Teen Mum UK #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she'll borrow Chloe's excuse and say she was on antibiotics 😭
I’m on the combined pill and had to get antibiotics and the chemist reassured me that antibiotics dont stop the pill from working properly 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe they weren’t taking it properly 👀

Reactions: 1
I’m on the combined pill and had to get antibiotics and the chemist reassured me that antibiotics dont stop the pill from working properly 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe they weren’t taking it properly 👀
Yeah I thought the same as I took antibiotics recently and the little leaflet said it doesn't affect the pill, but that's been Chloe's excuse all along 😂

Reactions: 4
Remember when Shannon told Charlie she forgot to get the morning after pill because she too busy doing the weekly shop in Asda.. LOL now I'm sorry, if you really really did not want to get pregnant you would not forget! It would be the first thing on your priority list that day. I've had to take the morning after pill years ago when me and my boyfriend first started dating.. and there was no way I would simply 'just forget' about it.

Hate to say it but Shannon is a massive baby trapper!! She knows exactly what she is doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
its only certain antibiotics what affect the pill think its ones that arent commonly prescribed aswell

Yeah I thought the same as I took antibiotics recently and the little leaflet said it doesn't affect the pill, but that's been Chloe's excuse all along 😂
i know what u mean but doubt chloe got preg on purpose coz she went to the abortion clinic when she found out and she apparently hid her pregnancy for most of it x

Reactions: 5
I agree. If you say you're going to take the pill or morning after pill then at least tell your partner if you change your mind. I've had this argument on mumsnet many a time 😂 they all seem to think a guy should wear a condom forever, even in a long term relationship.
Finally someone who shares my opinion! Yes it takes two but I don’t think any woman should rely on a man to prevent pregnancy it’s down to us to protect ourselves and our bodies because at the end of the day it’s our bodies that have to carry the pregnancy, for a man it’s a little 30 second pump with no impact 😂 I do wonder if Shannon told him she was on contraception

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Finally someone who shares my opinion! Yes it takes two but I don’t think any woman should rely on a man to prevent pregnancy it’s down to us to protect ourselves because at the end of the day it’s our bodies that have to carry the pregnancy, for a man it’s a little 30 second pump with no impact 😂 I do wonder if Shannon told him she was on contraception
Probably told him she was going to get the morning after pill when she did the food shop 🐸 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Probably told him she was going to get the morning after pill when she did the food shop 🐸 😂
I can imagine her walking around with Theodore in the trolley going 'guess what Theo you're going to be a big brother soon!! don't tell daddy!!! anyway what do you want for lunch...'

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can imagine her walking around with Theodore in the trolley going 'guess what Theo you're going to be a big brother soon!! don't tell daddy!!! anyway what do you want for lunch...'
Charlie is an absolute DICK literally the biggest narc Iv ever come across but I bet he’s sat at home smug with a massive smile on his face knowing he’s not the one who’s knocked her up again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Charlie is an absolute DICK literally the biggest narc Iv ever come across but I bet he’s sat at home smug with a massive smile on his face knowing he’s not the one who’s knocked her up again 😂
100% him and his bloody range rover off to the gym every 5 minutes lol.

He's probably thanking Jesus every day lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Finally someone who shares my opinion! Yes it takes two but I don’t think any woman should rely on a man to prevent pregnancy it’s down to us to protect ourselves and our bodies because at the end of the day it’s our bodies that have to carry the pregnancy, for a man it’s a little 30 second pump with no impact 😂 I do wonder if Shannon told him she was on contraception
To be fair I've nothing against relying on the man and used condoms for years but the problem would arise if he told me he was using one and didn't. Saying you're on the pill when you're not is the same kind of betrayal to me. Completely different to an accident.

I do wonder what happened this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Surely tho you would notice if a man didn’t put a condom on? Stopping to open it and put it on takes a few seconds?

Reactions: 3
Surely tho you would notice if a man didn’t put a condom on? Stopping to open it and put it on takes a few seconds?
Yeah, but it takes a split second to take it off. Depending on the position, it’s fairly common for men to start off by wearing a condom and then remove it without consent, unfortunately.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Yeah, but it takes a split second to take it off. Depending on the position, it’s fairly common for men to start off by wearing a condom and then remove it without consent, unfortunately.
Sorry to be graphic but with an ex fling years ago the condom actually came off.. inside me.. yeah that was confusing and weird & scary!! But he also took it off sometimes half way through without my consent. Thankfully I never caught anything or ended up pregnant but it really does happen!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I often wonder if anyone has ever explained to Shannon you don't have to take the morning after pill the morning after...you can take it the afternoon after too 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I often wonder if anyone has ever explained to Shannon you don't have to take the morning after pill the morning after...you can take it the afternoon after too 🙄
I’m sure some work up to 3 days after don’t they!? It was so obviously an excuse especially her saying she wanted another baby 😭

Reactions: 10
I’m sure some work up to 3 days after don’t they!? It was so obviously an excuse especially her saying she wanted another baby 😭
Yep the times I've taken them (back in my youth 😉) was always told you had 72 hours... efficiency would decrease slightly the longer you left it but even after 3 days it still had a pretty high chance of working.

I just imagine she got to 12.01pm the next day and went "oh well, missed my chance, guess I'll have to have another baby.."

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yep the times I've taken them (back in my youth 😉) was always told you had 72 hours... efficiency would decrease slightly the longer you left it but even after 3 days it still had a pretty high chance of working.

I just imagine she got to 12.01pm the next day and went "oh well, missed my chance, guess I'll have to have another baby.."
😭😭 if she was gonna lie she might as well have just said she got it and then used the line ‘it’s clearly meant to be’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.