Teen Mum UK #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Darrens insta story, I swear he’s in Sassi’s house and there’s cameras all set up! New series pending?
Don't know if it's sassi house but definitely filming something. It's making me wonder now if there is gonna be another season

Reactions: 1
Don't know if it's sassi house but definitely filming something. It's making me wonder now if there is gonna be another season
The tv stand in the pic is the same as the coffee table she has and you can see the black railings outside 👀 I’m not a stalker trust 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s gonna be another season I think or something regarding the girls I just think MTV are cringe as duck for telling them to keep it under wraps then “tease” it out

Reactions: 9
I thought Amber came across quite well in her q&a, although maybe a bit dozy, if she’s doing something for work then someones obviously paid for her mother to basically get a taxi home with the kids cos neither of them could afford a taxi all that way. Also Blackpool is a no from me in any form (sorry)
Same here went about 10 years ago with the family and wanted to go to pleasure Beach but they didn't treat my disabled brother very nice and were so rude

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Darrens insta story, I swear he’s in Sassi’s house and there’s cameras all set up! New series pending?
Yeah I said about this the other day, I think it was the same day as Amber posted! Sassi had the same sort of set up in her house, I haven’t seen darrens yet though but surely if it was another teen mom uk, they’d have something in their contracts to keep quiet? I’m not sure 😂

what’s darrens ig?
Darren.qurik, that is definitely a sassi tv unit😂😂

If they are filming for TM then do we think Chloe has left because she’s the only one who has taken MTV out of her bio?

Yeah I said about this the other day, I think it was the same day as Amber posted! Sassi had the same sort of set up in her house, I haven’t seen darrens yet though but surely if it was another teen mom uk, they’d have something in their contracts to keep quiet? I’m not sure 😂

Darren.qurik, that is definitely a sassi tv unit😂😂
Quirk**
I very much doubt that Chloe would leave😂😂

Reactions: 4
Quirk**
I very much doubt that Chloe would leave😂😂
I rekon she would def leave or not go back.. She could be afraid that everyone would see that everything is just smoke and mirrors on her social media in regards to her relationship and edited pics

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I rekon she would def leave or not go back.. She could be afraid that everyone would see that everything is just smoke and mirrors on her social media in regards to her relationship and edited pics
That is true when I think of it like that!

You can literally see how bent the curtain is ffs even the pillow looks an abnormal shape 😭 and the pants are digging into her needs a size up . If you’re going to do a real post actually have it be real ffs
This! The knickers are at least a size too small, they look uncomfortable digging in like that. WHY! It would look so much better if she just wore the correct size! I feel a bit sorry for her

Amber is probably the most ‘real’ when it comes to her body and filters etc, I know she’s had work done but the likes of Chloe, Shannon look completely different to their photos, insane

Reactions: 9
Amber is probably the most ‘real’ when it comes to her body and filters etc, I know she’s had work done but the likes of Chloe, Shannon look completely different to their photos, insane
I think ambers figure at the moment is just gorge and she's not using filters heavily it's nice to see her happy and accept herself think it was a long time coming so kudos to her really shame about Chloe and Shannon even sassi & meg they didn't need work bless them

I’m thinking this especially with the Jordan stuff but then I’m thinking maybe she would stay and feel like she’s got something to prove when it comes to her studying etc. Not sure if they get decent amount of money off MTV for doing the show but if she’s earning more on her Instagram than what they are paying then yeah you would probably be right

Reactions: 1
Tmg put a screenshot of ambers mum saying no to a new series though 😕
😬 I like her mum proper northern take no crap kind of mum but tbf she's spent the best part of nearly a decade stuck between amber and ste that would drive anyone bonkers

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Amber was probably my least favourite on the series but she’s my favourite now. She seems so much happier and laid back and seems to be doing a great job with her boys. I think she looks absolutely banging and I love that she’s open about her size and that body confidence doesn’t come naturally to her - looking at her underwear shots, if I look like that after 2 kids I’ll be buzzing 😂

Reactions: 12
😬 I like her mum proper northern take no crap kind of mum but tbf she's spent the best part of nearly a decade stuck between amber and ste that would drive anyone bonkers
I know but what I mean is guessing it's not a new series since she said that , I think if it was she wouldn't have answered

Amber was probably my least favourite on the series but she’s my favourite now. She seems so much happier and laid back and seems to be doing a great job with her boys. I think she looks absolutely banging and I love that she’s open about her size and that body confidence doesn’t come naturally to her - looking at her underwear shots, if I look like that after 2 kids I’ll be buzzing 😂
Yeah I love amber too I think she's pretty funny too and just enjoys herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.