Teen Mum UK #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant believe Shannon is pregnant again!! Just when her kids were getting old enough for nursery/school so she could get a job (lol haha) - and now another baby with a guy who's 34? Do they even live together??? Is she still in her council flat? She'll be down the council office asking for a 3 bed house now.

Reactions: 21
Shannon on questions and answers I don't agree with the fact that people are in her dms being rude, her body her choice. I mean it's one thing us all having light hearted banter on here about their lifes but to personally attack her is just wrong period

Attachments

• 49.6 KB
  • 47.5 KB
  • 48.5 KB
  • 45.4 KB
    Reactions: 5
    Surely she can’t have been with him for that long? Maybe a year and a half if that as her second son is just a little over 2 years old right? So I do think that’s too soon to know a person and be months pregnant for them but each to their own 🥴 she definitely likes getting pregnant quickly as I’m sure she was only with Charlie a little while and then got pregnant. Let’s hope it works out for her with this guy as from what we saw on tv and even what she’s put on Instagram she doesn’t find it easy and 3 kids as a single mum would be quite intense.

Reactions: 12
    Surely she can’t have been with him for that long? Maybe a year and a half if that as her second son is just a little over 2 years old right? So I do think that’s too soon to know a person and be months pregnant for them but each to their own 🥴 she definitely likes getting pregnant quickly as I’m sure she was only with Charlie a little while and then got pregnant. Let’s hope it works out for her with this guy as from what we saw on tv and even what she’s put on Instagram she doesn’t find it easy and 3 kids as a single mum would be quite intense.
    I thought this she couldn’t of been with him that long 😭 and I don’t even think she was with Charlie when she got pregnant I think they were just shagging that’s the impression I got and the fact he never met her family til Theodore was born 🥴 maybe she craves a family unit

Last edited:
    Reactions: 9
    Idk why she’s trying sooo hard to make it seem like everything is great with this pregnancy. Maybe she and her new partner are happy, but so far I haven’t seen anything to indicate this baby was planned (not that it’s anyone’s business, but it’s definitely giving I forgot the pill again and now here comes our new bundle).

In the Q and A she’s posing with her new bump in the same bedroom of her flat, which most likely means they don’t even live together. No commitment, no stability, just vibes. And don’t get me wrong, as Chloe had proved- a house with a yard and a car doesn’t mean you’re going to be happy and in a perfect relationship but Shannon was soooo unhappy in the situation she was in so why do it a third time?

It’s like they don’t love themselves. It’s okay to wait and build with a person and improve your life before getting pregnant. It’s OKAY to have your kids not be 6months - 1 year apart if it means you’re getting your sh*t together and ensuring they have a comfortable life with 2 happy parents. They don’t have to be close in age and you don’t have to have a baby with every man you sleep with! No matter how nice he is!

Reactions: 28
    Idk why she’s trying sooo hard to make it seem like everything is great with this pregnancy. Maybe she and her new partner are happy, but so far I haven’t seen anything to indicate this baby was planned (not that it’s anyone’s business, but it’s definitely giving I forgot the pill again and now here comes our new bundle).

In the Q and A she’s posing with her new bump in the same bedroom of her flat, which most likely means they don’t even live together. No commitment, no stability, just vibes. And don’t get me wrong, as Chloe had proved- a house with a yard and a car doesn’t mean you’re going to be happy and in a perfect relationship but Shannon was soooo unhappy in the situation she was in so why do it a third time?

It’s like they don’t love themselves. It’s okay to wait and build with a person and improve your life before getting pregnant. It’s OKAY to have your kids not be 6months - 1 year apart if it means you’re getting your sh*t together and ensuring they have a comfortable life with 2 happy parents. They don’t have to be close in age and you don’t have to have a baby with every man you sleep with! No matter how nice he is!
    This! So many people get into a relationship and straight away think oh we must have a baby that’s the next step 😬🤦🏻‍♀️ Instead of just enjoying life and building on their relationship.. like everyone’s said she’s got her two boys she is still mega young! She could’ve gone back into education or got a job etc or done something for herself it’s just a shame. Children are blessings but the way some people go about life is ridiculous.

Reactions: 8
    Honestly don't get the motivation for girls like Shannon to just get pregnant when they barely know the person, a child will not be the building block for your relationship! I partly just think she is incapable of understanding how contraception works.

Reactions: 13
    Honestly don't get the motivation for girls like Shannon to just get pregnant when they barely know the person, a child will not be the building block for your relationship! I partly just think she is incapable of understanding how contraception works.
    Honestly it baffles me, I feel like I live in a different planet to all these people sometimes. I know each situation is different, but I’m 27 nearly 28 and honestly would give anything to have a baby. I’ve been with my partner for seven years but we want to make sure we have the stability and a house etc, which living near London takes time. I genuinely can’t imagine having a baby with someone who I haven’t known that long, and we are so lucky to live in a society with so much help when it comes to protection. There’s not really any excuse for it, but it’s her life I guess…

• Heart
    Reactions: 17
    The idea of meeting someone and having a baby straight away baffles me - esp when you have 2 small kids already. Why is she in such a rush? You dont need to have a baby with every boyfriend you have lol. Any decent man would've looked at Shannon and thought right she's got 2 kids under 5, maybe she wants to build up her career now and have time for herself. Instead nope, straight into pregnancy in the blink of an eye. No hate to Shannon but what if THIS rship doesn't work out either? She's gonna be in that flat with 3 kids screaming and hollering and she really will know what stress is then...

