Teen Mum UK #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wasn’t me who made the original comment, but I didn’t interpret it as 3 kids being a lot in general, but that 3 kids to 2 different men at 22 is a fair amount of kids to have at that point in your life.
Yeah no I do get that it is alot at that age, actually where I'm from that's very rare, normally there's about 4 baby dad's by now and 8 engagements 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Good for her 👌🏻 wonder what she is doing.. take it she quit on the beauty stuff then
She hasn't posted for 9 months on it, you get tit loads doing that as a job plus pick your own hours! Wonder what she's doing now x

Reactions: 4
I don’t know if this means I’m failing or acing parenting .. my daughter just asked me to put on that show I used to watch .. I didn’t know what she was talking about until she said the one with the girl who used to go ‘I love you from the bottom of my hearttt Darren’ 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I don’t know if this means I’m failing or acing parenting .. my daughter just asked me to put on that show I used to watch .. I didn’t know what she was talking about until she said the one with the girl who used to go ‘I love you from the bottom of my hearttt Darren’ 😭😭
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
It's her saying that mixed with Amber saying "right this minute in time" that gets me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Haha looool that really is Sassi in one phrase. "YOURE THE FATHER OF MY CHILD DARREN!! I LUV YA!!!!!!!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
another Amber moment was when she cooked Ste a spag bol to apologise with a mountain of garlic bread but he had already eaten 😂 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sassi's "not the right bed boss" gets me everytime too hahaha

We should have a tattle watchalong of the series so we can reminisce in all the funny moments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The Best part is when Darren's reading his birthday card to quick and they don't believe he's read it and sassi says, next year I won't even bother getting a card and Darren goes "atleast I won't have to read the front" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Omg and in Amsterdam and sassi is banging on and on about being married and he says I don't want to get married and she goes do you know what Darren I dont think I do either we are to young 🤣🤣 acting like it was her idea to not be married

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Chloes voice saying 'Jooooord' lives rent free in my head

and we can't afford the haaaaaase chlo

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.