Teen Mum UK #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read that in a Lancashire accent because you said "led" 🤣 got to agree though , makes me laugh when Instagram people are advertising one minute they are in a bar dancing with cocktails the next they are back in their bedroom drying their hair with a Dyson on Broad day light 🤣
It does make me laugh but it really really annoys me when they do that 😂 but then I’m a perfectionist and I would really thought it out before I post anything

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I read that in a Lancashire accent because you said "led" 🤣 got to agree though , makes me laugh when Instagram people are advertising one minute they are in a bar dancing with cocktails the next they are back in their bedroom drying their hair with a Dyson on Broad day light 🤣
Lmao I’m welsh I read my stuff back sometimes and think 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why has Shannon messed with with her lips like that. She is a very pretty girls naturally, she didn’t need to start messing with her face.

Reactions: 28
Why has Shannon messed with with her lips like that. She is a very pretty girls naturally, she didn’t need to start messing with her face.
I was just coming to ask what she’d done to her lips

Reactions: 10
I was just coming to say this too Shannon’s lips look absolutely ridiculous I’m sorry!! And I have lip fillers myself so I’m not knocking her for doing it but Jesus Christ 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I know I said it the other day but they are so so awful. Probably one of the worst I've seen

She has loads that has gone past her lip line

Reactions: 7
Oh bless her, she was such a beautiful looking girl, must be so hard being in the public eye and worrying about what you look like. Instagram can be such a toxic place

Reactions: 15
At least Shannon is telling her fans how awful covid is. Wasn't she against the vaccine tho?

Reactions: 9
Omg they are so big now , they were not like that before , even at first the filler wasn't too bad , honestly in shock

Reactions: 3
Didn’t Shannon always have big lips anyway too? Wtf makes me sad what social media is doing to people. She’s obviously lost weight too so now her face is smaller and now they look even bigger. Hope she gets them dissolved ffs

Reactions: 8
Wowwww her lips, they literally look like a baboons arse. She’s so pretty naturally she does not need it! Maybe she’ll stop being so anti vax/covid now she realises it actually makes you sick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She looks like a bratz doll! She used to be so pretty, but all I hear when I see her is ‘and you’re going to the gymaaaaahhh chaaarlieeee’

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t remember Shannon’s stance, Billie said no but Meghan said yes. I wouldn’t have thought Shannon would have posted like that without referencing not having the vaccine would she? Emma said no too

She looks like a bratz doll! She used to be so pretty, but all I hear when I see her is ‘and you’re going to the gymaaaaahhh chaaarlieeee’
On her episode of their story they put the ‘-ah’ on the subtitles and I laughed a bit more than I should’ve 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t remember Shannon’s stance, Billie said no but Meghan said yes. I wouldn’t have thought Shannon would have posted like that without referencing not having the vaccine would she? Emma said no too
I'm sure she did a poll asking people's views and then said she wouldn't have it

She’s definitely anti vax
Well im pro vax but will say maybe she would have been just as poorly however she may have not been Nd also not so easily passing it on. Personally due to masks and being more aware of hygiene I haven’t had illness for almost 18 months I’ll stay with that. For me I think people should not be definitive in their decisions. Just let people decide themselves. Really disappointed that Shannon put that out there

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.