Reactions: 12
    The idea of meeting someone and having a baby straight away baffles me - esp when you have 2 small kids already. Why is she in such a rush? You dont need to have a baby with every boyfriend you have lol. Any decent man would've looked at Shannon and thought right she's got 2 kids under 5, maybe she wants to build up her career now and have time for herself. Instead nope, straight into pregnancy in the blink of an eye. No hate to Shannon but what if THIS rship doesn't work out either? She's gonna be in that flat with 3 kids screaming and hollering and she really will know what stress is then...
    It reminds me of Megan ! When she was asking Tel if they could ‘baby make’ after a few months 😩😭

• Sick
    • Haha
    Reactions: 23

I love this and I wish more young girls would have their heads screwed on and feel the same. Like Shannon I was a young single mum myself. I was 20 when I had my daughter who's now 6. The relationship broke down pretty much as soon as I gave birth and I always told myself I would only have more if I met the right person after a number of years instead of making life unnecessarily harder. I have been with my current partner for 4 years and I still only have the 1 child. Instead I've been working on improving my life by going to work going back to college and having the right stable foundations that I didn't have when I had my first, before I have another. I used to worry about having such a huge gap when it does happen but you're right having a big gap and having everything together is better than having them close and struggling on your own

• Heart
    Reactions: 18
    I love this and I wish more young girls would have their heads screwed on and feel the same. Like Shannon I was a young single mum myself. I was 20 when I had my daughter who's now 6. The relationship broke down pretty much as soon as I gave birth and I always told myself I would only have more if I met the right person after a number of years instead of making life unnecessarily harder. I have been with my current partner for 4 years and I still only have the 1 child. Instead I've been working on improving my life by going to work going back to college and having the right stable foundations that I didn't have when I had my first, before I have another. I used to worry about having such a huge gap when it does happen but you're right having a big gap and having everything together is better than having them close and struggling on your own
    You’re honestly making a mature and beneficial decision for your little one and not that you need it at all, but I just want to congratulate you for that! You’re putting your child first and working on ensuring they have a happy, well rounded life and I wish more mums would understand this. Every decision you make affects them.

I will say though, Shannon is still quite young and it’s not too late to do more with her life if that’s what she wants. Just seems like she’s giving herself unnecessary work popping kids out with no concern for the future and no commitment from her partner. It’s also slightly selfish too because her other two are still quite young and need a lot of her attention and time but now she’s gonna have an infant that will need 3 times as much as that. Hope the new guy is more hands on and helpful

hopefully this baby will be a girl so then she stops popping them out like pringles.

Reactions: 3
    Shannon said in a q&a in March that she’s seeing someone. I remember not long before that she said she was single, so they’ve been together 7 months maybe? Isn’t she nearly 5 months pregnant?

• Haha
    Reactions: 20
    Shannon said in a q&a in March that she’s seeing someone. I remember not long before that she said she was single, so they’ve been together 7 months maybe? Isn’t she nearly 5 months pregnant?
    christ on a bike she don't hang around does she 😂

• Haha
    Reactions: 7

This! There are 7 years between me and my brother because a lot happened in my parents life after they had him, they would have loved us to be closer in age I'm sure but they would have seriously struggled mentally and financially

Reactions: 4
    Okok not defending her here 🤣 but you'd be surprised how many men impregnate girls so they are "with them for life" yes she could of been on the pill or something but he could of said hes wearing a condom and wasn't, also the comment "popping them out like pringles" 3 kids yes it's kinda alot but it isn't 6 or 7 or even 22 like sue radford 🤣

If shes doing it for a bigger house then shame on her, she would only get £13 extra a week for this kid if she claims benefits

Surely she can't be on benefits though? Does she do ads or partnerships alot?

Reactions: 8
    Okok not defending her here 🤣 but you'd be surprised how many men impregnate girls so they are "with them for life" yes she could of been on the pill or something but he could of said hes wearing a condom and wasn't, also the comment "popping them out like pringles" 3 kids yes it's kinda alot but it isn't 6 or 7 or even 22 like sue radford 🤣

If shes doing it for a bigger house then shame on her, she would only get £13 extra a week for this kid if she claims benefits

Surely she can't be on benefits though? Does she do ads or partnerships alot?
    It wasn’t me who made the original comment, but I didn’t interpret it as 3 kids being a lot in general, but that 3 kids to 2 different men at 22 is a fair amount of kids to have at that point in your life.

Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.