and they've even invited farrah 🤣 the oldest kids are teenagers

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Chloe is filming again today so I def think this is just something to get people back into teen mom before they announce a new series . I have faith lmao

Reactions: 4
I don't get those in the style ads chloe does? Why would they pay her to do that when it's a celebs range , I don't ever see them interacting with her so it seems like they haven't actually asked her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Somebody gave me jokes a USA person in the comment saying how much different they all now look yep cus they have now all discovered the world of filters and photoshop 🤣

• Haha
So disappointed by this new season! What does Mia have to say .. we literally saw her birth? 😂

Maybe a bit awful but I find anyone’s birthday stories boring as duck, I wouldn’t even sit and listen to my close mates banging on about it. Your birth story is only important to you and your partner if applicable or anyone who was in the room, no one else cares or is that just me? 🤣 Oh just realised why I don’t watch one born every minute 🤣

If I wanted to listen to a birth story I'd just ask my friends with kids.
I didn’t read your comment till I put mine above lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This ‘travel’ page is literally just another excuse and page to put up pics of herself ffs what has that pic got to do with travel? it isn’t even like she is stood with a great background of a destination 😂
duck sake a travel MLM 😴😴😴

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.