Teen Mum UK #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloes voice saying 'Jooooord' lives rent free in my head

and we can't afford the haaaaaase chlo
That one goes right through me :mad:

Sassi crashing the car gets me every time, I can't watch it without tears rolling down my face with laughter, it's the awkwardness of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Chloe's "JOOOORD" is well annoying I agree. Amber is always "D'YA KNOW WHAT STE? D'YA KNOW WHAT?" and haha Sassi and her "BOSS MAN ITS STILL NOT THE RIGHT BED BOSS". ..... how funny. I miss that series not gonna lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Rewatching the first series, where is Naomi from? It says just outside London but wondered where

Reactions: 1
I think the most iconic line from a cast member has got to be Megan's... KARMA BLUD 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

SASSEHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Sassi’s mum really annoys me on this. She grabbed the wheel and didn’t steer it to the other side. Then when Sassi offers for taxis, she’s so nasty about it. I dunno just the vibe I get off her.

Reactions: 8
Sassi’s mum really annoys me on this. She grabbed the wheel and didn’t steer it to the other side. Then when Sassi offers for taxis, she’s so nasty about it. I dunno just the vibe I get off her.
This is what you get when you put a complete novice behind the wheel in a crowded road like that. I can understand if Sassi was close to her test and had that experience, but you can clearly tell she didn't 🤷 when this first aired I knew she'd crash it because she absolutely ragged onto that accelerator 🤦‍♀️ we've all made mistakes driving, but I think Sassi's mum caused this one

Reactions: 11
I think it was even stupid doing an driving lesson in a car you use for work. Like if her work really requires a car why would you do a lesson with your daughter who’s never had lessons before? You would just get her to get an instructor to do it to go through the basics

Reactions: 12
I’m crying reading this thread about all the quotes from the show 😂 god what I would do for another series

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They definitely ruined it after putting mumbles and the girl in it, duck I've sat here for a full 3 minutes thinking of her name I have no clue!!! What the hell

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She hasn't posted for 9 months on it, you get tit loads doing that as a job plus pick your own hours! Wonder what she's doing now x
There's loads of competition doing beauty now though and being self employed is
Seen Shannon recent story do u think its a dig at Charlie but I'm sure her Q&A the other day she commented how her boys see their dad regularly unless it was Megans story's i get confused😭
That must be a dig why else would she put it , hopefully it won't be de ja vu with her new man

That must be a dig why else would she put it , hopefully it won't be de ja vu with her new man
She just not doing herself no favors here if its a dig at Charlie as just the other day she spoke on people being not so kind to her with regards to news of her pregnancy. Hopefully this dude is stepping up and can also be a father figure to her two boys. If not oh well people told her so.

Reactions: 1
I thought Shannon made her sister feel really crappy about her gcses

Like when she rang her asking how her revision was going and she said yeah good you and Shannon was like oh well I can't revise properly with theo

Then when she failed and her sister past she wasn't very happy for her x

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.